I'm liking the look of this new kind of breast physics HDT is working on

darkdill

EDIT! - The mod seems to be ready. Details are found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19150-hdt-physics-extensions-developer-preview/

Forgive me if I'm giving the wrong modder name or stuff like that, but I was shown this by firestorm and I am REALLY hyped.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3894902-1-1.html

The above link contains some videos that are showing off this new BBP style, which seems to be totally Havok-reliant. Basically, you don't need your animations to be compatible; it'll still bounce. And it has a LOT of jiggling. :D

Anybody know whether or not we'll be able to get our hands on this tech soon? I'd really like it to be put onto that Elven Sniper set, especially the manga body version you can find here.

Just spreading the word. If there's another topic already showcasing this, I didn't know of it.

EDIT: Also, even if the physics work is incomplete, does anyone know whether or not I could download one of the alpha versions? Even if there aren't physics for hair or skirts, I'd love to have that boob bounce. :P

Woah! You can change bodies on-the-fly too! I think that's the biggest gem for me. I can't imagine the pain in the ass it must be to have a CBBE, UNP, UNPB, CHSBHC, and who knows how many other bodies there are out there to bother making a version for each armor in-game @_@

Woah! You can change bodies on-the-fly too! I think that's the biggest gem for me. I can't imagine the pain in the ass it must be to have a CBBE, UNP, UNPB, CHSBHC, and who knows how many other bodies there are out there to bother making a version for each armor in-game @_@

Yeah, just saw that part. Must require a lot of set-up, especially if you use custom races, but it looks totally worth it.

I, however, am most interested in the sheer jigglyness of what this will bring out, as well as the fact that I won't have to use those silly vanilla TBBP animations to get that kind of bounce.  :D

oh yea! just looked at the link you posted, VERY promising. thanks for exposing me to this, hadn't even heard yet that this was something being worked on and....glad I saw your post. looks awesome thus far!!!

GermLoc

That does look really promising. It's really exaggerated, but I'll just tick that down to being Asian in origin.

My sentiments exactly. I watched the whole two short video clips and I thought to myself, "Are those tits made of rubber or something? Real tits (or fake), don't bounce THAT much!" I hope they'll be some way to tone down the effect a notch... or five.

The question is how exactly does it work?

Given the way meshes are handled in Skyrim, one can't possibly expect to be able to have some sort of system that automatically detects where the breasts are on a character body.

From the demo video, the effect seems to be produced by a slightly different rig on perhaps a custom skeleton.

After all, there are only a few sets of animation in Skyrim, so a much more logical option would be to add *bounce* to all animation sets...

For me, real physics involves scenarios such as breasts being flattened when pushed against a wall, or breasts deforming realistically to touch.

From the preview video, this physics engine feels more like skeleton rigs or custom mesh with partial havok properties assigned to the breasts - which themselves are dependent on a compatible skeleton set and weight map.

Here's a very bad google translate of the relevent parts of the message:

Legendary physical bones, automatically calculates the movement of the chest and buttocks, the future will add hair 
that is, the movement of the chest and hip, no longer controlled by the HKX action, but according to the real-time calculation of gravity and body movement

The rest we know everything

June 20 update video 
turned to give the "pulled chest," the problem has been solved 
and then some minor adjustments 
this time with the clothes are not TBBP's so hip movement can not see 
the video latter is my own physique transformation MOD demo 
first dress is CBBE, the second was the UNP 
UNP CBBE stature to wear clothes textures will mess with the MOD changed after UNP normal stature 
stature transform more details about this
http:// bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php? mod = viewthread & tid = 3890829

It seems that many people Tucao exaggerated

First, this is because of my stature to do this more exaggerated

R a small amount of points, then it should be better

Secondly, there are many you can adjust the parameters space

Currently the group beta test → _ →

Again despise slag waves == first video files have been added even hung up

Sounds like they don't intend for the animation to be that crazy. Great to hear.

Also, the URL in that chunk of translated text goes to the page for Bodychange.

They seem to have a test version out that works for Nord females only. You'll need to follow their directions for it to work, though.

If you're not familiar with directories and nifscope and stuff it looks like you're out of luck for now.

Great work, ANK!

hello, I am from the ANK modding team....(yet I am not the modder of this mod )

This mod is coming soon, he still wanted to add same havok reliant for the hairs..

and you do not need to "put onto" any armor,as long as the armor has bbp, it will bounce. so it will work on your armor if your armor is already bbp...

