Athstai

CFS' date=' they aren't supposed to. You will be approaced by someone else in the Chorrol inn. I find it strange that he hasn't managed to get a hold of you for a full week nor interrupt your wait cycle though...

[/quote']

Ah that would explain it, I tried waiting in and outside the inn, but didn't think to approach anyone. Thanks for the quick replies everyone =)

Btw' date=' have you considering using the Stripper mod to add to the story? It the dance animations and a script that has the player strip in stages. Also makes watchers to clap, whistle and talk to the player after she has finished dancing.

[/quote']

I haven't seen this mod yet, sounds interesting tho. It would probably fit best into the first part however, after all we are beyond showing flesh already ;)

Mhm, or maybe as intro for more action in a later part. I will have to think about it and see if it fits storywise.

Btw' date=' have you considering using the Stripper mod to add to the story? It the dance animations and a script that has the player strip in stages. Also makes watchers to clap, whistle and talk to the player after she has finished dancing.

[/quote']

I haven't seen this mod yet, sounds interesting tho. It would probably fit best into the first part however, after all we are beyond showing flesh already ;)

Mhm, or maybe as intro for more action in a later part. I will have to think about it and see if it fits storywise.

It's fairly reliable as a mod...one key to start the dancing...one key to stop it. The more clothes removed, the more money you make x the number of people watching. You do the money collection. Then dodge the pervs as you make your get-away...lol.

TesNex seems to have pulled the latest version mind you. I have a copy if needed.

Great work, btw.

i LOVE this mod, but after saving the first girl, the leader does not appear at the Chorrol inn, even though I see the second hostage and two guys standing next to her. How can I make him appear and continue to 2nd girl? It's been more than a day since the first event.

Thank you in advance.

Lesson 3 is very well done, I like the two options available - and I have to say, I really like your sensibility for the dialogue and details of the events. If there was a way to subscribe to any of your future projects, in any venue, I'd sign up! :)

Just three notable blips in lesson 3:

The quest journal should probably update after one talks to the drunk.

(Actually from lesson 2) the second girl remained standing outside the Inn after her rescue. One could speak with her, though to no avail. Perhaps she should run to the church, disappearing at the church doors?

If one chooses to make Vestia work for her own release, her dialogue (at least in my one test of that) is about two lines behind the goblin's dialogue and actions. Thus, he complains about her insulting him when her dialogue hasn't even acknolwedged his existance, and she is asking him not to start doing things he has already done and moved on from.

To reiterate - this is an awesome addition to an awesome mod. If your cult needs followers to hand out flowers at the airport, shave my head and call me an Athstaifarian!

Lesson 3 is very well done' date=' I like the two options available

[/quote']

I can't believe I forgot to comment on that. Giving the player options is indeed a very nice touch to the concept, especially when it's a hard choice for the player (presumably? ;p). Who do you, knowing what will happen to either you or the girl, sacrifice to the goblin?

If one chooses to make Vestia work for her own release' date=' her dialogue (at least in my one test of that) is about two lines behind the goblin's dialogue and actions. Thus, he complains about her insulting him when her dialogue hasn't even acknolwedged his existance, and she is asking him not to start doing things he has already done and moved on from.

[/quote']

Ah, this actually happens to me too... I was thinking it was something on my end again.

To reiterate - this is an awesome addition to an awesome mod. If your cult needs followers to hand out flowers at the airport' date=' shave my head and call me an Athstaifarian!

[/quote']

Amen, brother! :D

I'm also open for story suggestions or even authors who want to collaborate and implement their own stages :)

I have several ideas in this bloated post...

Someone earlier mentioned the stripping mod, and possible integration with this mod. That's not really my thing, but if desired, perhaps that could be implemented in part 1? Or as part 2, pushing the current 2 & 3 back?

If & when Thomthom's PlayerSlave mod is completed, a hook into that would be something to consider for Lesson 5. Right now that mod is a dead end, but the plan is to allow a much more open-ended structure with various possibilities of returning to the usual adventuring life. That might work well.

