Trying to recover my account

As stated in 

I did in fact contact Ashal, Over 20 days ago. According to the message it still hasn't even been read. Is there another mod or admin that can poke them to read my message so that I might get my original account back? [nekonoll] (it won't send an account recovery email via the automated system).

44 minutes ago, nekonoll2 said:

As stated in 

I did in fact contact Ashal, Over 20 days ago. According to the message it still hasn't even been read. Is there another mod or admin that can poke them to read my message so that I might get my original account back? [nekonoll] (it won't send an account recovery email via the automated system).

Did you contact Ashal on the Discord channel? In general, things get done more quickly that way. BTW, on Discord she goes by eevee.

If you are unfamiliar with Discord simply go to the LL homepage. On the right side of the page beneath the latest files and blog entries and stuff there's a blue "Discord" button. Just press it and follow the directions.

Oh, and also btw, while @Etrius vanRandr is trying to be helpful, only Ashal can restore your account and what I just recommended is what we'd have to do to contact her too,

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Ashal can restore your account and what I just recommended is what we'd have to do to contact her too,

Ashal is a SHE? Today I learned.

Been on this site for nearly 7 years and never knew that

13 hours ago, Psalam said:

Did you contact Ashal on the Discord channel? In general, things get done more quickly that way. BTW, on Discord she goes by eevee.

If you are unfamiliar with Discord simply go to the LL homepage. On the right side of the page beneath the latest files and blog entries and stuff there's a blue "Discord" button. Just press it and follow the directions.

Oh, and also btw, while @Etrius vanRandr is trying to be helpful, only Ashal can restore your account and what I just recommended is what we'd have to do to contact her too,

Oh, I was not aware I had to contact her on discord, I tried to contact her here on loverslab, I figured that was the most official method. I will try contacting her on discord instead now.

i don't think she reads dms on discord either, i send her message there with my problem over two weeks ago, still nothing...

unless there are some other jump through hoops you need to do to make this thing work, god, over 25 years online - i never seen worse platform than discord, i hope it dies in a fire before i am

I had similair issue as in I lost access to my main account. Almost a 10 year old account. - I don't think I posted anything important on it. But I didn't get any mails from any of my mail accounts in any of the folders by loverslab. I believe someone might have stolen it. But they haven't posted anything. When I created this account I used the email I suspected I had used for my main account, and I could create this account no problem. So I guess that 2 things has happened; My main account got hacked and they somehow changed the email without me knowing without getting a notification on my email. Or... Loverslab had at some point in time a data purge or otherwise removed the email used for my main account, that is if I even had to use an email back when it was created. Regardless, I followed my old account just to monitor it. But I don't have anything of value on it, but in case something happens I at least did this message to point back to the point in time I was aware something had happened. ps. I haven't logged in on my main account for multiple years, so something in terms of system changes or security could have caused it being lost. But I don't plan to pursue this further, since it's dormant. Unless it's against some regulations or rules.