Guest Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 28 minutes ago, BrianLyons315 said: I really like that animation. I am amazed that people still ask such vague questions. I can only take a wild guess and think you may mean the ITF lifts?????? Which would make the falling out animation EA, and probably somewhere in ITF FullBuild_p21 game files. Make a COPY, and put it in a work folder to not screw up the game file. You can use s3pe to try to identify the Clip name, and cmomoney's animation player to play the clip on whichever sim.
BrianLyons315 Posted January 29, 2022 Author Posted January 29, 2022 And where's ITF FullBuild_p21 at?
landess Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 50 minutes ago, BrianLyons315 said: And where's ITF FullBuild_p21 at? Only you know what drive you installed to. Depending on the number (one or two) it's probably on C or D drives. Mine is on drive F - this is why I highlighted it. Otherwise the PATH should be the same.
BrianLyons315 Posted January 29, 2022 Author Posted January 29, 2022 I forgot to mention, I'm a steam user.
BrianLyons315 Posted January 29, 2022 Author Posted January 29, 2022 Oh nevermind. I found FullBuild_p21.package, now I just need to know how to activate it because I tried writing one of the clip names into the animation player but it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?
Patriguz Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 At one time I found this page in mod the sims where the subject was discussed and it provided a list with the codes of about 500 animations. I don't know if the one you are looking for will be there but maybe the page will be useful to you https://modthesims.info/t/432137 Link to the codes list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m1LthDsLo_FtA3Drm-Q4CdA8aMljYynE8jlYvrJ8NG4/edit?authkey=CK2s-qsH&hl=en&hl=en&authkey=CK2s-qsH#gid=0
Guest Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 1 hour ago, Patriguz said: At one time I found this page in mod the sims where the subject was discussed and it provided a list with the codes of about 500 animations. I don't know if the one you are looking for will be there but maybe the page will be useful to you I have been a member of MTS, longer than I have here, and occasionally return there. So much of what I have questions about, answers can be found on a thread from 10 or more years ago on MTS! Twallan, Cmar, the list of names who participated is long and well known!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.