For the cbbe/unp switcher ...so far it only working on Nord race ...stilling working on it..... Alpha-testing had been released in here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3890829&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D5940%26orderby%3Ddateline

meanwhile the mod is being tested by other team-members like me........

This mod is coming soon, he still wanted to add same havok reliant for the hairs..

and you do not need to "put onto" any armor,as long as the armor has bbp, it will bounce...

You guys are awesome and I love you.

Could you tell them that too please? I love them. I'll marry them if they want, but they should know that I'm a male.

and you do not need to "put onto" any armor,as long as the armor has bbp, it will bounce. so it will work on your armor if your armor is already bbp...

For the cbbe/unp switcher ...so far it only working on Nord race ...stilling working on it..... Alpha-testing had been released in here

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3890829&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D5940%26orderby%3Ddateline

So shlongs of skyrim for female actors,....hopefully there will be built-in MCM options for the spring parameters.

Like weight, drag, and x, y, z constraints.

and you do not need to "put onto" any armor,as long as the armor has bbp, it will bounce...

You guys are awesome and I love you.

Could you tell them that too please? I love them. I'll marry them if they want, but they should know that I'm a male.

HydrogensaysHDT is female.  ;)

Hi, everyone.

Quite surprise to find that our preview has been already known by LL.

I am the author of the preview post and the two videos.

The video releasd on 6.20 contains two mod, HDT Physics Extension and my BodyChange.

HDT is creating a new skeleton with physics, not the same as TBBP or XPMS.

HDT said that the XPMS set the bones of breast to a wrong position and because of the hkx animation, the bug is hard to be observed unless the character is killed.

But don't worry about the compatibility. The chainmail I wear in the first video is TBBP needed and as you see it works quite well.

Just as you know, the jiggling is no longed control by the hkx, but you don't need to change your animations because HDT just lock the animation of bones which control breast and hip. Almost all of the animation shown in the video is BBP or TBBP animations, and the animations of other bones still working well.

The clothes use in the second video is CBBE BBP and UNPB BBP, so there is no hip jiggling.

I don't know when it can be released but soon, maybe. The main amazing features have not been show yet, I mean the physics of hairs and skirt.

We know some people said the jiggling is too ‘soft’ or exaggerated. Well, everyone has his or her favor and maybe ini setting file or MCM console will be added.

Ok now come to Bodychange.

Bodyshapes are always a hot topic and it's quite a difficulty to choose only one of them since there are quite a lot of nice clothes and armors on both sides.

So I try to make this mod to solve this problem.

And thanks to the new version of SKSE, it's much easier to write scripts.

Now I provide 9 custom slots, and the original shape which save in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets will also be added in, so totally 10 slots.

What you need to do is dropping the meshes and textures of the bodychange you like in correct folders, and editing the translation to rename the slot.

That's my original idea, but I feel very sorry for the head meshes.

Bethesda designed the head part of a character very complicated. I have to use a stand-alone head mesh for each custom slot to avoid ‘color gap’ between the neck and body. I don't know if it's a correct and best way to solve the problem, but it seem to get the best effect.

So you should know how to use nifskope basically to edit the head meshes, if you don't want to use the edited head mesh I prepared for you.

I will try to make it available for imp, redguard and breton female. I'm not sure if it will be available for a custom race and the elves, especially the elves.

I will try to release it on Nexus as well.

@ElPsyCongroo

This is great, I can't wait for any further developement.

Since you are using a stand-alone head mesh, how will this fair with ECE and RaceMenu.  Will there be issues?  Also, what edits need to be done to the head meshes if not using yours?  The mismatched colors between the head and body is a commom problem.

Thank you for your hard work.

That reminds me, what about implementing a way to choose different body/face textures for a given body-type.

Hi, everyone.

The video releasd on 6.20 contains two mod, HDT Physics Extension and my BodyChange.

HDT said that the XPMS set the bones of breast to a wrong position and because of the hkx animation, the bug is hard to be observed unless the character is killed.

But don't worry about the compatibility. The chainmail I wear in the first video is TBBP needed and as you see it works quite well.

Just as you know, the jiggling is no longed control by the hkx, but you don't need to change your animations because HDT just lock the animation of bones which control breast and hip. Almost all of the animation shown in the video is BBP or TBBP animations, and the animations of other bones still working well.

The clothes use in the second video is CBBE BBP and UNPB BBP, so there is no hip jiggling.

