IGNORED

Neptunia X Senran Kagura : Ninja Wars (PS4\Switch\Steam) modding

Hi guys, i'm facing another roadblock to modding these files that Tamsoft did to the new game (also it might appear the same as the steam version which comes out this spring):

tmd2- Model Files

gnf- Texture Files

tch- ??

adf- ??

tmo2- Animation files

Archive files:

tactpkg- ??

tadjdbpkg- ??

tadjpkg- ??

tcmbpkg- ??

cat- Probably their compression was updated so.....

Is there any way to open these files except the "gnf" textures which are easy to open in Noesis but some few ones failed......

https://mega.nz/folder/NstXkKLb#ISjtd6cGfK7Adi9sTL47vQ

https://mega.nz/folder/R8sS1TgL#H0Y7R5a2zNH2xjzNaU8sEg

save_icon_EN999.png

Edited by Mr Dogpound
  • 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, nosis100285 said:

this game is also now out on nintendo switch, I can dump the rom fs if that helps.

I had no idea that leaked already. Yeah, hopefully this makes it much easier to mod compared to the PS4 version.

• Mr Dogpound changed the title to Neptunia X Senran Kagura : Ninja Wars (PS4\Switch) modding
7 hours ago, Monty-R said:

Does this game has the usual SK photo mode and touching mode?

Not sure about photo mode, but no "intimate" mode. This game isn't SK. Its a Neptunia game with SK characters. It doesn't even have transformations. Everyone is just in their combat forms from the start. Basically no lewd animations or modes here.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, khanh8609vnz3 said:

Look like another Senran kagura game without fan service, the old Shinobi versus and Estival versus are better but using old model

YES BUT if this game have no fan service that can be introduce in dlc or on a mods because mods are magic

Edited by xlegendgame
Posted (edited)

3dmigoto works for extracting models and textures. Texture replacement also works. I tried replacing meshes but it made the texture not work for some reason. So here's a couple of skirtless mods for asuka and homura.   NinjaWarsMods.7z

You also have to disable steam overlay for controllers to work

Picture1.png.8cc2fdb78eebe828b4302c5a0be39aad.pngPicture2.png.edcf4b76e1988ec47bbd2ba73db9f9d8.png

Picture3.png.4c878586d3810109aeeafd423c21f77f.pngPicture4.png.d6a736cc79c54b8f8254c68bae79ea55.png

Edited by jmedia7
28 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

3dmigoto works for extracting models and textures. Texture replacement also works. I tried replacing meshes but it made the texture not work for some reason. So here's a couple of skirtless mods for asuka and homura.   NinjaWarsMods.7z

Picture1.png.8cc2fdb78eebe828b4302c5a0be39aad.pngPicture2.png.edcf4b76e1988ec47bbd2ba73db9f9d8.png

Picture3.png.4c878586d3810109aeeafd423c21f77f.pngPicture4.png.d6a736cc79c54b8f8254c68bae79ea55.png

wait how you did that?

• Mr Dogpound changed the title to Neptunia X Senran Kagura : Ninja Wars (PS4\Switch\Steam) modding
7 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

they must be a way to mod all model or the outfit just like onee chanbara origin this is the same engine

22 minutes ago, xlegendgame said:

they must be a way to mod all model or the outfit just like onee chanbara origin this is the same engine

it's possible but I dont know why the model turns black

image.png.7cd1c41dbfe60a4e1dedf10dbaaa1df6.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

it's possible but I dont know why the model turns black

image.png.7cd1c41dbfe60a4e1dedf10dbaaa1df6.png

ok only two option

1- wait for game update and try again

2-ask some one how can help

bonus make oufit transparent make the bra skimpy or remove a part of the topless so the texture will be the same and the above will get nudes body

Edited by xlegendgame
On 5/11/2022 at 10:03 PM, Haise Sasaki said:

wait how you did that?

When the model you want to extract is on screen, press numpad 0 and then F8 to extract. It will create a frame analysis foler in the GameData folder, which will have all the models and textures. You can import the model to blender with the 3dmigoto plugin. 

youtube tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2nvJzkwHHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWE0xP4MgR8&t=947s

35 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

When the model you want to extract is on screen, press numpad 0 and then F8 to extract. It will create a frame analysis foler in the GameData folder, which will have all the models and textures. You can import the model to blender with the 3dmigoto plugin. 

youtube tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2nvJzkwHHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWE0xP4MgR8&t=947s

I've tried following a couple guides now for ~1h but I couldn't even get textureoverride to work. I noticed your mods don't work without the "dump" folder either, what does it do and how do I add to it if I want to try modding something else?

1 hour ago, yellowglow said:

I've tried following a couple guides now for ~1h but I couldn't even get textureoverride to work. I noticed your mods don't work without the "dump" folder either, what does it do and how do I add to it if I want to try modding something else?

You have to tell 3dmigoto what shaders you want to replace which enables texture and model swapping. I usually just make a dump folder with all those commands. If you want to add to it, use numpad 4 and 5 to cycle through the shaders till what you're looking for disapears or turns black. Then copy the shader with numpad 6 and add a shader override command to any .ini like: 
[ShaderOverrideN2_4]
hash = 
run = CommandListN2General

13 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

You have to tell 3dmigoto what shaders you want to replace which enables texture and model swapping. I usually just make a dump folder with all those commands. If you want to add to it, use numpad 4 and 5 to cycle through the shaders till what you're looking for disapears or turns black. Then copy the shader with numpad 6 and add a shader override command to any .ini like: 
[ShaderOverrideN2_4]
hash = 
run = CommandListN2General

ooh ok I'll try messing around with it later. Thank you :)