Anyone seen this BodyChange mod from A&K Mod Team?

GermLoc

Came Across this Body Change mod, I don't speak (chinese?) I'm guessing is the language but looking promising! thinking i saw something through its description thats leading me to believe that you can utilize even the lady body while normally having the body style you normally use as default or something along those lines.....

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3890829

GermLoc

Came Across this Body Change mod, I don't speak (chinese?) I'm guessing is the language but looking promising! thinking i saw something through its description thats leading me to believe that you can utilize even the lady body while normally having the body style you normally use as default or something along those lines.....

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3890829

GermLoc

did you re-edit the topic, before there was some instructions in english

If I'm not mistaken, due to the way Bethesda has things set and the author's current progress it only works for nord race currently.

Also it doesn't change the head, the author mentions it here.

oh ok, i was using my custom body mods, which based on cbbe textures and others and all 3 of my character are imperial and have a same face. 

i find that it works, but it is very finicky with custom races and beast races. but if you are using vanilla non beast races or if you modify the textures and meshes yourself you can get the non beast races to work.

this is my own experience.

bah! was hoping it would work a little more seemlessly than what I'm hearing...thanks for your posts thus far, got an idea we're still gonna have to wait awhile for someone to unlock a way to get it to work a bit better without as many quirks.

GermLoc

Archived