Neptunia X Senran Kagura : Ninja Wars (PS4\Switch\Steam) modding

Greetings to all, excellent nude mods of the girls. Just one question, it is necessary to have the latest update of the game to run them well, for some strange reason the game is stuck on the loading screen and it does not happen from there. Greetings.

3 hours ago, nosis100285 said:

Has anyone tried these mods on nintendo switch yet?

These mods require 3dmigoto. They cannot be used on the switch unless someone ports 3dmigoto to it, OR someone packages the mods into the game files.

Ā 

PC based modding that relies on 3rd party tools (3dmigoto, Special K, Mod loaders, etc) absolutely CANNOT be used on any moddable console.

Ā 

PS: For reference every time a title that is on switch comes out that is ported to the PC, this question is asked. If the mods are PC based first, chances are it will not be achievable on switch. 3dmigoto has never been ported to switch. The only exception I've seen so far for this rule is the latest Fatal Frame. Because people took the mods on PC and literally packaged them for use on switch. (Talking models, textures, etc.) If that becomes a thing for this game, then absolutely yes. But right now no one has released game file specific mods. It's been mods that require a PC only "loader." (3dmigoto)

Ā 

Maybe one day the switch scene will decide to create a "skyline" esque version of 3dmigoto. But, again, no such release exists.

Ā 

PPS: This same question is asked for PC - PS4 titles as well. Trust me, if you don't see it immediately mentioned in the topic, it's not possible. A lot of us PC players, have a modded console or two. (I myself have a 360 RGH, and a modded switch. Others have a modded PS4 at minimum.) And we don't keep this stuff hush hush. When a PC mod can work on a modded console, you'll know in short order. As someone will have done the leg work and informed the community. So if there's no answer, it's an automatic no.

Edited by Hakufu1021
1 hour ago, Switch608 said:

I think you have done a very good job.
To achieve 100% perfection, you must have the original skeleton and carefully adjust the weights to do so.

恊åø«åŒ ę§˜ļ¼
恝恆čØ€ć£ć¦é ‚ć‘ć‚‹ćØå¬‰ć—ć„ć§ć™ļ¼›

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Master!
I'm glad to hear you say that; I'm glad to hear you say that.

ćƒ¦ć‚¦ć‚­ć®ćƒ—ćƒ­ćƒćƒ¼ć‚·ćƒ§ćƒ³ć‚’å‡ŗę„ć‚‹ć ć‘ć‚ŖćƒŖć‚øćƒŠćƒ«ć«čæ‘恄ēŠ¶ę…‹ć«äæ®ę­£ć€‚
(ęœ¬å½“ć€ä½•å›žć‚‚ē”³ć—čسćŖ恄恧恙ļ¼›)

ęŠ€ć®ćƒ¢ćƒ¼ć‚·ćƒ§ćƒ³ć«ć‚ˆć‚‹ćŠå°»ć®å½¢ć‚‚ć‚ŖćƒŖć‚øćƒŠćƒ«ć«čæ‘恄ēŠ¶ę…‹ć§ć™ć€‚
--------------------------------------------------------
ę³Øꄏ
ć“ć”ć‚‰ć‚‚å·®åˆ†ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ć§ć™ć®ć§ć€Nep x SEN NW Parapara_Nude.rar恫äøŠę›øćć§å°Žå…„ć—ć¦äø‹ć•ć„怂
ę³Øꄏļ¼’
ä»Šć¾ć§ć®äæ®ę­£å·®åˆ†ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ć‚’å°Žå…„ć•ć‚Œć¦ć„ć‚‹ę–¹ć§ć‚‚ę°—ć«ć›ćšäøŠę›øćć§å¤§äøˆå¤«ć§ć™ć€‚
恊ēŸ„悉恛
č‡Ŗåˆ†ć®ē“å¾—ć®ć„ććƒ¦ć‚¦ć‚­ć®ćƒœćƒ‡ć‚£ćŒä»•äøŠćŒć£ćŸäŗ‹ć§ć€ē§ćÆꬔ恮ꮵ階恫ē§»č”Œć—ćŸć„ćØę€ć„ć¾ć™ć€‚
(ćØ态čØ€ć£ć¦ć‚‚ē§ē‰¹ęœ‰ć®ć€Œę’ä¾‹ć®ć‚¢ćƒŽę©Ÿčƒ½ć€ć§ć™ć‘ć©ćƒ»ćƒ»ćƒ»)
Ā 

Ā 

Fixed Yuki's proportions to be as close to the original as possible.
(Really, I'm sorry many times;)

The shape of the buttocks due to the motion of the technique is also as close to the original as possible.

