Installing Bouncing Natural Breasts with MO2?

As the title suggests, I wanted some help installing BNB with MO2. Idk if I really have to put that straight into my FNV files or can I just use MO2 to install it without doing that somehow? Would doing the thing where you make it into a 7zip archive and install it work or does it HAVE to be installed manually? 

13 hours ago, DegenHOurs said:

As the title suggests, I wanted some help installing BNB with MO2. Idk if I really have to put that straight into my FNV files or can I just use MO2 to install it without doing that somehow? Would doing the thing where you make it into a 7zip archive and install it work or does it HAVE to be installed manually? 

you can ubstakk it through MO2.

13 hours ago, DegenHOurs said:

I'm not sure what ubstakk means? Also I am so sorry I keep asking for so much help, you are a godsend on these forums Dborg. I realize you just did install but one letter off lmao thanks for the patience  

ubstakk is me being 1 letter to the left on my keyboard, when I meant to type "install"...

doh..

I type blindly usually.