Anyone found any rape mods specific to New Vegas?

ReMeDy

Sexout's awesome for New Vegas, yes. Wonder if the FO3 version of AP has the same disabled function, though. Hmm.

'Cause honestly, Sexus (the only FO3 rape mod I know of) is a little meh. AP was always a lot of fun, but kinda buggy/crash-prone, and didn't have rape (or so I thought anyway).

Well in AP for FO3 if you went to Rivet City market you could buy some

gear from that guy who sells clothes,but specifically the Prostitute

Necklace you equip it and you walk around and people will "rape" you.

It's basically the same animation as normal whoring but without the dialogue.

Well I remember there being a rape feature at one point in Fallout 3's Animated Prostitution, but since I never update my mods when they work how I want them to, I had the rape version for ages. I probably still do on my External HDD. But fallout3nexus admins must have told him to change it.

Either way, I reckon his mod is a port from Fallout 3 to New Vegas since he told me it was disabled. I've seen the feature somewhere but I couldn't enable it cause script wouldn't save for some reason.

Still, at the moment I belive Sexout is the best mod with most animations so far.

From the mod description on Nexus (under heading "The Limit".

Rape - Player Rape/Player Raping. In v2.4 and up, there is a working suit that auto engages the action. This is the most you will get out of me.

Please DO NOT ask for any of the above because I will not indulge you...and you run the risk of getting your account banned!

Also

Also note that the above is MY limit. The moderators on the nexus have their own, which might not be set as high as mine.

But their limit is MORE important than mine. So respect it.

So, bottom line seems to be, he's not a rape fetishist, and therefore not too keen on working on it, but he included a bare minimum support. And he's also a little wary of bring down the wrath of the mods.

Which is all fair enough, to my mind.

Archived