Please introduce it as you like.
Attention.
Please overwrite Nep x SEN NW Parapara_Nude.rar with this file.
Attention 2
Even if you have already installed the previous modified diff files, you can overwrite them without worrying.
Notice
Having finished Yuki's body to my satisfaction, I would like to move on to the next stage.
(Though, it is my own "customary ano function"...)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Ā 

image.png.af07cdab4e81aec08c6f132ff198e34e.png

Ā 

image.png.5489f918aadbd308fae5b3e7bcbbee0f.png

Ā 

image.png.5440865fdf73b6d90689afa39ba5be30.png

Ā 

Ā 

꜀ꖰē‰ˆć®å…¬é–‹ć«ä¼“ć„å¤ć„ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ćÆå‰Šé™¤ć—ć¾ć—ćŸć€‚

Old files have been deleted with the release of the latest version.

Ā 

Edited by parapara
On 6/12/2022 at 12:06 PM, parapara said:

ęø©ę³‰ę™‚ć®ćƒ¢ćƒ‡ćƒ«ćØęˆ¦é—˜ę™‚ć®ćƒ¢ćƒ‡ćƒ«ć‚’é‡ć­ć¦čŖæć¹ćŸę‰€ć€čŗ«é•·ć«é•ć„ćŒć‚ć‚‹ć®ćÆćƒ¦ć‚¦ć‚­ćØ惛ćƒÆć‚¤ćƒˆćƒćƒ¼ćƒˆć®ļ¼’äŗŗ恠恑恧恗恟怂

悰ćƒŖćƒ¼ćƒ³ćƒćƒ¼ćƒˆćÆć€č¦‹ćŸē›®ćŒęˆ¦é—˜ę™‚ć®ę–¹ćŒčŗ«é•·ćŒé«˜ćę„Ÿć˜ć‚‰ć‚Œć¾ć™ćŒć€äø‹é§„ć‚’å±„恄恦恄悋ē‚ŗ恫長čŗ«ć«č¦‹ćˆć¦ć„ć‚‹ć ć‘ć§å®Ÿéš›ć®čŗ«ä½“ćÆåŒć˜ć§ć—ćŸć€‚

ä»–ć®ć‚­ćƒ£ćƒ©ć‚Æć‚æćƒ¼ć‚‚äø‹é§„ć«ć‚ˆć‚‹åŗ•äøŠć’恧čŗ«é•·ć«é•ć„ćŒć‚ć‚‹ć‚ˆć†ć«č¦‹ćˆć¦ć„ć‚‹ć ć‘ć§ć—ćŸć€‚

惛ćƒÆć‚¤ćƒˆćƒćƒ¼ćƒˆćÆęø©ę³‰ę™‚ć‚ˆć‚Šć‚‚ęˆ¦é—˜ę™‚ć®ę–¹ćŒč‹„å¹²čŗ«é•·ćŒä½Žć„ä½œć‚Šć§ć‚ć‚‹äŗ‹ć‚’ē¢ŗčŖć—ć¾ć—ćŸćŒć€å¾®ć€…ćŸć‚‹å·®ć ć£ćŸć®ć§ć“ć®ć¾ć¾ć§ć‚‚č‰Æ恄ćØåˆ¤ę–­ć—ć¾ć—ćŸļ¼›

ć‚ˆć£ć¦ć€ćƒ¦ć‚¦ć‚­ć®ćæęˆ¦é—˜ę™‚ć®čŗ«é•·ć‚’äæ®ę­£ć€‚
(ć¤ć„ć§ć«å°»å°¾ć®é£¾ć‚Šć‚‚čæ½åŠ )

-----------------------------------------------------------
ę³Øꄏ
ćƒ¦ć‚¦ć‚­ć®äæ®ę­£ć«ć‚ˆć‚‹å·®åˆ†ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ć§ć™ć€‚
ä½æē”Ø恮際ćÆNep x SEN NW Parapara_Nude.rarć‚’å°Žå…„å¾Œć€Yuki modified difference file.rar悒äøŠę›øćć§å…„ć‚Œć¦äø‹ć•ć„怂

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We overlaid the models at the spa with the models in battle, and found that Yuki and White Heart were the only two models that differed in height.

Green Heart looks taller in battle, but her actual body is the same, only she looks taller because she wears geta (Japanese clogs).

The other characters also appeared to be taller only because they were wearing clogs to raise their stature.

We confirmed that White Heart was slightly shorter in battle than in the hot spring, but the difference was so slight that we decided to leave her as she was; she was taller in battle than in the hot spring.

