ZaZ Rabbit and Chicken Death Fix (ESP & ESL)

ZaZ Rabbit and Chicken Death Fix (ESP & ESL)

View File

The ragdoll event is missing from ZaZAnimationPack.esm copy of the ChickenDeath [IDLE:000FF135] and HareDeath [IDLE:000FF136] aminations.

This just adds them back in.

Should be compatible with LE/SE as well as AE (what I'm currently running). 

Thanks for this. I just got a whole mod pack plus some customization working last night and noticed a rabbit running in place. Literally happened to see this in the recent posts sidebar, and I'm glad to have a fix for anything that takes away from that immersive experience.
Good on ya.

I do notice that I'm running the most recent zaz for SE

ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3

The mod file within is an esm. Is dropping the esp fix into the same folder the correct thing to do, or do I need to change the esp to an esm by renaming? Something else?

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Not sure why I missed that. 

The Bodyslide reporting an error on a missing file. Is that the BreastRopeExtreme02 error?

I actually stated wrong where the patch is with the line "already has the patch included. "   What I wanted to say is the patch is included in downloads.

I manually merged it into the ESM using xEdit in my mod list, and forgot I did it long ago.  That patch was created because the ZAZ maintainer do not wanted to fix it for some reason after the community inform it in the support section.  Pfiffy created the patch using the post info about the issue and the fix. It was caused by wild edits.

Do not have error in Bodyslide, but I'm using SkyrimSE with 3BA body.  I'm using the bodyslide files from here.   It also has CBBE SE files.

The bodyslide files included in ZAZ are for CBBE/UUNP oldrim, and without the bodyslide morph data for those bodies can't be build for SkyrimSE, unless oldrim morph data is manually installed in bodyslide. Maybe that your error if you are using SkyrimSE.  If that so, try the one from the link.

Note: When a mesh loaded in Bodyslide do not morph the body included in "armor", it means that the morph data for that body is not installed.  Example is installing CBBE SE body and trying to build morph for an armor that uses 3BA.  The issue will be that the armor part morphs, but the body is static.  

Edited by safado
18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

ZAP 8+ LE UUNP always had this error:

452456017_zapfaildruck.jpg.f2de98d732b24b6f89e8abf2a928bfd3.jpg

I did not notice that because I use different files, but you are right.  Just reviewed the files included with ZAZ and "BreastRopeExtreme02.osp" in "CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets" is pointing to wrong NIF.

It is using "BreastRopeExtreme.nif" instead of "BreastRopeExtreme02.nif" and other issues like saving to "meshes\Zaz-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\011ZaZ - BreastRopeExtreme01" instead of "\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\012ZaZ - BreastRopeExtreme02"

Looks like BreastRopeExtreme01 and BreastRopeExtreme02 are duplicate nif pointing to different textures in the mesh shader node, and the bodyslide set files (OSP) were edited manually instead of using studio.  Obviously not tested.  The CBBE version has UUNP as source for that file. 

The files are in place, just need to fix the typos, I think.

Try this: BreastRopeExtreme02.osp

It is a blind text replace because I do not have the files to test. Check if it opens in bodyslide and if by luck the morph works. UUNP is cluttered with weird and useless sliders. ?

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

The BS error is gone.

Should I go into the game and check?

Nah, theory is so much more fun right?

Thanks ?

If it morphs in BS then is likely working, morphing the armor mesh and body together mean the data for morph is being retrieved, and it was created using the same installed body data.

2 hours ago, safado said:

I actually stated wrong where the patch is with the line "already has the patch included. "   What I wanted to say is the patch is included in downloads.

I manually merged it into the ESM using xEdit in my mod list, and forgot I did it long ago.

1 hour ago, safado said:

I did not notice that because I use different files, but you are right.  Just reviewed the files included with ZAZ and "BreastRopeExtreme02.osp" in "CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets" is pointing to wrong NIF.

I pretty much did the same as you did. Updated BreastRopeExtreme02 to point to the correct path and edited ZaZ's ESM file adding the ragdoll event back in.

Whenever the load order gets really messed up I clean house and redownload and reinstall all the mods. I kept losing those two updates so this last time I created  the bunny & chicken patch. Thought I might as well upload it.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont understand. ZaZ Rabbit and Chicken Death. Why dose you Guys kill a Rabbit under ZAZ to become a ragdoll effect?

Thats a rong and bad and evil Idea . FREE Rabits , LOVE Rabits , is the right Way :-=

Think of this, before the Big White Rabbit comes to you in the Night .

• 10 months later...