For anyone having problems with the torrent file to get the cc here is how you do it.

1. Download utorrent or a torrent extracter (I personally reccomend utorrent)

2. Drag the mrrakons world redux into the torrent and it should start downloading

It is about 20gb for the file so make sure you have enough room.

5 hours ago, Swayzeexpress said:

Anyone else having an issue with the cafeteria vendors? They seem to spawn in but aren't labeled as a vendor, so they just leave.

Yes, it's happened to me with various NPCs. In one case, I had every school NPC - the principal, cafeteria workers, janitors, and teachers - all have their job titles removed. The school day could not progress because there were no teachers to interact with - the game thought they were normal NPCs.

It's also happened with baristas, bartenders, and others. 

There is also significant lag, especially on busy lots. If you're at home with the Sims, it's fine. But if you're at the school, a nightclub, etc., the lag risk increases.

I think the save file is incredible. The detail is overwhelming. Everyone involved should be applauded, from @mrrakkonn and his original idea to the unimaginable hours from @TriggerBlade. But the save file feels very, very bloated, largely because of the number of sims and the amount of custom content.

There are 400-500 sims in the save file, I think. If you don't want them eventually culled, you need to have them all favorited. The max of 200 sims is recommended simply because the Sims 4 struggles to handle all of that information, even on high end machines. 

There are also thousands of CC items the game has to load and manage. I deleted a few items, but there are still over 700 makeup items, 3,800 clothing items and accessories, and 600 shoes in my CC folder. Every single item is from the torrent file. 

Finally, there are a number of unfurnished residences, which forces Sims to move or become homeless. We're talking over 60 or 70 houses classified as invalid by McCommandCenter. I haven't checked every single one, so it might be a logging error where MCC thinks there are no beds in the residence but there are. But there are definitely some empty shells, especially in Oasis Springs.

I don't mean to complain, because it really is an impressive save file and it's offered up for our enjoyment. But if I had to make a recommendation, perhaps the development or additions of new families/stories should be paused and instead a focus on optimization. What's the right number of sims? What CC is really needed? For example, does there need to be every variation of a bra or piercing? Or could we stick with one for a specific character/look and dump the rest?

Just some constructive criticism (I hope that's how this comes across) on an incredibly ambitious project.

8 hours ago, Swayzeexpress said:

Anyone else having an issue with the cafeteria vendors? They seem to spawn in but aren't labeled as a vendor, so they just leave.

I saw that, but in high school, I haven't been to cafeterias or other establishments that use similar to say, but there seems to be a bug that prevents them from doing their job.

Even for me it doesn't let me interact with the cafeteria (furniture).

3 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Yes, it's happened to me with various NPCs. In one case, I had every school NPC - the principal, cafeteria workers, janitors, and teachers - all have their job titles removed. The school day could not progress because there were no teachers to interact with - the game thought they were normal NPCs.

There is also significant lag, especially on busy lots. If you're at home with the Sims, it's fine. But if you're at the school, a nightclub, etc., the lag risk increases.

I think the save file is incredible. The detail is overwhelming. Everyone involved should be applauded, from @mrrakkonn and his original idea to the unimaginable hours from @TriggerBlade. But the save file feels very, very bloated, largely because of the number of sims and the amount of custom content.

There are 400-500 sims in the save file, I think. If you don't want them eventually culled, you need to have them all favorited. The max of 200 sims is recommended simply because the Sims 4 struggles to handle all of that information, even on high end machines. 

There are also thousands of CC items the game has to load and manage. I deleted a few items, but there are still over 700 makeup items, 3,800 clothing items and accessories, and 600 shoes in my CC folder. Every single item is from the torrent file. 

Finally, there are a number of unfurnished residences, which forces Sims to move or become homeless. We're talking over 60 or 70 houses classified as invalid by McCommandCenter. I haven't checked every single one, so it might be a logging error where MCC thinks there are no beds in the residence but there are. But there are definitely some empty shells, especially in Oasis Springs.