Therefore, only Yuki's height in battle was corrected.
(In addition, the tail decoration was added.)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Note: The height of Yuki was changed to the same height as before.
This is a difference file by modification of Yuki.
Please install Nep x SEN NW Parapara_Nude.rar and then overwrite Yuki modified difference file.rar.

Ā 

image.png.c5109286b311258e7801841af6c2b177.png

Ā 

image.png.397ab5c204cf863c168b0e9ec9409cb2.png

Ā 

Yuki modified difference file.rar 3.97 MBĀ Ā·Ā 247 downloads

Thanks for making it, but what do I do if I want to hide her tail?

MOD悒ćƒŖćƒ‹ćƒ„ćƒ¼ć‚¢ćƒ«ć‚¢ćƒƒćƒ—ć‚°ćƒ¬ćƒ¼ćƒ‰ć—ć¾ć—ćŸć€‚
----------------------------------------------------
ā†’å…Ø10äŗŗ恫äø‹ē€ć‚’čæ½åŠ ć€‚
ļ¼ˆä¹³ę”ƒę™‚ćÆē™½ć„ę°“ē€ć§ēµ±äø€ļ¼‰
ā†’äø‹ē€ć®éžč”Øē¤ŗ切ę›æ恮čæ½åŠ ć€‚
ļ¼ˆć‚­ćƒ¼0ć‚’ęŠ¼ć™åŗ¦ć«äø‹ē€ć‚ć‚Šā†’ćƒ–ćƒ©ē„”恗ā†’å…Øč£øļ¼‰
ā†’ćƒ¦ć‚¦ć‚­ć®å°»å°¾ć®č”Øē¤ŗ切ę›æ恮čæ½åŠ 
ļ¼ˆć‚­ćƒ¼9ć‚’ęŠ¼ć™åŗ¦ć«å°»å°¾ć®ęœ‰ē„”ć‚’åˆ‡ć‚Šę›æćˆć¾ć™ļ¼‰
ę³Øꄏ
äø‹ē€ć®ęŸ„ćÆē§ć®å„½ćæ恧ę±ŗć‚ć¦ć„ć¾ć™ć€‚
ļ¼ˆćƒćƒ—ćƒ†ćƒ„ćƒ¼ćƒŒć‚„é–ƒä¹±ć‚­ćƒ£ćƒ©ćÆć‚ŖćƒŖć‚øćƒŠćƒ«é€šć‚Šļ¼‰
ę³Øꄏ2
é–ƒä¹±ć‚­ćƒ£ćƒ©ć®ćƒœćƒ‡ć‚£ćƒćƒƒć‚·ćƒ„ćŒ4äŗŗćØć‚‚åŒć˜ć§ć‚ć‚‹ćŸć‚é›…ćÆćƒ•ćƒ³ćƒ‰ć‚·ć«ćÆćŖć‚Šć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚
ę³Øꄏ3
ć‚ć¾ć‚Šć«ć‚‚vb+ibćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ćŒå¤šć™ćŽć¦ć€ä½œęˆäø­ć«ć‚ć‘ć‚ć‹ć‚‰ćŖ恄ēŠ¶ę…‹ć«ä½•åŗ¦ć‚‚é™„ć£ćŸćŸć‚ć€åˆ¤åˆ„ć§ćć‚‹ć‚ˆć†ć«å„ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ć‚’å¤‰ćˆć¾ć—ćŸļ¼›
ć“ć®ćŸć‚ä»„å‰ć®MOD恫äøŠę›ø恍恙悋ćØå¤§é‡ć®ć‚“ćƒŸćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ćŒę®‹ć‚Šć¾ć™ć€‚
ę—¢ć«ä»„å‰ć®MODć‚’å°Žå…„ć•ć‚Œć¦ć„ć‚‹ę–¹ćÆå‰ć®Modsćƒ•ć‚©ćƒ«ćƒ€ćƒ¼ć‚’å‰Šé™¤ć—ć¦ć‹ć‚‰å°Žå…„ć™ć‚‹ć“ćØ悒ęŽØå„Øć—ć¾ć™ļ¼›
ēµ¶åƾčŖ­ć‚“恧!!!!
恓恮MODćÆ3DMigotoē”Ø恧恙怂
å°Žå…„ć«é–¢ć—ć¦ć®ę³Øꄏäŗ‹é …ćÆćƒ•ć‚©ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ ć®3ćƒšćƒ¼ć‚øē›®ć«ę˜Žē¤ŗć—ć¦ć„ć¾ć™ć®ć§ć€åæ…恚čŖ­ć‚“恧äø‹ć•ć„怂
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The mod has been renewed and upgraded.
ā†’Added underwear to all 10.
(White swimsuits are used for all 10 girls.)
ā†’Addition of underwear hide switch.
(Every time the key 0 is pressed, it goes from with underwear, to without bra, to completely naked)
ā†’Added display toggle for Yuki's tail.
(Every time key 9 is pressed, it toggles between with and without tail)
Caution
The pattern of the underwear is based on my preference.
(Neptune and Senran characters are as original)
Caution 2
Masashi is not a fundoshi because the body hash of all four Senran characters is the same.
NOTE 3
There are too many vb+ib files and I got into a confusing situation many times during the creation, so I changed each file to be able to identify them;.
This leaves a large number of garbage files when overwriting previous mods.
If you have already installed the previous mods, we recommend that you delete the previous mods folder before installing the new mod.
Definitely read !!!!
This mod is for 3DMigoto.
Please be sure to read the instructions on page 3 of the forum.

