48 minutes ago, Funforlove said:

Hey ! what fluff mod means please ? are they completely obsolete ? Thanks !

From the FAQ

Q. What are Fluff mods?

A. Mods I didn't use for creating the save but have used in the past or have a really good reputation and can enhance your experience. As I am not actively using them I cannot offer support if they bug out your game.

10 hours ago, Summerofsam said:

Hello everyone !

So i was super excited about this, I download every mod, every save files, and of course the big CC torrent file... put everything as instructed, and my game don't wanna launch ! When Im in the screen with the plumbob it's simply freeze. I have all the expansions pack and etc. I tried to remove the mod folder and lunch the game = working perfectly. It's something from the CC that make my game crash, because I have tried without and it work (lagging a bit but it's because there's a lot of mod...)

Anyone now what CC could cause my game to crash ?

Some accesories maybe ? or body preset ? If anyone has an idea that would be great, cause I want to play this save so much! Thanks !

Have you confirmed it's the CC folder and not one of the mods?

So played this version back when 2.0 came out had freezing happen, this time it seems Linnie Stojanvic hair is missing causes the question mark missing texture and The Rockwell house has the same issues with swimming attire on the torso that causes the same issues. Would it be something that be fixed or at least could I know what the file is that way I could delete myself.

Edited by Uninuke
12 hours ago, Summerofsam said:

Hello everyone !

So i was super excited about this, I download every mod, every save files, and of course the big CC torrent file... put everything as instructed, and my game don't wanna launch ! When Im in the screen with the plumbob it's simply freeze. I have all the expansions pack and etc. I tried to remove the mod folder and lunch the game = working perfectly. It's something from the CC that make my game crash, because I have tried without and it work (lagging a bit but it's because there's a lot of mod...)

Anyone now what CC could cause my game to crash ?

Some accesories maybe ? or body preset ? If anyone has an idea that would be great, cause I want to play this save so much! Thanks !

It is not a problem of any CC, when it is a CC problem the game simply will not start and will give you an error, what happens to you is because your PC can not read so fast all the files you have in Mods and Tray, I have 107GB of CC in Mods and my waiting time is 40 minutes and that is on a M.2.

You just have to leave it waiting while you could do other things on the PC while the game loads.

19 minutes ago, Uninuke said:

So played this version back when 2.0 came out had freezing happen, this time it seems Linnie Stojanvic hair is corrupted causes the question mark missing texture and The Rockwell house has the same issues with swimming attire on the torso that causes the same issues. Would it be something that be fixed or at least could I know what the file is that way I could delete myself.

Question mark texture is not anything being corrupted but texture missing, as you're saying, but calling it "corrupted" is misleading as that implies it would be broken, which it isn't. Don't know if others have that issue, I certainly don't at least, you must be missing something or there's something missing in the CC for the save for some reason, but there's no reason to think the hair itself is "corrupted".

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Question mark texture is not anything being corrupted but texture missing, as you're saying, but calling it "corrupted" is misleading as that implies it would be broken, which it isn't. Don't know if others have that issue, I certainly don't at least, you must be missing something or there's something missing in the CC for the save for some reason, but there's no reason to think the hair itself is "corrupted".

Fixed my bad using the wrong term I'm going try redownloading the torrent to see if it fixes it.

9 minutes ago, Uninuke said:

Fixed my bad using the wrong term I'm going try redownloading the torrent to see if it fixes it.

Hmm... It might not unless you think you made a mistake before with it. Most useful I guess would be if someone else could confirm whether or not they are having a similar missing texture with her hair. 

If multiple people are having that issue then there would be something missing from the CC itself. Linnie lives in an apartment in the Eco-Living neighborhood for anyone who wants to check or works at the strip club as the bartender. 

1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

Hmm... It might not unless you think you made a mistake before with it. Most useful I guess would be if someone else could confirm whether or not they are having a similar missing texture with her hair. 

If multiple people are having that issue then there would be something missing from the CC itself. Linnie lives in an apartment in the Eco-Living neighborhood for anyone who wants to check or works at the strip club as the bartender. 

Yeah it still happens but it's cool I might just spend the time Vanillafying the save keeping the body and skin CC but getting rid of the Clothes, Cosplay, Accessories, and Hair cc folder I know I would damn near have to go thru every sim but just wanted to ask before I attempt this would this cause issues further down the line with the save.

