Hi guys! I very need help...Three days ago i downloaded for the first time the Wicked Whims but everytime i try to do sexual interaction it doesn't work! Even if i click on the bed, it gave me any interaction, unless of the normal "wohoo"! I tried to remove the mod and re-download it but it doesn't change nothing. I have just the WW mod so there is impossible that other mod or Cc doesn't allow the mod to work. 

Edit: -when i open the game i see the beginning message of welcome, i can use the peeping interaction, nudism and masturbation on the computer. Just sex doesn't work.

-when i try to have sex it gaves a message that says "there doesn't seem to be a good spot for sex around here" or "privacy sex location failure"

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (1).png

2 hours ago, dangerousf0x said:

.Three days ago i downloaded for the first time the Wicked Whims but everytime i try to do sexual interaction it doesn't work!

Did you also download some animations too.

Wicked by itself only has a few test animations included.

Your Wicked failure notifications means that your sims aren't comfortable having sex around other sims present in your household.

This is usually what the 'Comfort Sex Location Failure' notification means.

Although it usually works if you have private rooms and objects available unless your missing animations for those objects.

You could try setting the Wicked Intensity Setting to 'Extreme'.

It's located in: Wicked Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity

Normally sims will ask for sex autonomously without any input if the right conditions exist.

When they don't ask it usually means certain conditions are preventing it.

27 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Did you also download some animations too.

Wicked by itself only has a few test animations included.

Your Wicked failure notifications means that your sims aren't comfortable having sex around other sims present in your household.

This is usually what the 'Comfort Sex Location Failure' notification means.

Although it usually works if you have private rooms and objects available unless your missing animations for those objects.

You could try setting the Wicked Intensity Setting to 'Extreme'.

It's located in: Wicked Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity

Normally sims will ask for sex autonomously without any input if the right conditions exist.

When they don't ask it usually means certain conditions are preventing it.

• 1 month later...

Do as Scorpio suggests and also disable privacy in Wicked Whims settings.  You need to go through all the settings and configure the mod properly.  It is a pain and often overwhelming, especially for new players to the mod but it is necessary.  Autonomy is disabled by default and you have to enable it.

I've sent Turbodriver several suggestions in the past by email about how complicated the WW settings are for beginners.  I've been using the mod from the beginning and it still takes me an hour to configure everything with a new installation.  He told me that he will consider making WW modular for Sims 5 but won't for Sims 4.

I personally disable the majority of extras that come with WW including, naturism, auto nudity, nudity progression, impressions, peeping sims, attraction, sweat, etc.  I really only use the sex part of WW along with the strip club feature. 

I don't know if this will help you or not, but you can try importing my WW settings and make adjustments from there.  My settings are configured for heterosexual sex only so keep that in mind.  I have sex autonomy disabled by default and only enable it when I want it.

If you want to try these settings, copy the file to /WickedWhimsMod/WickedWhimsSettings/ and then go to the 'Settings' option and 'Import'.

My_Sexy_Settings_1_general.json

Edited by SkyBarbie
updated