Grand Theft Auto V

HanPL

Grand Theft Auto is going back to California.

The first Grand Theft Auto V trailer, which developer Rockstar released Wednesday, depicts crime and palm trees in the Los Angeles-inspired city of Los Santos, first seen in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Los Santos is a major city in the state of San Andreas, an amalgamation of California, Nevada and Arizona.

The trailer seems to corroborate a Kotaku report from last week that said Grand Theft Auto V would be set in Los Angeles and feature multiple protagonists. We know the first part is correct. The trailer’s series of action sequences featuring multiple sets of characters could support the second.

Trailer.

[video=youtube]

Don't know how in the other countries but in my, you can already pre order the game :D

201111031319107197.jpg

Price for PC version 149zł

Release date : somewhere in 2012

So is it just me or does the main character remind you of an older Tommy Vercetti. I figure its set in modern times so it's about 25 years after Vice City and he looks like he's in his 50's. Would be cool if that's him, although his voice in this trailer wasn't Ray Liotta's.

I'm just hoping this game has more replay value for me than Gta4 had. I tried to play it again after I finished it and got bored. I played Vice City and Gta3 numerous times but with the exemption of the dlc I just couldn't get back into the life of Nico Bello. Could have been the music though. I would have to forgo missions in Vice if a song I liked came on the radio and just drive around 'til it was over. Didn't care for the radio stations in 4.

Graphically it looks awesome. I'll be excited to see more info as it comes out.

It's about damn time they started releasing the PC version of GTA games at the same time as the others.

Oh...they still have plenty of time to change their minds and release it as a crapbox exclusive for 6 months before finally doling it out to the pc.

I really hope they don't but............

• 2 months later...

Archived