I don't mean to complain, because it really is an impressive save file and it's offered up for our enjoyment. But if I had to make a recommendation, perhaps the development or additions of new families/stories should be paused and instead a focus on optimization. What's the right number of sims? What CC is really needed? For example, does there need to be every variation of a bra or piercing? Or could we stick with one for a specific character/look and dump the rest?

Just some constructive criticism (I hope that's how this comes across) on an incredibly ambitious project.

I don't think it is due to the number of Sims saved in the world.

I have played games with more than 4000 Sims (I know it sounds crazy), and I have never had lag problems or delays as in the save, I think that some mod is generating this problem, possibly it is an optional mod, but it is complicated to verify which one it is taking into account the great amount of optional mods.

I tried to reduce my Sims limits (MCCC) from 60 to 30 per batch to see if that would reduce the problem, but I'm still the same.

PD. and I clarify that I have 107GB of CC.

9 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

This doesn't happen to me during my testing. I think it may be circumstantial as NPC Control Center was abandoned and if you look at the mod list I have to use like 3 or 4 different mods in conjunction to get something remotely similar to what that did.

I'm genuinely confused. I have culling turned off so even the non-favorite households are still running around doing things. I don't have a gaming computer either. It's just a regular store bought tower. Yeah there's some extra loading times on occasion but that's the worst I've experienced and I have a mod that makes MORE sims show up to lots.

unimaginable hours from @TriggerBlade

About 24 hours a week. Give or take.

Yeah I've suggested reducing the number of CC and we even streamlined it in the latest torrent. Apparently everything is in use somewhere in the save.

Wait what? I checked and aside from the testing lots the houses have furniture. If there's a shell in the save then you're probably missing an expansion pack as I know there aren't any buildings that are just empty.

We have discussed removing some sims and posting them on this page as optional downloads like I have for the two Legacy households but I'd need to go over them an ensure that they're not fundamentally linked to certain social circles.

As for CC the process is usually @mrrakkonn or one of our guest contributors provides a sim and their CC. @j27f1981 vets it for anything that would conflict with key CC that mrrakkon uses such as specific sliders, then j27 aka Ghost adds the newly sorted folder to the torrent and a copy to me to use in the save.

10 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Yeah it's come off as constructive so no worries.

I'll see what I can do but either these are some isolated issues caused by some hiccups or settings not behaving correctly or the hundreds of downloads we're getting are just too shy to report issues. Like Ghost recently had an issue, we found out he was using the wrong file, and the issue cleared once he downloaded the proper one.

21 minutes ago, TriggerBlade said:

Wait what? I checked and aside from the testing lots the houses have furniture. If there's a shell in the save then you're probably missing an expansion pack as I know there aren't any buildings that are just empty.

I haven't verified it, but it might just look at the number of bedrooms listed in build/buy mode. I know I never adjust it when I add a bedroom to a house.

The LGBTQIA+ lot trait is a little troublesome because of the sim filter that Lumpinou uses. I had it generate over 40 sims during an event I was hosting at the rec center. This save has plenty of sims registered as using that mod's traits, but as you can see from the log in the spoiler it wants plenty that aren't alloromantic, allosexual, or cisgender in addition to what the save already has.

