LV Wildlife + MNC Patch + SLAL

View File

Ever thought that Skyrim is lacking in the creature and animal department? Do you care for new creature types? Is the amount of animations available never too high? If you've found yourself thinking these questions then my mod may be of use!

This mod comes in 4 parts - a Safe-for-work base mod, a MNC patch and some spiffy new SLAL with new creature types, and some various esps. There's a patch for CACO, and you can also find a Sexlab More Creatures edition I modified to suit this mod.

If you wish to play with these downloads, a new savegame is required. Upgrading procedures may require a new game too, depending on how creatures are adjusted. If you don't need or want the nsfw aspects, download the base mod "LVWildlifeV1.x", without the MNC in name. Things will be less tricky to upgrade if you only have the sfw base mod.

New creatures with full MNC support - Quick list
Aardwolf
Striped, Spotted and Brown Hyenas
Snow Sheep (gender dimorphic too)
Okapi
Fallow Deer
Gazelle
Zebra

White Tailed Deer

Painted Wild Dog

African Lion

Ringtailed Lemur

Wolf overhaul - this has many wolf variants and the stronger 'alphas'. Other wolf replacers will not be compatible.

New creatures with TBA or partial support
Turkey Vulture and Eagle
Brown Bat
Lynx
Hammerhead Shark
Alligator Gar
Saltwater Crocodile
Giraffe
Swans and Ducks
Pygmy and regular Hippos

White Rhinoceros

No plans on support yet
Great Blue Heron

Dynamic Animation Replacer is required in order to see the new bat and bird of prey animations. These are outside of SLAL and are in the base mod. These animations are very heavily work-in-progress.

Extra base mod info:
New fish to catch as custom ingredients, a handful of extra ingredients, pelts and meat dropped by some of the new creatures. Leveled list edits to animals will not be compatible without some work. CACO patch is available.
Some SFX support for select animals.

Detailed list on creature support, lot of reading:

Spoiler

Giraffes, Swans and Ducks have new creature types and as such will only use SLAL animations for them specifically. They fall under Giraffes and Waterfowl. Birds of Prey (Vultures, Eagles, possibly more in the future), Bats, Lynxes, Gars, Sharks and regular Hippos are new creature types as well, though they have no SLAL animations for them. Crocodiles do not have a creature type yet. The creatures with full or partial support have male junk, most of those have a female variant/mesh that is unused ingame since there are few female animations. Creatures with visible gender dimorphism (Ducks, Deer and Sheep) will appear as intended, though you might need to have "Match creature genders" on in Sexlab MCM.

Patch info:
Must override More Nasty Critters, depends on its files. Also relies on ABC but needs to overwrite if necessary. This mod needs to overwrite Sexlab animation loader if you generate animations in SLAnims with this installed.

SLAL info:

Animations for new creature types - Giraffes and Waterfowl plus some extras on occasion:

MxM Waterfowl Duo (anal)
MxF Waterfowl Duo (vaginal)
M Humanoid on F Waterfowl (vaginal)
MxF Giraffe Duo (vaginal)

M Giraffe on M Humanoid (oral)

MxF Deer Duo (vaginal)

Plans and ideas:

Spoiler

F variant of the Giraffe blowjob
MxM Giraffe variant of the CC animation
Creature type and junk for Crocodile
SLAL animations in general - more variety and female creature roles
Pangolins
More foxes
More general SFX
Sexlab SFX or Voice Types
Snow birds based on chicken
Peafowl
M Lynx on F Humanoid Missionary - paused
Female creature implementation (will happen when a creature gains a female animation set or looks different from male)
Catchable insects and fish, maybe tiny birds
Finish DAR animations for birds of prey and bats

To do list:

Spoiler

Hunterborn patch
Craftable clothing and armor, using various pelts (somewhat in progress)
Prodigious Bounty Patc?
Crocodile loot - hide, teeth, skull, meat, organs
Hippo loot - tusks, eye, skull, meat, organs
Lemur loot - pelt, eye, meat, organs
Lynx loot - pelt, claws, meat, organs
Gar loot - scales, meat
African Wild Dog loot - pelt, teeth, eye, organs
Wolf wall mounts and Hearthfires Trophy models
Cow loot - horns, pelt, eye, skull, organs
Deer loot - organs, skull
Bat loot - skull
Finish bat ambush locations
Vampire bats?
More Hearthfires trophies

Note: This mod is not tested on AE but these files alone seem to be in the clear for AE. There is currently no backport for LE.

If you have any questions, bugs to report, and so on let me know. This mod is far from complete and comprehensive and is subject to updates.

File credits:
Robobirdie for New Creatures Skyrim Resources, New Foods, Bones
MihailMods for Giraffes
Public Domain model ports from ZT2 mods - ZTABC Team, JimmyzHoopz, Aurora Designs, Zerosvalmont, Stewe90, Hendrix, Nessich, Ron, CrookedJaw, Tamara Henson, Zebrasorus, AccrusedSun, Lgcfm, etc
Animations by me
Creature junk from More Nasty Critters, ABC, etc.
Extra creature junk modeled by me
Bat model and texture by me
MMG for MNC
Bakafactory for ABC
Sketchfab for animal skull models (currently wolf only) https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/lowpoly-animal-skulls-1-2938b8237531482d9750ce2717fbe099

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/20/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dynamic Animation Replacer, Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, More Nasty Critters, Sexlab Animation Loader, Dawnguard, Hearthfires, Dragonborn, Animated Beast Cocks, all requirements of these
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

More bio diversity in Skyrim? I'm game. I have been waiting for someone to use DAR for animal animations too, was actually one of my first thoughts when I saw DAR. My only suggestion would be to have an mcm for enabling and disabling specific creatures. That's it. Otherwise I'm going to install this and see if I can get a hyena pack going.

