*Important Notice : DMM is now trying to block the access from outside of Japan. (Error Code : 801)

4 hours ago, HarryOne said:

Yeah, it didn't effect my mods or the settings of my mods. That's nice. At the very least, the new DMM players has the courtesy of "reinstalling" the game in the same folder, so it doesn't actually change anything. Oh, and I confirmed that the free JPN servers of ProtonVPN work to launch the game. Just make sure you launch DMM with the VPN connected. It will recognize that you're using a VPN with the free servers if you connect after launching DMM.

Can confirm, works with free version of ProtonVPN, updated DMM installer, went through installation steps, disconnected VPN after launching game, mods are still present.  I copied the mods folder somewhere else just in case but it appears to have been unnecessary.

The moderator of the VV subreddit also provided another VPN suggestion called Psiphon. It's also free with no data limits. He said it's a bit slower than some others, but that doesn't really matter since you only need it to launch, and you also don't have make an account to use it. Also, depending on what country you live in, this might be a much better option for some because it is designed to get around Censors and make you "invisible".

Edited by HarryOne
3 hours ago, Depopulation said:

Cannot launch game without VPN
Let's all take action quickly
It may one day be completely unplayable

If this clamping down on international players leads to eventual circumvention of VPNs like TC believes it will, I don't think there's a whole lot we can do about it. There's no action to take; either we continue to overcome any impediments to access (as we have done today), or we hit a brick wall and that's that.

It seems to work as long as the VPN is activated to proxy the IP in Japan when using the DMM GAME PLAYER, and DOAXVV will work even without the VPN after logging in.
Perhaps only the DMM side needs to do domain authentication, then KT needs to extract player information from the DMM to make the game login stop here.
Almost Certain KT's own game servers are not blocking foreign IPs.
But I don't know what the future holds, I only use the DMM version for dumping material from it.

There is one way to play without needing any kind of VPN, and that's is to click the orange button. That button will open your default browser, and you can play the game over the cloud. But it's not a very good experience. At least not for me. Try it out, and see if it's good enough for you.

1 hour ago, hxj45 said:

why can only use web version after updating dmm game player?

20220324195116.png

The new standart (orange button) is web version. You have to use the white button below the orange one when hovering over that marie-rose picture.

The white button says its uses the local installed version, while the orange say web version.

On 3/24/2022 at 3:10 AM, Inergi said:

What the fuck is this... i've bought dmm points as well countless times. If i can't access my account for Tsukushi i might as well kill myself. I am not losing 3 years of progress.

Maybe KT just wants you to go to the Steam version and try to get Tsukushi

I don't have Tsukushi on my Steam account either
Maybe KT is deliberately preventing me from getting a new character

9 hours ago, HokageSama said:

In 2019, a way to emulate the offline game emerged. I think it's a good time to start using it. I just want to see the mods, change the environment and scenes. We have to wait for some hero to create the offline mode.

I think its still going, but its not public anymore since there is a lot of pressure from TK to prevent that.

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

I think its still going, but its not public anymore since there is a lot of pressure from TK to prevent that.

I'm not even talking about the piracy of unlocking in-game clothes or poses (this I agree is very against the rules), but at least we can handle the MODs offline without having to depend on VPN, server maintenance... Just having the engravings and the environments to change is already great.

You think this has anything to do with the west quest for power/censorship. They just blocked my Nord VPN IP, I can't launch it any more. Fucking hell man I've been playing since the games launch and wait forever for Tina.

EDIT: Well at least one IP port works.

Edited by VonVolx
14 hours ago, HokageSama said:

I'm not even talking about the piracy of unlocking in-game clothes or poses (this I agree is very against the rules), but at least we can handle the MODs offline without having to depend on VPN, server maintenance... Just having the engravings and the environments to change is already great.

It doesnt matter what you do with it, but what you COULD do with it, and the offline version can do everything you want. The offline version isnt connected to their servers which generate the money by spending yours on gacha. You can just pull and change the values to 100% drop rate and have infinite pulls. Thats why TK is blocking everything about it on public forums. But I believe there are still places where you can get infos about it, just not that easy to find these places.

13 hours ago, VonVolx said:

You think this has anything to do with the west quest for power/censorship. They just blocked my Nord VPN IP, I can't launch it any more. Fucking hell man I've been playing since the games launch and wait forever for Tina.

EDIT: Well at least one IP port works.

Yeah I had to try several ports as well when I first tried to login today. All is well though, can get it for now

8 hours ago, misoramen90 said:

There's no action to take. It's their rules. Please don't go and complain on their twitter. You'll just make matters worse. 

Access with VPN is so easy these days.

I don't agree to do nothing

At least they should be persuaded that a game that has been on the market for more than two years should not be blocked in the middle, which is very unfair to the players who have already spent on it

Unless it is like Umamusume that locks the IP on the first day of the market, then people will not complain about it. Like you said, this is the rule they set on the first day.

I have to say a VPN is not a solution

Once they maintain a blocking attitude, they should not tolerate the use of VPNs to crack their measures

Now maybe it's just a tentative evaluation stage so there is no further action for now, once we start to find out that even a VPN doesn't work, it means that they think players will acquiesce to their approach,

You have to give up in the end, because you don't even try to communicate with the authorities, and it's not enough for one or two people to do it

Also, if you are very dissatisfied with DMM, I hope everyone will simply ask KT to transfer your account to another platform