Ā 

Ā 

image.png.e279ad8764a685aa3aa83632db782ec8.png

Ā 

image.png.f649cb74ff1656499079190bde2c7f09.png

Ā 

image.png.f23e7e423a46139fd72c28d06e69708e.png

Ā 

image.png.9f8a4b6d69cdec801ff9c77ba30c8150.png

Ā 

image.png.a3306108d698646bbf9fca645310a4ef.png

Ā 

image.png.5d8aa2c8d6b46d0e379e447135773340.png

Ā 

Edited by parapara

ć“ć“ć«é™ć‚‰ćšćƒ•ć‚©ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ å†…ć‚’čŖ­ćæé£›ć°ć—ćŸć‚Šć—ć¦ć€ę—¢ēŸ„ꔈ件恫åÆ¾ć—ć¦åŒć˜č³Ŗå•ć‚’ć•ć‚Œć‚‹ę–¹ćŒå¤šćč¦‹å—ć‘ć‚‰ć‚Œć‚‹ć®ć§ć€ä»Šäø€åŗ¦Q&Ać‚’ć¾ćØć‚ć¾ć—ćŸć€‚
-----------------------------------------------
Q:MOD恮ä½æć„ę–¹ćŒć‚ć‹ć‚Šć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚
A:ćƒ€ć‚¦ćƒ³ćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ‰ć—ćŸ"RARćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ć®äø­čŗ«"ć‚’ć‚²ćƒ¼ćƒ ć®å®Ÿč”Œćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ćØåŒć˜ćƒ•ć‚©ćƒ«ćƒ€ćƒ¼ć«å…„ć‚Œć‚‹ć ć‘ć§ć™ć€‚
Q:ęŒ‡å®šć•ć‚ŒćŸå “ę‰€ć«ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ć‚’ē½®ć„恦悂å…Øćå‹•ä½œć—ć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚
A:ē’°å¢ƒ(ē‰¹ć«AMDē¤¾ć®ć‚°ćƒ©ćƒ•ć‚£ćƒƒć‚Æćƒœćƒ¼ćƒ‰ä½æē”Ø者)ć«ć‚ˆć‚ŠäŗˆęœŸć›ć¬äøå…·åˆćÆć‚ć‚‹ć‹ć‚‚ć—ć‚Œć¾ć›ć‚“ćŒć€"å…Øćå‹•ä½œć—ćŖ恄"堓合ćÆå°Žå…„ę–¹ę³•ć‚’é–“é•ć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹åÆčƒ½ę€§ćŒę„µć‚ć¦é«˜ć„ć§ć™ć€‚
ä½•å‡¦ć«ä½•ć‚’é…ē½®ć—ćŸć®ć‹ć‚’ę˜Žē¢ŗ恫čŖ¬ę˜Žć‚’恙悋恮ćÆ当ē„¶ć§ć™ćŒć€å‡ŗę„ć‚‹ć ć‘é…ē½®ć—ćŸę§‹ęˆćŒć‚ć‹ć‚‹ē”»åƒć‚’ä»˜ć‘ć‚‹ćØå¤šćć®ę–¹ćŒåŠ©ć‘ć¦ćć‚Œć‚‹ćÆ恚恧恙怂
Q:ć‚²ćƒ¼ćƒ ćƒ‘ćƒƒćƒ‰(ć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼)ćŒåŠ¹ć‹ćŖ恏ćŖć‚Šć¾ć—ćŸć€‚
A:ć„ćć¤ć‹ć®ć‚²ćƒ¼ćƒ ć§ćÆ3DMigotoć‚’å°Žå…„ć™ć‚‹ćØ起恓悋ē¾č±”ć§ć€ć“ć®ć‚²ćƒ¼ćƒ ć‚‚åŒć˜ćä½æē”Øåˆ¶é™ćŒć‹ć‹ć‚Šć¾ć™ć€‚
