Any one know how to make a hat which use amulet slot?

Hello Lovers doctors! 

Ummm this time, I have question on making a hat with ears and hairs with it... I have been watching and actually someone really made that kind of hat with amulet slot but I am not sure how to do that...

I have all meshes and textures but I think I should do something on to show ears and hairs in mesh level (just guess don't know...  am I right?) 

FFH is the one with hair and ears and SORs hats is the one I am trying to revise... 

If anyone know the trick, please let me know! 

20220227192222_1.jpg

SORs hats-9558.rar FFH-39887-V-02.rar

In CS if u make new cloth or armor and check amulet or tail slot ( one only not both  ) then ears + hair of character use it will appear .. and if u check hair slot only then ears and hair will disappear and only face will show like in mage hood or fur, leather, ebony helmet ... and if u check hair + head together then only helmet will appear and face + hair + ears will disappear like in daedic Helmet.

Spoiler

001.jpg.77b5d403ffbc3a31e2d37bddd3099a66.jpg

Why do you want hair and ears?

You need hair from a wig Mod and wearable ears . (e.g. both in Apachii goddess store) The wig , ears and hat (Beret) in one nif. In the esp set slots hair and Amulet ( You must set hair to remove the real hair and ears.

--------------

But why don't you use the real hair and ears?  Just use the Beret  and in the esp only set the Amulet slot.

You can / should create different Berets for different hair.  If the hair on the head is curly or thick, the beret must be slightly higher. Or with the Imperial short haircut you can lower the Beret.

Of coures with a mohawk you can not use the Beret.

14 hours ago, hamatank said:

Hello Lovers doctors! 

Ummm this time, I have question on making a hat with ears and hairs with it... I have been watching and actually someone really made that kind of hat with amulet slot but I am not sure how to do that...

I have all meshes and textures but I think I should do something on to show ears and hairs in mesh level (just guess don't know...  am I right?) 

FFH is the one with hair and ears and SORs hats is the one I am trying to revise... 

If anyone know the trick, please let me know! 

20220227192222_1.jpg

SORs hats-9558.rar 935.67 kB · 2 downloads FFH-39887-V-02.rar 13.62 MB · 2 downloads

I don't remember much, it seems, the slots are somehow dependent on skinning -

sk1.jpg

sk2.jpg

sk3.jpg

Edited by TDA