Enchanted Bestial Urination

View File

This is a bestiality piss fetish mod, basically it's a mod that introduces the concept of a beast's urine and a mage's urine, plus their combinations as a source of magical energy which provides powerful magical potions, I won't go into detail because I've provided lore about this mod in the files section called "Dorilla's Journal". The potions have custom models. Everything about the mod, how to use it and how it works can be found in the journal. The book for a certain main spell can be found at Belethor's general goods, you can buy it from him.

This mod should work with Skyrim LE, it's nothing but some custom models and a very basic script.

Install using some mod manager or do it manually, your choice.

Edit: The files are loose so you have freedom to customize however you like using CK. Also please download the journal from the files section and read it, it will tell you how the mod works, don't comment saying it doesn't work. I have to probably say this if it wasn't already obvious, the urine for the beasts can be found in alchemy shops as well as when you loot different creatures.

I might not be working more on this mod because I'm gonna start working on my new mod, it's pretty big and will require a lot of time.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/25/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Just Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, urophagia said:

Is there any indication this mod is working? How can i tell?

Never mind. I just killed some things and got bottles. I had hoped that wasnt the only way to obtain them (id rather not kill horses for it).

I didn't want to make it super obvious, I wanted people to discover the sources for the ingredients by reading the lore journal, but I do tell in the lore, the person who created these potions mentions that she has introduced this new alchemic ingredient to the world of Skyrim, which makes it obvious that the alchemists of Skyrim will have it in their stock, the lore journal has everything mentioned.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:40 PM, urophagia said:

Is there any indication this mod is working? How can i tell?

Never mind. I just killed some things and got bottles. I had hoped that wasnt the only way to obtain them (id rather not kill horses for it).

There is always additem menu to get the items.

23 hours ago, Caiena said:

I think it would be very interesting to combine two ideas - to add content from Com Alchemy to UrinoMagia.

By the way, Urinomagia is a good name for... something! ?

I do really love CA, I was kinda inspired by it actually, I might just make a cum version of this mod, maybe in the future.

• 8 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 7:24 AM, Caiena said:

Oh, yes! I would still fantasize. For example, the content of this mod can be processed by SL Triggers algorithms.

This is for those people who are not afraid of realism and love the feeling of hot pepper... ?

Yes, I'm pretty sure you can integrate that. It would open a whole new level of gameplay.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 11:27 PM, QYuF said:

Can I create a Chinese translation version of this mod and place it on another forum? I will indicate the original author. please

Yeah sure, no problem, I've already mentioned this on the mod page but yeah you can translate it or change it however you like, just remember to credit this mod.

On 8/7/2023 at 5:40 PM, DerpedPerd said:

will this have any collab with "Fill Her Up Baka Edition"?

since the mod itself has some alchemist ingredients regarding to piss

Depends on the author of "Fill Her Up." I won't be working on it though, Whoever wants to create a better version of this mod can do so, just credit this mod in your mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/16/2023 at 3:54 PM, ContraDuval said:

I must be a moron, I cannot for the life of me find the spell mentioned in the journal. Is it a tome you have to get?

It is in Belethor's general goods store, on the counter, the ingredients can be found in one of the main city's alchemy shops.