åÆ¾å‡¦ę–¹ę³•ćÆsteamć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼ć‚’ć‚Ŗćƒ•ć«ć—ć€XBOX 360恋XBOX ONEć®ć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼ć‚’ä½æē”Ø恗恦äø‹ć•ć„怂
Q:XBOXć‚·ćƒŖćƒ¼ć‚ŗć®ć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼ć‚’ęŒć£ć¦ć„ć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚
A:外éƒØćƒ„ćƒ¼ćƒ«ć‚’ä½æē”Øć—ć¦ę‰‹å…ƒć®ć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼ć‚’XBOX 360ć«å½č£…ć—ć¦äø‹ć•ć„ļ¼›
ļ¼ˆē§ćÆPS4ć®ć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼ć‚’DS4Windowsć‚’é€šć—ć¦å½č£…ć—ć¦ć„ć¾ć™ļ¼‰
Q:ä»»å¤©å ‚ć‚¹ć‚¤ćƒƒćƒć‚„PS4ē­‰ć®CSę©Ÿć§ä½æ恆恫ćÆć©ć†ć™ć‚Œć°č‰Æ恄ļ¼Ÿ
A:ēµč«–恋悉čØ€ć†ćØäøåÆčƒ½ć§ć™ć€‚
恓恮MODćÆ3DMigoto悒ä½æē”Øć—ć¦å‹•ä½œć•ć›ć‚‹ć®ć§ć€å„ēØ®CSę©Ÿē”Ø恮3DMigoto恌ē„”恄ćØēµ¶åÆ¾ć«ē„”ē†ć§ć™ć€‚
ļ¼ˆćć®ć‚ˆć†ćŖ存åœØ悂ē¢ŗčŖć§ćć¦ć„ć¾ć›ć‚“ć—ć€ä»®ć«å­˜åœØ恗恟ćØ恗恦悂CSę©Ÿć®ę”¹é€ ć‚’ć—ćŖ恄äø»ē¾©ć®ē§ć«ćÆMODć‚’ä½œęˆć—ć¦ć‚‚å‹•ä½œē¢ŗčŖćŒć§ććŖć„ć®ć§ä½œęˆć‚‚ć—ć¾ć›ć‚“ļ¼‰
Q:ć‚²ćƒ¼ćƒ ćƒ‡ćƒ¼ć‚æćć®ć‚‚ć®ć«ēµ„ćæč¾¼ć‚€(惑惃ć‚ÆåÆ恙悋)恓ćØćÆåÆčƒ½ć§ć™ć‹ļ¼Ÿ
A:åÆčƒ½ć‹äøåÆčƒ½ć‹ć ć‘ć§čØ€ć†ć®ć§ć‚ć‚Œć°åÆčƒ½ć§ć™ć€‚
恗恋恗ćŖ恌悉tmd2ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«ć®å®Œå…ØćŖć‚¢ćƒ³ćƒ‘ćƒƒć‚ÆåŠć³ćƒŖ惑惃ć‚Æę–¹ę³•ćÆęœŖć ć«ć‚ć‚Šć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚
ē¾ēŠ¶å­˜åœØć™ć‚‹ćƒ—ćƒ©ć‚°ć‚¤ćƒ³ćÆäøå®Œå…ØćŖ悂恮恧恂悋ē‚ŗć€åˆ¶ē“„ćŒć‹ćŖć‚Šć‚ć‚Šć¾ć—ćŸć—ć€ä»®ć«å®Œå…ØćŖćƒ—ćƒ©ć‚°ć‚¤ćƒ³ćŒå‡ŗ恦悂MODä½œęˆć®ä½œę„­åŠ¹ēŽ‡ć®ę‚Ŗ恕恋悉3DMigotoä»„å¤–ć§ć®ä½œęˆćÆč”Œć„ć¾ć›ć‚“ļ¼›
Q:MODć‚’ä½œęˆć—ćŸć„ć®ć§ć™ćŒć€ē·Øé›†å¾Œć®ćƒ”ćƒƒć‚·ćƒ„ćŒć‚²ćƒ¼ćƒ å†…ć§é»’ććŖć‚Šć¾ć™ć€‚
A:専ē”Ø恫ē·Ø集恕悌恟3DMigotoē”Øćƒ—ćƒ©ć‚°ć‚¤ćƒ³ćŒåæ…要恧恙怂
恓悌ćÆ個äŗŗēš„ć«č­²ć£ć¦ć„ćŸć ć„ćŸćƒ—ćƒ©ć‚°ć‚¤ćƒ³ćŖ恮恧ē§ćŒå‹ę‰‹ć«é…åøƒć™ć‚‹ć“ćØćÆå‡ŗę„ć¾ć›ć‚“ć®ć§å¾”äŗ†ę‰æé”˜ć„ć¾ć™ļ¼›
ć¾ćŸć€ćƒ—ćƒ©ć‚°ć‚¤ćƒ³ćŒć‚ć£ć¦ć‚‚ęŠ½å‡ŗ恗恟vb.txt悒ē·Ø集恗ćŖ恄ćØblenderć«ć‚¤ćƒ³ćƒćƒ¼ćƒˆć—ć¦ć‚‚åŠ å·„ćÆę„å‘³ć‚’ćŖ恕ćŖć„ć®ć§ę•·å±…ćŒé«˜ć„ćØę€ć„ć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