Spoiler

[Jun-26-2023 12:25:14]* Created homeless household, Chakrabarti, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:25:16]* Created homeless household, Gore, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:25:18]* Created homeless household, Long, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:25:20]* Created homeless household, Daugherty, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:25:23]* Created homeless household, Hammonds, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:25:25]* Created homeless household, Roy, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:25:27]* Created homeless household, Xia, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:29:59]* Created homeless household, Shinde, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:00]* Created homeless household, Yao, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:00]* Created homeless household, Gore, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:26]* Created homeless household, Dobbs, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:27]* Created homeless household, Gao, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:31]* Created homeless household, Liu, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:38]* Created homeless household, Ma, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:40]* Created homeless household, Sen, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:41]* Created homeless household, Patel, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:42]* Created homeless household, Qian, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:43]* Created homeless household, Lofton, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:44]* Created homeless household, Brar, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:46]* Created homeless household, Huang, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:48]* Created homeless household, Henning, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:49]* Created homeless household, Redman, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:50]* Created homeless household, Dhillon, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:51]* Created homeless household, Yuan, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:53]* Created homeless household, Shah, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:30:53]* Created homeless household, Bera, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:02]* Created homeless household, Shah, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:02]* Created homeless household, Banerji, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:03]* Created homeless household, Banerji, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:04]* Created homeless household, Couch, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:04]* Created homeless household, Lin, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:06]* Created homeless household, Chu, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:07]* Created homeless household, Ma, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:07]* Created homeless household, Vyas, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:08]* Created homeless household, Batista, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:10]* Created homeless household, Stanton, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:17]* Created homeless household, Daugherty, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:18]* Created homeless household, Joshi, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:18]* Created homeless household, Roy, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:20]* Created homeless household, Chakrabarti, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:21]* Created homeless household, Chapa, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:31:22]* Created homeless household, Stallkamp, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:32:42]* Created homeless household, Ruiz, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:32:43]* Created homeless household, Liang, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAllosex
[Jun-26-2023 12:33:32]* Created homeless household, Liu, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis
[Jun-26-2023 12:41:19]* Created homeless household, Ham, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotAlloro
[Jun-26-2023 12:41:23]* Created homeless household, Pierce, containing 1 sim(s) for: Lumpinou_LGBTQIA_LotTrait_LgbtqiaFriendly_SimFilter_IsNotCis

28 minutes ago, TriggerBlade said:

This doesn't happen to me during my testing. I think it may be circumstantial as NPC Control Center was abandoned and if you look at the mod list I have to use like 3 or 4 different mods in conjunction to get something remotely similar to what that did.

I'm genuinely confused. I have culling turned off so even the non-favorite households are still running around doing things. I don't have a gaming computer either. It's just a regular store bought tower. Yeah there's some extra loading times on occasion but that's the worst I've experienced and I have a mod that makes MORE sims show up to lots.

Yeah I've suggested reducing the number of CC and we even streamlined it in the latest torrent. Apparently everything is in use somewhere in the save.

We have discussed removing some sims and posting them on this page as optional downloads like I have for the two Legacy households but I'd need to go over them an ensure that they're not fundamentally linked to certain social circles.

As for CC the process is usually @mrrakkonn or one of our guest contributors provides a sim and their CC. @j27f1981 vets it for anything that would conflict with key CC that mrrakkon uses such as specific sliders, then j27 aka Ghost adds the newly sorted folder to the torrent and a copy to me to use in the save.

I'll see what I can do but either these are some isolated issues caused by some hiccups or settings not behaving correctly or the hundreds of downloads we're getting are just too shy to report issues. Like Ghost recently had an issue, we found out he was using the wrong file, and the issue cleared once he downloaded the proper one.

I too have been having a similar issue with sims that are unfavorited being culled, even did the 50/50 method to try and figure out if there wasvs specific mod that was causing the issue but even without the majority of the mods in my game sins still got culled almost immediately after my played sim left his household to visit another

Seems like it might be worth doing some testruns without some of the less essential mods to see if that improves performance. I wouldn't be surprised if that LGBTQIA+ mod might be causing some issues in the save if it's like what @Jughandle describes. No reason to not set up the save to use those mods, but in general opting, for a player, not to use mods like that probably shouldn't be too much of an issue I think, especially if it improves performance. 

Script-heavy mods in situations like this with lots of sims does seem like something that would cause performance and slow-down issues. 

I originally thought that sims were moving out and taking the furniture.  I noticed recently that if i use the build on one of these residences, that the furniture appears to actually be there.  Just not there when purchasing the residence.  

I have been reapplying the buildings through build when i find them.

I have all the packs, so it is not that.

Edited by arkane14
4 hours ago, Jughandle said:

The LGBTQIA+ lot trait is a little troublesome because of the sim filter that Lumpinou uses. I had it generate over 40 sims during an event I was hosting at the rec center. This save has plenty of sims registered as using that mod's traits, but as you can see from the log in the spoiler it wants plenty that aren't alloromantic, allosexual, or cisgender in addition to what the save already has.