It would be wonderful for player's actions to have an effect in future dialogues with NPCs. I suspect it is impossible, or very difficult, and possibly hazardous to actually add dialogue options to standard NPC responses based on quest variables, but this could be implemented for NPCs created by this quest. There could be a few scattered around in various Inns, for example, that might approach the player to initiate dialogue, or even just call out dialogue occasionally to add atmosphere. The dialogue would be coloured by how far the player had progressed in the quest, which choices they'd made, any girls who had been lost, etc.

A much more elaborate expansion is hinted at my Vestia's comments in lesson 3.

If the girls' village (complete with nearby goblin lair - perhaps use an existing lair?) existed, the inhabitants of that village would of course respond to the heroine in various ways according to how the lessons played out. This has huge potential for giving a sense of continuation, of memory, of consequence. On the other hand, I believe this is a huge project to implement. A (somewhat) easier variant would be adding a handful of NPCs to one of the existing hamlets, again with extensive conditional dialogue choices based on quest variables. The rescued girls would be obvious NPCs to move to the chosen location, and as few as 2 other "villagers" to give different viewpoints, or of course any number.

Speaking of hints, both paths with Vestia leave open interesting future possibilities that could be built on, with difficulty! With the more heroic path, she'd be an amusing companion, though likely unreliable. Alternately, she could be a (dangerous) quest giver for future events, with her new-found interest in seeing goblins enjoying themselves. And speaking of goblins, the dialogue in Lesson 3 (heroic path) is particularly amusing, with the implication that the player's actions will cause distress for other adventuresses. This leads into yet another suggestion:

For a future lesson, or tied to Lesson 3, the player could be required to provide a "totem" of sorts, for the benefit of the lucky goblin holder. Giving up a bit of hair, blood, perhaps a personal item, a goblin shaman or some agent of the mysterious Employer could craft a magic item which grants useful powers to the wielder. One could hand-wave that the item/token must be given "freely" (more or less) to be effective, and in some way draws on the player's power to the item holder's benefit. The obvious application would be an item to briefly incapacitate a female adventurer. Every so often - quite rarely I'd think, with an enforced delay period - the player might receive notification of its use. Even better: in those rare moments of use, the player would suffer a sudden fatigue/HP/mana drop, and I'd toss in a quick moan in the player's voice, reflecting the item's use to nefarious ends. I imagine this would have to be confined to when the Lessons quest is the active quest, as such an effect could break other quests, and the player needs a way to disable this. Still, this could add RP value to players wishing to pursue that.

Well, you did leave open the door for suggestions. I only wish I had the time and skill to do more than talk.

Ok... I don't see any issues that match mine, so I'm guessing I just need a hint as to why once I get to the "go to the drunkard over there" part... nothing happens. My only lead on this is PK Extender. Is it time related? or something special I have to do, cause the mod works up to that point, then nothing less I walk out of the Inn. I'm guessing that there is some trick to that part, though what isn't obvious.

The dancing mod could be added easily. Perhaps, rather than take the heroine to a regular tavern you could add a new one only for the mercenaries, and add several. Or just a tavern for criminals and other shady characters. So rather than just walk around nude, here she would have to dance and continuously please the patrons. Since she already had sex with a goblin the next thing I imagine is her having to please many men.

It would be fun if by the end of the story she became the sex slave-pet of whoever arranged it all. I wonder if it is possible to have different endings. Like, good ending: She gets rid of the bad guys and is free. Bad ending, she ends enslaved. And worst ending she is enslaved -and- broken, so she no longer refuses her sex slave role.

A similar option would be for the unknown mastermind to own a brothel of sorts (anyone played Sexy Maid of Chorrol?) and the heroine becoming one of the main attraction. You could say something like Sexy maid of Chorrol just from a female POV.

Just a couple thoughts!

Ok... I don't see any issues that match mine' date=' so I'm guessing I just need a hint as to why once I get to the "go to the drunkard over there" part... nothing happens.

[/quote']

Well.. you need to go to the drunkyard :) Pretty close actually. Maybe you just tried to go to the wrong guy?