Ā 

Below is a machine translation (you may prefer to translate the Japanese text with your own translation tool)

Ā 

We have compiled the Q&A once again because we see many people asking the same questions for known projects, not only here but also by skimming through the forum.
Q:I don't know how to use the mod.
A:All you have to do is put the "contents of the RAR file" you downloaded into the same folder as the game executable.
Q:I put the file in the specified location, but it doesn't work at all.
A:There may be unexpected problems depending on the environment (especially for AMD graphics board users), but if the game "does not work at all," there is a very high possibility that the installation method is incorrect.
It is natural that you should clearly explain what you have placed and where, but many people will be able to help you if you include as many images as possible showing the configuration of the placement.
Q: My gamepad (controller) no longer works.
A:In some games, this phenomenon occurs when 3DMigoto is installed, and this game is restricted in use as well.
To fix this, please turn off the steam controller and use an XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE controller.
Q: I don't have an XBOX series controller.
A:Please use an external tool to disguise your controller as an XBOX 360 controller.
(I disguise my PS4 controller through DS4 Windows)
Q:How do I use it on Nintendo Switch, PS4 or other CS consoles?
A:As it turns out, it is impossible.
This mod uses 3DMigoto to work, so it is absolutely impossible without 3DMigoto for various CS consoles.
(I have not been able to confirm the existence of such a mod, and even if such a mod did exist, I would not be able to confirm the operation of the mod even if I created it, as I am a person who does not modify CS machines, so I would not even create it).
Q: Is it possible to incorporate (pack) it into the game data itself?
A:If you are asking only whether it is possible or not, it is possible.
However, there is still no way to completely unpack and repack tmd2 files.
The plug-ins that currently exist are incomplete, so there have been many restrictions, and even if a complete plug-in were to be released, we would not use anything other than 3DMigoto because of the inefficiency of the mod creation process.
Q: I want to create a mod, but the edited mesh turns black in-game.
A:You need a plug-in for 3DMigoto that has been edited specifically for this purpose.
Please note that I cannot distribute this plugin without permission, as it was given to me personally.
Even if you have the plugin, you need to edit the extracted vb.txt file to import it into blender, otherwise the processing will be meaningless.

Ā 

Ā 

仄äø‹ę˜Æęœŗå™Øēæ»čƑļ¼ˆä½æē”Øä½ č‡Ŗå·±ēš„ēæ»čÆ‘å·„å…·ę„ēæ»čÆ‘ę—„čÆ­ę–‡ęœ¬åÆčƒ½ę›“å„½ļ¼‰

