MilkMeter

View File

This is MilkMeter™️.

• It's a quick and dirty status meter for Milk Mod Economy to show how much milk you have, as a percentage of your maximum.
  • Disappears when you're empty unless you've got lactacid.
  • Uses Event handling, so there's no periodic polling.
  • The size and position of the meter is adjustable in the json file.

If Milk Mod Economy ever gets an Event for lactacid consumption, I'll add a lactacid bar too (the code is all in place, there's just no event to listen for).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/10/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Milk Mod Economy SE, PapyrusUtil
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Meter doesn't seem to appear for me.  I've got Devourment Refractor installed and there seems to be conflict issues, so I put the Milk meter at the bottom of my load order so it overwrites everything, but I don't see any meter in game. (I've tried with and without lactacid, I've also advanced time to trigger milk events.)

I'm also not sure where the json file is (there doesn't seem to be an skse folder where the Jsons are usually located.)

I'm on skyrim special editon 1.5.97, SKSe 2.0.17

The mod "martial milk" comes with its own milk meter so I'm fine, but I still wanted to see what yours looked/functioned like.

41 minutes ago, venomr said:

Meter doesn't seem to appear for me.  I've got Devourment Refractor installed and there seems to be conflict issues, so I put the Milk meter at the bottom of my load order so it overwrites everything, but I don't see any meter in game. (I've tried with and without lactacid, I've also advanced time to trigger milk events.)

I'm also not sure where the json file is (there doesn't seem to be an skse folder where the Jsons are usually located.)

I'm on skyrim special editon 1.5.97, SKSe 2.0.17

The mod "martial milk" comes with its own milk meter so I'm fine, but I still wanted to see what yours looked/functioned like.

Did you wait an hour for a milk-cycle to complete?

2 hours ago, markdf said:

Did you wait an hour for a milk-cycle to complete?

I've got it set for 2 hours but yeah, my breasts would fill a bit but the meter didn't appear. I'll try again on a new game, and again with devourment disabled.

Okay it worked on a new game. Now I just gotta find the json file to change its position since it overlaps with the devourment bar location. (I'll try to move it one space north.)

Edited by venomr
5 hours ago, venomr said:

I've got it set for 2 hours but yeah, my breasts would fill a bit but the meter didn't appear. I'll try again on a new game, and again with devourment disabled.

Okay it worked on a new game. Now I just gotta find the json file to change its position since it overlaps with the devourment bar location. (I'll try to move it one space north.)

Alrighty, the new version creates the json file if it's not already there.

Fun fact -- the meter overlaps the devourment digestion bars because this is literally just Devourment with 99.93% of the code removed and a few MME event hooks added.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Benjy D said:

Works great. Any chance you can make a meter for arousal?

Arousal changes don't send out any events, so the script would have to run periodically, which I'm not into.

I did knock out this little fella a while back.

And Crajjjj made a more sophisticated system.