I don't know when it can be released but soon, maybe. The main amazing features have not been show yet, I mean the physics of hairs and skirt.

We know some people said the jiggling is too ‘soft’ or exaggerated. Well, everyone has his or her favor and maybe ini setting file or MCM console will be added.

Bodyshapes are always a hot topic and it's quite a difficulty to choose only one of them since there are quite a lot of nice clothes and armors on both sides.

Now I provide 9 custom slots, and the original shape which save in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets will also be added in, so totally 10 slots.

What you need to do is dropping the meshes and textures of the bodychange you like in correct folders, and editing the translation to rename the slot.

Bethesda designed the head part of a character very complicated. I have to use a stand-alone head mesh for each custom slot to avoid ‘color gap’ between the neck and body. I don't know if it's a correct and best way to solve the problem, but it seem to get the best effect.

So you should know how to use nifskope basically to edit the head meshes, if you don't want to use the edited head mesh I prepared for you.

I will try to make it available for imp, redguard and breton female. I'm not sure if it will be available for a custom race and the elves, especially the elves.

Well, concerning custom races, our resident custom race modder, Trykz, is developing a new way of creating custom races. Maybe you could give him a PM on his TCRA system?

[text removed]

Great to hear! I hope you don't mind us talking about your mods. It's very exciting to see your work!

Thank you for the hard work.

HydrogensaysHDT is female.  ;)

But women are more picky. :(

My marriage proposal still stands.

@ElPsyCongroo

Since you are using a stand-alone head mesh, how will this fair with ECE and RaceMenu.  Will there be issues?  Also, what edits need to be done to the head meshes if not using yours?  The mismatched colors between the head and body is a commom problem.

That reminds me, what about implementing a way to choose different body/face textures for a given body-type.

The textureSet of the nif should point to the textures in the custom slot's folder but not the Data\textures\actors\character\female, that's it.

Only try to change the textures of the body and face seems to be very unstable and causes CTD easily. I try months before but can't solve the mismatched colors.

I will try to find an easier way (that's why I released it on 3DM only) to fit the head part, but don't pay too much expectation...

@ElPsyCongroo

The textureSet of the nif should point to the textures in the custom slot's folder but not the Data\textures\actors\character\female, that's it.

Only try to change the textures of the body and face seems to be very unstable and causes CTD easily. I try months before but can't solve the mismatched colors.

I will try to find an easier way (that's why I released it on 3DM only) to fit the head part, but don't pay too much expectation...

Understood, I thought it might be more involved than that.  I was just offering suggestions, so don't feel pressured in any way, I'm easy going. :D

The creator of Everybody's Different ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34637//? ) said that he needed to make SKSE scripts for face and body colors to match. Maybe he could help?

"SKSE version 1.06.14 or higher is required IF you want to use body textures WITH matching face textures or/and if you want to change hair styles/eye colours. I wrote a script which fixes face textures not applying. It's not possible to fix this without the script. Same goes for headparts like hair/eyes. The script, in turn, requires SKSE."

Hi, everyone.

Well, concerning custom races, our resident custom race modder, Trykz, is developing a new way of creating custom races. Maybe you could give him a PM on his TCRA system?

In fact, before my bodychange their is another mod on 3DM try to solve the bodyshape selecting problem. It create a new race for each vanilla race with both CBBE and UNP, for example RACENORDCBBE and RACENORDUNP, when you want to change your shape, just change your race.

But I don't think it's a good way, because changing race is not a safe way (some quest will bug maybe?), and it's not extensible, only two shape can be chosen, or you have to add a bunch of new races.

So the first  goal of my mod is 'race unrelated', changing your shape and face but not changing the race.

So I think if the custom race use the 'default race' option in CK (it should be, or otherwise it can't put on many armors), it will be likely compatible with my mod.

The creator of Everybody's Different ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34637//? ) said that he needed to make SKSE scripts for face and body colors to match. Maybe he could help?

"SKSE version 1.06.14 or higher is required IF you want to use body textures WITH matching face textures or/and if you want to change hair styles/eye colours. I wrote a script which fixes face textures not applying. It's not possible to fix this without the script. Same goes for headparts like hair/eyes. The script, in turn, requires SKSE."

He's right and I have already done so too. So you can see in the post of BodyChange on 3DM, I require SKSE 1.06.14 at least to run my mod.

Now I think now it's hard to find out the mismatch on my mod, if it's not my illusion.

Archived