Having trouble converting clothing.

I've been trying to convert the female clothing from https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45711 (Hepsy's School Days 2.0) to DMRA, but every time I convert the clothing it breaks horribly.

I figure my main issue is that I can't find the body that Hepsy is using to convert from when making my lattice. The page says that the body is A cup HGEC, but I've removed the clothes from the body in nifskope, and it's flatter than even the AA Cup bodies I've found.

Is anyone able to convert this for me or help me out?

One trick I use to use was I downloaded setbody reloaded 1.20 from here. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/52-setbody-reloaded/ It has almost every single oblivion body in it that has ever been made.

Now I make a copy of the outfit nif and then delete out everything in the nif but the body I'd then change the color lines for the body to make the body black. Once that's done I save the file and then I would open setbody reloaded folder and I would first copy the black body from the altered nif and then load one of the bodies that I think would be the right one and I'd paste it into the scene root. If both bodies match when placed on top of each other you'll have normal looking skin nut there will be lots of black spots and if you rotate the model around those spots should move and the spots where there are no black spots or the area is pure black will be where they don't match or the spot was altered.

Sometimes a body file could have some mesh problems in it or the author modified the body mesh so that it would fit under the outfit/armor so if you can find the right body you can then paste that good body into your nif your trying to convert and delete out the bad one and try converting it

The  body parts are in the Mod... Takes some time to find one without holes,  under most clothes is no body.

I have not found the body in Setbody / SetbodyReloaded. The best fit is HGEC_RoriSyota / In SetBody reloaded named HGEC_RORI

The hands are HGEC you can get from any HGEC Mod.

Here the Hepsy Mod full body for ClothesConverter

03full.nif

make a DM full body and create a lattice

From No-Tits to DM is not good, results are often bad.

From E cup to DM is OK, but with larger size differences it's almost never good.

You can try it in steps. Maybe first B cup then from B to E cup  and then E to DM.

Maybe I have time the next days and try  the 01-short.nif

short answer: it does not work.

------------------------

I tried it Hepsy to DM :  same result as you

Then I tried it in steps.

Hepsy to B

B to C

C to  E  and then I stopped

Each conversion I had to set padding, and a little more each time.

Padding is more "air" between body and clothes, but in all directions. When you have your arms,  in idle position or when walking, next to the body, they are half in the clothes.

A big tent around the body,  only at the front the tits touch the tent wall.

You can try it with padding only Y axis.  But better find a DM Mod ( or a Ecup/Manga Mod which can be converted to DM )