About all sugestions: They sound nice. However right now I'm playing Skyrim and that lead my to the following plan: If the Skyrim CS comes out in the next weeks/months I will start working on a Skyrim mod like this one. The first few stages might be even done without any lover framework (talk, nudity and so on could be enough for the beginning). So with other words, if the Skyrim CS comes out I will discontiue this mod in favor of Skyrim version. A more epic one that is with more story elements.

It would be fun if by the end of the story she became the sex slave-pet of whoever arranged it all. I wonder if it is possible to have different endings. Like' date=' good ending: She gets rid of the bad guys and is free. Bad ending, she ends enslaved. And worst ending she is enslaved -and- broken, so she no longer refuses her sex slave role.

[/quote']

I like the way you think.

...if the Skyrim CS comes out I will discontiue this mod in favor of Skyrim version.

I was half expecting, half hoping you'd do this. I'm waiting for the Skyrim CS myself to start modding.

On the one hand I'm sad that I probably won't see the full product of this mod in Oblivion... On the other I'm looking forward to seeing the Skyrim iteration. A lot.

Ok... I don't see any issues that match mine' date=' so I'm guessing I just need a hint as to why once I get to the "go to the drunkard over there" part... nothing happens.

[/quote']

Well.. you need to go to the drunkyard :) Pretty close actually. Maybe you just tried to go to the wrong guy?

About all sugestions: They sound nice. However right now I'm playing Skyrim and that lead my to the following plan: If the Skyrim CS comes out in the next weeks/months I will start working on a Skyrim mod like this one. The first few stages might be even done without any lover framework (talk, nudity and so on could be enough for the beginning). So with other words, if the Skyrim CS comes out I will discontiue this mod in favor of Skyrim version. A more epic one that is with more story elements.

Oh well. I won't get to play it for a long time then. Besides all of the Skyrim nude patches look BAD so far :P.

Good luck, anyways!

Stage 3rd, when the goblin started having sex with my character, the animation run only for a second then they kept idle standing 'till the end. Please help me.

My Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  ScreenEffects.esm
04  CM Partners.esm
05  Chanpon.esm
06  No Lights Flicker.esm
07  Lovers with PK.esm
08  LoversCreature.esm
09  HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
0A  MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
0B  Carry_all_you_want-5118.esp
0C  fpsboost-arenanolights.esp
0D  No psychic guards v1.2.esp
0E  no_wind-2578.esp
0F  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.0]
10  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
11  Knights.esp
12  Z51_Boy_SocK_89.esp
13  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
14  VanityCameraSmoother.esp
15  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
16  ChaseCameraMod.esp
17  CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp
18  ScreenControls.esp
19  CTAddPose_2ch-2.esp
1A  CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp
1B  CM Partners NPC.esp
1C  CTAddPose_2ch.esp
1D  CTAddPose_bondage_sex-2.esp
1E  CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
1F  CM Partners.esp
20  PCSoundInnocent.esp  [Version 2.6]
21  LongTop.esp
22  Personality Idles - Modified version.esp  [Version 1.5]
23  ServiceAmulet.esp
24  actors_in_charge.esp
25  AddMapMarkers.esp
26  PlaceableMapMarker0.5.esp
27  MoreMapMarkers.esp
28  Quick Wardrobe.esp
29  EFGAddPose.esp
2A  Teleport Everywhere.esp
2B  StandingJOJO.esp
2C  bondage_sex.esp
2D  FlyingCameraMod.esp  [Version 1.3]
2E  shinyEmotions.esp
2F  CTAddPose_v_1.esp
30  Eroblivion.esp
31  Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
32  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
33  Bonds Studio Apartment.esp
34  Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp
35  Gloria Armor.esp
36  FastShortcuts.esp
37  Lockpicking Spells.esp
38  Chanpon_cha01.esp
39  AK_corpses_collector.esp
3A  Cazy Hairs.esp
3B  [Clothes]ShortJeans.esp
3C  Risk of Bandits in Cities.esp
3D  R18PN - FuruFuru Armor.esp
3E  SPB Boots Set.esp
3F  CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp
40  zzEstrus.esp
41  High Heels.esp
42  R18PN - Fiona Armor.esp
43  Chloe.esp
44  HentaiSummerFesta.esp
45  NaRae Pose - 02.esp
46  phinix-waterfix.esp
47  egiondragon.esp
48  Notused_Leather.esp
49  Comand Scrolls!.esp
4A  Jhaerik's Dungeon Fog Remover.esp
4B  AdvancedHealthRegen.esp
4C  Idle Pose Replacer.esp
4D  mythsandlegends.esp
4E  HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp
4F  Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp
50  Tona's_ModsStore.esp
51  SexyTops.esp
52  CHEAT - 12 Godlike Rings.esp
53  Skill Perk Descriptions.esp  [Version 1.1]
54  Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp  [Version 0.42]
55  Raestloz Auto Reset Emotion.esp
56  BasicInstinct.esp
57  P1DlookHereYou.esp
58  Stylish Jump.esp
59  cmlolita.esp
5A  Specialanims.esp
5B  Quest Log Manager.esp  [Version 1.3.2]
5C  _Prison_Mod_(TLB) v0.3a.esp
5D  Populated Prisons.esp
5E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 89]
5F  LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
60  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
61  LoversCreature.esp
62  LoversBitch.esp
63  LoversJoburg.esp
64  LoversFSE.esp
65  LoversRaperS.esp
66  LoversBed.esp
67  LoversPower.esp
68  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
69  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
6A  LoversRapeSlave.esp
6B  LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
6C  LoversGroup1.esp
6D  LoversMagic.esp
6E  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
6F  LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp
70  LoversPayBandit.esp
71  LoversCrowningIsle.esp
72  LoversCreatureExtender.esp
73  FriendsAndLovers.esp
74  LoversMB2.esp
75  LoversDarkLessons.esp
76  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
77  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
78  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
79  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