Oof yeah I think I'll stop using that lot trait... I am ashamed to admit that I didn't test it. I assumed it'd pull from the several sims I had already set up.

4 hours ago, big_daddy_69 said:

I too have been having a similar issue with sims that are unfavorited being culled, even did the 50/50 method to try and figure out if there wasvs specific mod that was causing the issue but even without the majority of the mods in my game sins still got culled almost immediately after my played sim left his household to visit another

A way to turn off culling in a direct way is using the control center. It's saved on a meta level so you can start a new save, turn off culling, and then load up this save.

4 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Seems like it might be worth doing some testruns without some of the less essential mods to see if that improves performance. I wouldn't be surprised if that LGBTQIA+ mod might be causing some issues in the save if it's like what @Jughandle describes. No reason to not set up the save to use those mods, but in general opting, for a player, not to use mods like that probably shouldn't be too much of an issue I think, especially if it improves performance. 

Script-heavy mods in situations like this with lots of sims does seem like something that would cause performance and slow-down issues. 

Pretty much all of this. The LGBTQIA+ can be safely removed. You'll get errors on households missing content but that's just the traits being removed. The good thing about the mod is that it affects base game sexualities for the sims so if you load up the save, gay sims will still be gay, straight sims will still be straight.

4 hours ago, arkane14 said:

I originally thought that sims were moving out and taking the furniture.  I noticed recently that if i use the build on one of these residences, that the furniture appears to actually be there.  Just not there when purchasing the residence.  

I have been reapplying the buildings through build when i find them.

I have all the packs, so it is not that.

That's a weird visual bug... I don't have moving in or out turned on so that explains why I never saw it.

6 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

It would be impossible to create a perfect setup for every user, as some may not have various packs or may have different game settings, and I think that might be part of the culprit here. There may be a setting with MCCommandCenter that I have that is leading to more culling or more aggressive movement of sims, so I'll have to look at that. 

I'll look deeper into the empty lots to see if they're just labeled wrong or if they're truly empty. I do have a large portion of the expansion packs, although I don't have many of the kits. 

I'll also look deeper at my mod files, make sure everything is updated or if there are conflicts that might be causing some hiccups. I opted not to download some of the more optional mods, but maybe there is an issue. 

Thanks for all of the feedback. I'm really curious to see where you guys go with this save file. I've looked at others and many have nice worlds and redesigned sims, but they don't have the relationships and stories that you guys have focused on. I may streamline some of the households and CC myself, just to see if I can improve some performance on my end. but I'll be closely watching the progress you guys make. 

After going back through the save file, I can confirm that a number of lots do not have the number of beds or bathrooms listed in the lot panel. So if you have MCCC set to scan to move households, it will move out everyone in a house with zero beds. I believe this is a default setting for MCCC, but I could be wrong.

So people with MCCC should check to make sure that households aren't moved out of lots, or they can go back in to each lot and add the number of beds and bathrooms to prevent MCCC from moving households out.

7 hours ago, ddfsdfs6543 said:

I downloaded the save from the lovers lab page but im not seeing any changes ingame

Do I download the entire torrent file again? What am I missing

It's hard to tell what you're doing given the scarcity of informations but the macro-steps are:

1- download the torrent (which contains the cc)

2- Open it with a torrent client so it actually downloads a zipped file you'll need to extract into your mod folder

3- Download the latest versions of the required Mod linked in the front page

4- Download the Save file and extract it in your Save folder

5- Profit

7 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

After going back through the save file, I can confirm that a number of lots do not have the number of beds or bathrooms listed in the lot panel. So if you have MCCC set to scan to move households, it will move out everyone in a house with zero beds. I believe this is a default setting for MCCC, but I could be wrong.

So people with MCCC should check to make sure that households aren't moved out of lots, or they can go back in to each lot and add the number of beds and bathrooms to prevent MCCC from moving households out.

