Skyrim SE Adult Mods mod Modeling Problems

I'm new to having mods in Skyrim and I wanted to add a bunch of adult mods to it. After installing the mods and meeting all the requirements for them I started the game, but for some reason all the character models had there hands out and my character also had the same thing. There were no character animations. There were no errors or messages telling me anything was wrong but i just cant figure it out. If anyone has a solution or know the cause behind this that would help.  

Hope screenshot better explains what im talking about

ScreenShot0.png

T-Pose

Could be several problems mostly related to FNIS or animations:

1)  Install FNIS.  Use a guide and/or watch a video on how to properly install FNIS.  You have to create an "Output" folder for it, if I remember right (it's been a while since I've had to install FNIS). 

2) Run FNIS.  You need to do this every time you add, remove, or change mods that affect animations.  This can be both mods that have custom animations included as well as the animation sets for SL.

3) Check for errors/warnings when you run FNIS.  If you get an error and don't know what to do, post in the Tech Support section what FNIS is telling you.  Can't remember if's an "export" option for that or just copy/paste, never had to post one myself. 

There could be a few other causes as well.  But try getting FNIS give you a clean report, no errors or warnings.  If that doesn't fix the issue, report back. 

Also, you really should use a guide the first time you are trying everything up.  It is very easy to get something wrong with missing masters, load order conflicts, or any number of other problems that are easy to solve once you know what to look for. 

Find a guide here on LL for the mod manager you are using.  I'm using MO2, @Just Don't has a very good guide that I used.  I'm sure there are guides for the other mod managers as well.

Edited by ttts1