Edited by Uninuke
On 6/30/2023 at 8:46 PM, Uninuke said:

Yeah it still happens but it's cool I might just spend the time Vanillafying the save keeping the body and skin CC but getting rid of the Clothes, Cosplay, Accessories, and Hair cc folder I know I would damn near have to go thru every sim but just wanted to ask before I attempt this would this cause issues further down the line with the save.

That seems a tad extreme. I'd just edit the offending sim as you find them. Less tiem consuming especially since by the time you "vanillafy" the entire save, a new version might come out.

1 hour ago, jacek82 said:

Hi. I have a question about clothing. these pants are not on the menu as maxis or cc

Bez tytułu.jpg

Did you remove the filter for feminine fashion? I don't have the files in use right now, but she is naked without the CC, so it must be a CC file.

image.png.2ee4619bcbf9bd24468048ce41cd85dc.png

I was right about the filter and wrong about the CC part.

Spoiler

I always do "save as" before playing the save, so I have the original versions preserved. She is naked without the CC in both versions from this year, but has the pants in the last version from 2022. This has made me curious, but I need to keep myself from going down this rabbit hole for no reason.

On 7/3/2023 at 11:29 AM, TriggerBlade said:

That seems a tad extreme. I'd just edit the offending sim as you find them. Less tiem consuming especially since by the time you "vanillafy" the entire save, a new version might come out.

Yeah I got it to work so everthing seems to running fine thanks for the save.

On 7/4/2023 at 12:59 PM, Jughandle said:

I was right about the filter and wrong about the CC part.

Hide contents

I always do "save as" before playing the save, so I have the original versions preserved. She is naked without the CC in both versions from this year, but has the pants in the last version from 2022. This has made me curious, but I need to keep myself from going down this rabbit hole for no reason.

She had a wardrobe change between the original save and the rebuild.

On 7/4/2023 at 4:54 PM, DuoMaxwell003 said:

This is/was/should be Kokoro Momiro. She looks cool without a face but... kinda need a face. Tray Importer shows all files present with no issue.

07-04-23_3-48-40 PM.png

I'm confused... I've only seen this on randomly generated sims and I've yet to find an answer to that. I have no idea why it'd affect an existing sim.

11 hours ago, turtleman40 said:

Downloaded all the required files as well as the torrent, installed everything as listed...still have neighborhoods full of naked people.

Do you have CC turned on in the options menu?

On 7/4/2023 at 3:54 PM, DuoMaxwell003 said:

This is/was/should be Kokoro Momiro. She looks cool without a face but... kinda need a face. Tray Importer shows all files present with no issue.

07-04-23_3-48-40 PM.png

Hmm, did you by any chance do any kind of batch fix in Sims4Studios?  I ask because if you did then you might have done so on a file called "Cien - No EA Lashes V6 For - For All" which should never be batch fixed. Or you have something in your mods folder that is causing that, remove any old tongue rigs and EA Lashes remover and only keep the one I mentioned. 

Edited by GhostJ27F
22 minutes ago, GhostJ27F said:

Hmm, did you by any chance do any kind of batch fix in Sims4Studios?  I ask because if you did then you might have done so on a file called "Cien - No EA Lashes V6 For - For All" which should never be batch fixed. Or you have something in your mods folder that is causing that, remove any old tongue rigs and EA Lashes remover and only keep the one I mentioned. 

Didn't do a batch fix and I have no tongue rigs or EA lash remover files. 

Hello everyone, came here to ask about more or less try to understand what it is could be causing this problem with only Nick Alto, Alfonso Alto and Bert Alto. I get it is a skin mod? I can't pinpoint the mod exactly which skin they are using. Any advice, tip, solution, trick or anything would be very welcome. Thank you. 

Edit: I tried changing skin color, teeth, eyebrows, body, etc in CAS but didn't work. Also found out that Eddie Renalin has the same problem, I'm trying to find out which CC they have in common that causes the problem but no luck so far. 

07-06-23_1-46-24 PM.png

Edited by Magt740
34 minutes ago, Kencheb said:

Many thanks for putting this together! It looks awesome!

Question: I've downloading everything in the list of downloads, do I also need all the tray and CC from mrrakkon's individual sims files? 

No you don't need them, if you want the households in your library, just go to manage households menu, pick and load the household and then save it. You will get it in your library.  

Edited by Magt740