Which households in particular have moved out of their lot?

6 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

I wish I saved the MCCC log that listed them. 

Unfortunately, it was over 50 lots that were tagged as invalid because of no beds. I know for sure it was the Goth's residence, the Oakensted vampire lot in Willow Creek, and a bunch of the Culpepper apartments, among others.

26 minutes ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Unfortunately, it was over 50 lots that were tagged as invalid because of no beds. I know for sure it was the Goth's residence, the Oakensted vampire lot in Willow Creek, and a bunch of the Culpepper apartments, among others.

So for now then it seems like just disabling automatically moving in and out should be recommended. I have an idea of what the problem is here, it's not that there aren't beds on those lots but probably that entry for the lots show 0 beds, it's something I've noticed with saving lots to the library but never thought about myself, that even though you've put in a number of beds in live mode you will have to type it in again when saving the lot.

That said there are thus probably alot of lots around that just display 0 beds and toilets, this would also be the case with lots that have had their type changed, as I know has been the case with the Goths' house (it was like a haunted house or something at one point I believe), the game doesn't auto-detect the number of beds and toilets, you have to go into build mode and type it in. I also suspect this is the case with any story progression mechanics, they don't look into the actual lot to see how many beds are there, they just look for that number in the information panel. 

Incidentally I checked, and the Goths' house displays 0 beds and 0 toilets. 

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

So for now then it seems like just disabling automatically moving in and out should be recommended. I have an idea of what the problem is here, it's not that there aren't beds on those lots but probably that entry for the lots show 0 beds, it's something I've noticed with saving lots to the library but never thought about myself, that even though you've put in a number of beds in live mode you will have to type it in again when saving the lot.

That said there are thus probably alot of lots around that just display 0 beds and toilets, this would also be the case with lots that have had their type changed, as I know has been the case with the Goths' house (it was like a haunted house or something at one point I believe), the game doesn't auto-detect the number of beds and toilets, you have to go into build mode and type it in. I also suspect this is the case with any story progression mechanics, they don't look into the actual lot to see how many beds are there, they just look for that number in the information panel. 

Yes, this is exactly it. I checked a few more and they all were furnished, but they had 0 beds and 0 toilets listed in the lot panel. 

Disabling automatically moving in and out should be the fix.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

10 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

4 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

3 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

This is really easy to fix. Y'all can expect to see it in the next update.

Hello everyone !

So i was super excited about this, I download every mod, every save files, and of course the big CC torrent file... put everything as instructed, and my game don't wanna launch ! When Im in the screen with the plumbob it's simply freeze. I have all the expansions pack and etc. I tried to remove the mod folder and lunch the game = working perfectly. It's something from the CC that make my game crash, because I have tried without and it work (lagging a bit but it's because there's a lot of mod...)

Anyone now what CC could cause my game to crash ?

Some accesories maybe ? or body preset ? If anyone has an idea that would be great, cause I want to play this save so much! Thanks !

3 hours ago, Summerofsam said:

Hello everyone !

So i was super excited about this, I download every mod, every save files, and of course the big CC torrent file... put everything as instructed, and my game don't wanna launch ! When Im in the screen with the plumbob it's simply freeze. I have all the expansions pack and etc. I tried to remove the mod folder and lunch the game = working perfectly. It's something from the CC that make my game crash, because I have tried without and it work (lagging a bit but it's because there's a lot of mod...)

Some accesories maybe ? or body preset ? If anyone has an idea that would be great, cause I want to play this save so much! Thanks !

If you downloaded all the fluff mods, get rid all those and try to launch again. If the issue still persist then do the 50/50 method (google it) to figure out what mod is causing your game not get pass the plumboo screen. Also could just be loading and does take forever depending on your PC.

5 hours ago, Summerofsam said:

Hello everyone !

It might be launching, but you just aren't seeing the progress. It just takes forever for this many items to be read by the game before getting to the main menu. I know if I want to play the game with all of the CC items for this save to walk away or watch some videos and give the game time to boot up.