Ā 

ęˆ‘ä»¬å†ę¬”ęŠŠé—®ē­”ę”¾åœØäø€čµ·ļ¼Œå› äøŗęˆ‘ä»¬ēœ‹åˆ°č®ø多äŗŗåƹ已ēŸ„ēš„ę”ˆä¾‹ęå‡ŗåŒę ·ēš„问题ļ¼Œäøä»…ę˜ÆåœØčæ™é‡Œļ¼Œč€Œäø”čæ˜é€ščæ‡ē•„čÆ»č®ŗå›ć€‚
问ļ¼šęˆ‘äøēŸ„道如何ä½æē”ØčÆ„ęØ”åž‹ć€‚
ē­”ļ¼šåŖ需将äø‹č½½ēš„ "RARꖇ件ēš„内容 "ę”¾å…„äøŽęøøꈏåÆę‰§č”Œę–‡ä»¶ē›ø同ēš„ę–‡ä»¶å¤¹äø­ć€‚
问ļ¼šå³ä½æęˆ‘ęŠŠę–‡ä»¶ę”¾åœØęŒ‡å®šēš„位ē½®ļ¼Œå®ƒä¹Ÿå®Œå…Øäøčµ·ä½œē”Ø怂
ē­”ļ¼šę ¹ę®ēŽÆ境ēš„äøåŒļ¼ŒåÆčƒ½ä¼šęœ‰ę„ęƒ³äøåˆ°ēš„问题ļ¼ˆå°¤å…¶ę˜ÆAMDę˜¾å”ē”Øꈷļ¼‰ļ¼Œä½†å¦‚ęžœ "完å…Øäøčƒ½å·„作"ļ¼Œå¾ˆęœ‰åÆčƒ½ę˜Æå®‰č£…ę–¹ę³•ęœ‰čÆÆ怂
ęø…ę„šåœ°ęčæ°ä½ ę”¾ē½®äøœč„æēš„位ē½®ę˜Æ很č‡Ŗē„¶ēš„ļ¼Œä½†å¦‚ęžœä½ åŒ…ę‹¬å°½åÆčƒ½å¤šēš„图ē‰‡ļ¼Œę˜¾ē¤ŗä½ ę‰€ę”¾ē½®ēš„配ē½®ļ¼Œč®ø多äŗŗå°±ä¼šęœ‰åø®åŠ©ć€‚
问ļ¼šęˆ‘ēš„ęøøꈏꉋꟄļ¼ˆęŽ§åˆ¶å™Øļ¼‰äøå†å·„作äŗ†ć€‚
ē­”ļ¼šåœØäø€äŗ›ęøøꈏäø­ļ¼Œå½“ä½ å®‰č£…3DMigotoę—¶å°±ä¼šå‘ē”Ÿčæ™ē§ęƒ…况ļ¼Œčæ™ä¹Ÿé™åˆ¶äŗ†čæ™äøŖęøøꈏēš„ä½æē”Ø怂
č¦č§£å†³čæ™äøŖ问题ļ¼ŒčƷ关闭č’øę±½ęŽ§åˆ¶å™Øļ¼Œä½æē”ØXBOX 360ꈖXBOX ONEęŽ§åˆ¶å™Ø怂
问ļ¼šęˆ‘ę²”꜉XBOXē³»åˆ—ęŽ§åˆ¶å™Ø怂
ē­”ļ¼šä½æē”Ø外éƒØå·„å…·å°†ę‰‹å¤“ēš„ęŽ§åˆ¶å™Øä¼Ŗč£…ęˆXBOX360ļ¼›ć€‚
(ꈑ通čæ‡DS4ēŖ—口ä¼Ŗč£…ęˆ‘ēš„PS4ęŽ§åˆ¶å™Ø)
问ļ¼šęˆ‘ę€Žę ·ę‰čƒ½åœØNintendo Switch态PS4ęˆ–å…¶ä»–CSęøøꈏęœŗäøŠä½æē”Ø它ļ¼Ÿ
ē­”ļ¼šäŗ‹å®žčÆę˜Žļ¼Œčæ™ę˜ÆäøåÆčƒ½ēš„怂
čÆ„MODä½æē”Ø3DMigotoę„å·„ä½œļ¼Œę‰€ä»„ę²”ęœ‰3DMigotoē»åƹäøåÆčƒ½ē”ØäŗŽå„ē§CSäø»ęœŗ怂
(ęˆ‘ę²”ęœ‰åŠžę³•ē”®č®¤čæ™ę ·ēš„äøœč„æę˜Æ否存åœØļ¼Œå³ä½æ存åœØļ¼Œęˆ‘也äøä¼šåŽ»åˆ›å»ŗ它ļ¼Œå› äøŗęˆ‘č®¤äøŗꈑäøäæ®ę”¹CS飞ęœŗļ¼Œę‰€ä»„即ä½æęˆ‘åˆ›å»ŗäŗ†čæ™äøŖMODļ¼Œęˆ‘ä¹Ÿę— ę³•ē”®č®¤å®ƒēš„ę“ä½œļ¼‰ć€‚
问ļ¼šę˜Æ否åÆ仄将ļ¼ˆåÆę‰“åŒ…ļ¼‰ēŗ³å…„ęøøęˆę•°ę®ęœ¬čŗ«ļ¼Ÿ
ē­”ļ¼šå¦‚ęžœä½ åŖę˜Æ问ę˜Æå¦ęœ‰åÆčƒ½ļ¼Œé‚£ä¹ˆę˜Æēš„怂
ē„¶č€Œļ¼Œä»ē„¶ę²”ęœ‰åŠžę³•å®Œå…Øč§£åŽ‹å’Œé‡ę–°ę‰“åŒ…tmd2ꖇ件怂
ē›®å‰å­˜åœØēš„ę’ä»¶ę˜Æäøå®Œę•“ēš„ļ¼Œę‰€ä»„äø€ē›“ęœ‰å¾ˆå¤šé™åˆ¶ļ¼Œå³ä½æå®Œę•“ēš„ę’ä»¶č¢«å‘åøƒļ¼Œē”±äŗŽMOD创å»ŗčæ‡ē؋äø­ēš„ä½Žę•ˆēŽ‡ļ¼Œęˆ‘们也äøä¼šä½æē”Ø3DMigoto仄外ēš„äøœč„æę„åˆ›å»ŗMODļ¼›ęˆ‘们äøä¼šä½æē”Ø3DMigoto仄外ēš„äøœč„æ怂
问ļ¼šęˆ‘ęƒ³åˆ›å»ŗäø€äøŖMODļ¼Œä½†ē¼–č¾‘åŽēš„ē½‘ę ¼åœØęøøꈏäø­ę˜Æé»‘č‰²ēš„怂
ē­”ļ¼šä½ éœ€č¦äø€äøŖäø“é—Øäøŗä½ ē¼–č¾‘ēš„3DMigotoēš„ę’ä»¶ć€‚
čæ™ę˜ÆꈑäøŖäŗŗ得到ēš„äø€äøŖę’ä»¶ļ¼Œę‰€ä»„ꈑäøčƒ½ęœŖē»č®øåÆå°±åˆ†å‘å®ƒć€‚
另外ļ¼Œå³ä½æęœ‰ę’ä»¶ļ¼ŒåœØäøē¼–č¾‘ęå–ēš„vb.txtꖇ件ēš„ęƒ…å†µäø‹ļ¼Œå³ä½æåƼ兄blenderäø­ļ¼Œå¤„ē†ä¹Ÿäøä¼šęœ‰ę„ä¹‰ļ¼Œę‰€ä»„ęˆ‘č®¤äøŗé—Øę§›å¾ˆé«˜ć€‚