If it can't be helped, i'll pass this stage no problem. But i want to ask, how can i countinue with the 'old-version' savegame if you release the new version? I don't want to start the quest over again!

Stage 3rd' date=' when the goblin started having sex with my character, the animation run only for a second then they kept idle standing 'till the end. Please help me.

[/quote']

Migh want to try a more current Lovers With PK version (was developed with 91) but thats just a guess. Also you need to have Better Animations 2.4 installed.

Oh well. I won't get to play it for a long time then. Besides all of the Skyrim nude patches look BAD so far

Sorry to hear, but besides the fact the Skyrim probably offers a lot more possiblities and better graphics (I cant wait to see a dragon mount my heroine ;) ) there isn't much point investing a lot work into a mod for a game which will become rarely used in the next few years. And of course the current nude mods are not perfect, but hell its been a week and oblivion is out 5 years :)

I'm a little concerned about nudemods for Skyrim and how difficult they'll be to produce due to the varying body sizes of PCs and NPCs. It might take a while.

Then again, I might be clueless (very likely as I have no experience with this kind of thing) and it's not as hard as I imagine it to be.

I'm a little concerned about nudemods for Skyrim and how difficult they'll be to produce due to the varying body sizes of PCs and NPCs. It might take a while.

Then again' date=' I might be clueless (very likely as I have no experience with this kind of thing) and it's not as hard as I imagine it to be.

[/quote']

If we're lucky, the move from baked animations to havoc-based animations will make things much easier.

Hi all,

I got a simmilar problem, for me, the goblin anim dosnt play at all it kinda goes into it, so I can see a split second of how it should look but then it comes up with a position error and both my char and the goblin just stand up straight for the rest of the procedings.

I finally got around to playing this one. I like it a lot.

I use to do a lot of this extortion, or blackmailed obedience stuff in morrowind. Have only touched on it in oblivion. It is always a Good scenario, and gives reason for much of what happens to your hero. I mean after all your character in the game can kill anything, so it is troublesome to place them in a submissive positions.

I had no problems with anything,( it played very nicely ) but I did notice when I loaded the editor, that you have 3 extra quests made with no name. I figured these were just fill spots for future additions.

The futanari ( I am sure I miss spelled that ) is duplicated, you might want to rename yours, for a compatibility problem, that could happen. ( or if it is not messing up your mod use the existing one )

I do love it, look forward to future additions.

Archived