Quick heads up, FNIS threw this at me:

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\deer\animations\LVWildlife\FNIS_LVWildlife_deer_list.txt):  s LV_GiraffeDuoStraight A1_S1 LV_GiraffeDuoStraight A1_S1.hkx

Edited by TheDethToad
6 hours ago, TheDethToad said:

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\deer\animations\LVWildlife\FNIS_LVWildlife_deer_list.txt):  s LV_GiraffeDuoStraight A1_S1 LV_GiraffeDuoStraight A1_S1.hkx

Same problem here. Any way to deal with it?

9 hours ago, TheDethToad said:

More bio diversity in Skyrim? I'm game. I have been waiting for someone to use DAR for animal animations too, was actually one of my first thoughts when I saw DAR. My only suggestion would be to have an mcm for enabling and disabling specific creatures. That's it. Otherwise I'm going to install this and see if I can get a hyena pack going.

Quick heads up, FNIS threw this at me:

3 hours ago, concertius said:

Same problem here. Any way to deal with it?

I'm not at the PC so I'll check it out in a few hours. Thanks for pointing this out.

I don't have the knowledge to make a MCM yet so sit tight while I look into this. I can't say it won't require a new game to have this take effect.

Edited by BetLV

Alright now you'll need to redownload the SLAL file. Replace the old SLAL zip with this one if you have it. One more pointer - let the SLAL pack override the original Sexlab Animation Loader. This means you can generate the SLAL json with the new creature types if you need to.

14 hours ago, rys3n said:

Is it necessary for your script to re-register all of the preexisting race keys? Not entirely sure if this doesn't cause conflict with other mods adding their own races to them.

Yeah it contains races unique to this mod and it alters the MNC script that adds mod-added races. If the races you're thinking of were  in the MNC script it should still be there and thus compatible

49 minutes ago, BetLV said:

Yeah it contains races unique to this mod and it alters the MNC script that adds mod-added races. If the races you're thinking of were  in the MNC script it should still be there and thus compatible

I'm more trying to find out if the same could be achieved without overwriting MNC and just adding the new races in a separate script.

3 hours ago, rys3n said:

I'm more trying to find out if the same could be achieved without overwriting MNC and just adding the new races in a separate script.

I have the new types in their own script but the creature races that belong to existing SL types rely on the MNC script at this time.

Oh boy, I am interested in seeing this develop more. There's always been such a lack in MxCF animations, and I hope this sparks some interest for others to make more. As a primarily male character player, it's always been something I was forced to miss out on. While I am not going to DL right now(I'm going to wait for a few more animations and support for what's already here, no offense) I think this is a solid step and look forward to seeing this develop even more.

• 1 month later...

Hey there, great work on the mod.

I do have a slight problem though. I have checked and double checked everything I can imagine, but when I try to start an animation with any animal, the console always tells me the race is not currently supported.

Any thoughts?

• 5 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, Sravass said:

Hey there, great work on the mod.

I do have a slight problem though. I have checked and double checked everything I can imagine, but when I try to start an animation with any animal, the console always tells me the race is not currently supported.

Any thoughts?

Make sure this overwrites any edits to the morenastycrittersfactory script file. Be certain the savegame is fresh and with this mod installed from the get-go, otherwise you may need to clean a save game of the script involved. Fallrim tools on nexus has a savegame cleaner program. If you aren't sure what to do then ask away. Also, depending on what creature you're trying to engage there are no anims available.

On 2/27/2022 at 11:42 PM, SwissxPiplup said:

Now I know you said it's not compatible, but if I were to create a bashed patch to merge the levelled list... Would it then be compatible? ? Or is there another reason as to why it's not compatible?

If you make the leveled lists merged with Wrye Bash, then you could in theory enjoy more creature diversity with other mods. If there's something that edits the spawn chances of animals, predators and prey, then you would look into it. Demonic Creatures is probably an example of when you'd need to merge lists.

New update imminent, unfortunately no SLAL file as of today but the base and MNC mod files will be treated to a new version. Will list the details in the file changes

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2022 at 2:43 PM, Darkreg70 said:

So made a Brand New save and almost all creatures work for SLAL except Zebras and I don't know why

Can't even brute force it , all the Spells Fizzle out and talking to it just says its not Interesting in Me (Female PC) , it has a Dick and I've checked that its Male

Have you had any MNC versions below 12_8A installed? You'll need to try a fresh savegame with 12_8A if you happen to have any version below

Hey BetLV, was just poking around with your mod and adding it to my modlist, I just want to mention that your "Penis" named meshes should be renamed to anything other than "Penis". It's some problem with SMP detection or something if it's named "Penis" specifically (collision meshes apparently isn't affected?). I asked Baka about it a while back, and he informed me about it. You could prob ask him about it for more info, and renaming it is simply editing the string so it isn't that hard of a task at least.

Spoiler

unknown_2022.12.21-00.19.png

Edited by LoveNothing
8 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

Hey BetLV, was just poking around with your mod and adding it to my modlist, I just want to mention that your "Penis" named meshes should be renamed to anything other than "Penis". It's some problem with SMP detection or something if it's named "Penis" specifically (collision meshes apparently isn't affected?). I asked Baka about it a while back, and he informed me about it. You could prob ask him about it for more info, and renaming it is simply editing the string so it isn't that hard of a task at least.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown_2022.12.21-00.19.png

Alright, got it. I am not working so much on this mod right now but I'll keep that in mind for a future update.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, AK_Stinger907 said:

in the mod page it says for some animations i need TBA, i looked it up but i dont know what that is and i couldnt find it on nexus or here a link would be appreciated if possible

That means there are going to be more animations planned - stands for To be Announced