通čæ‡www.DeepL.com/Translatorļ¼ˆå…č“¹ē‰ˆļ¼‰ēæ»čƑ

On 6/22/2022 at 8:19 AM, parapara said:

ā†’Addition of underwear hide switch.
(Every time the key 0 is pressed, it goes from with underwear, to without bra, to completely naked)

you are a GOD. this simple toggle option to go from underwear to no bra is enough to convince me to buy the game just for this mod. I can't ask for anything more cause this is perfection. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Edited by Obligitury
  • 2 weeks later...

I have installed the latest mod (Nep x SEN NW Parapara_Nude_renewal) and it shows that 3DMigoto is installed, but I do not see the skins, they are still default. When I press 0, it says "Stereo disabled" and does this weird stuff with the background, but the costume does not change.

Ā 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by SkyrimD
Answered
7 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

I have installed the latest mod (Nep x SEN NW Parapara_Nude_renewal) and it shows that 3DMigoto is installed, but I do not see the skins, they are still default. When I press 0, it says "Stereo disabled" and does this weird stuff with the background, but the costume does not change.

Ā 

I have Windows 10 and RTX 3080, and playing on Steam.

Ā 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ā 

13dmig.JPG

13dmigoto5.JPG

13dmigoto6.JPG

First use dĆ©fauts outfits then press 0 on up of your key board those are the dlc the mod affecte only normal outfits try this and send to confirmeĀ 

3DMigotoć‚’å°Žå…„ć™ć‚‹ćØXBOXē³»ć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼ä»„å¤–ćŒåŠ¹ć‹ćŖ恏ćŖ悋åÆ¾å‡¦ę–¹ę³•ć®čæ½čؘļ¼›

steamć‚Ŗćƒ¼ćƒćƒ¼ćƒ¬ć‚¤ć‚’ē„”åŠ¹ć«ć—ć¦äø‹ć•ć„怂
ć“ć‚Œć«ć‚ˆć‚Šć‚¹ćƒćƒ¼ćƒ ć‚³ćƒ³ćƒˆćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼ć‚’ē„”åŠ¹ć«ć—ćŖćć¦ć‚‚ä½æē”ØåÆčƒ½ć«ćŖć‚Šć¾ć™ļ¼›
Ā 

Ā 

Addendum on how to deal with non-XBOX type controllers not working after installing 3DMigoto;.

Disable the steam overlay.
This will make it possible to use the steam controller without disabling it.
Ā