Athstai

However from an RP standpoint I think the setup could use some embellishing' date=' right now they're just 3 mooks in an inn holding a girl hostage - any of my characters could beat them the hell down in an instant and save the girl that way.

[/quote']

Save one girl through mook beatage and the rest suffer the consequences.

Personally, I find the semen guzzling disgusting, but the humiliation angle works and it works well. Definitely going to keep an eye on this mod's development.

Personally' date=' I find the semen guzzling disgusting, but the humiliation angle works and it works well.

[/quote']

That's what's so great about it; that it makes you feel disgust! It wouldn't work very well, as you say, if it had no effect on the player at all.

I'm sorry it's affecting your enjoyment of the mod, though.

This is really terrific work, great tone, and pretty robust too!

Two small things I'd suggest tidying up if you get the chance:

In stage 2, the hostage's mother is already present outside of the inn before she has anything to do. One can try to speak with her, and she yells "I don't have a greeting", since of course she isn't supposed to be interactive yet. I'd suggest only making her active once the player is returning with the "proof" for stage two.

Very minor, but in stage 1, since the lead goon rushes to speak to you, the player hasn't necessarily seen the girl in the corner yet. I would suggest orientaing the player during the goon's conversation, or just before it, so his comments about her peril are backed up by seeing her kneeling there.

Very minor' date=' but in stage 1, since the lead goon rushes to speak to you, the player hasn't necessarily seen the girl in the corner yet. I would suggest orientaing the player during the goon's conversation, or just before it, so his comments about her peril are backed up by seeing her kneeling there.

[/quote']

Perhaps freezing the player in place while the merc leader walks up to her.

but one problem i have:

The Goblin's (Gordo i think is his name) lowerbody won't show up

is there something i need to download?

It looks like the goblin was set up to use "crgoblinlegdick.nif" as his lowerbody mesh. Unfortunately, even with all of the loverscreatures mods active, I can't find it, and neither can the game. I'm looking into a quick fix until we get it sorted out...

Ops, looks like the Groldos lower body was part of LoversCrowningIsle. Didn't knew this, there are some other naked goblins textures in there, gonna have to figure out from where those were, maybe one of those is already installed with the current required mods.

If I'm to be completely honest, I was actually a little disappointed. It was very short and had barely any player involvement. I liked the first two parts better. Matter of taste, though. I just wish the goblin-thing would've been longer and more... fleshed out.

That said, I realize the dungeon is going to be used again for the fourth (and perhaps fifth?) and that you had to spend time making the area. The dialogue was excellent, especially Groldo (I also noticed some upgrades to parts 1&2!). The girl's could've been better (I think she submitted too fast! ;p) but by no means was it bad.

Long story short, you can't win 'em all. I hope you won't think less of me despite my criticisms. :P

Looking forward to parts 4 & 5! Good work on making an excellent adult Oblivion-mod (and so smooth even though it's brand new!) Keep it up.

Not sure if i'm missing something, but for some reason the Merc leader & Co. and the girl don't show up on the 3rd day. I've tried waiting for a week, but nothing happens. The other 2 parts still work fine, and i'm pretty sure the esp is updated as the quest no longer says "ENDS HERE" after girl 2.

Am I missing something obvious here? I've tried saves from after girl 1, girl 2, and before i installed this mod.

CFS' date=' they aren't supposed to. You will be approaced by someone else in the Chorrol inn. I find it strange that he hasn't managed to get a hold of you for a full week nor interrupt your wait cycle though...

[/quote']

His AI package seems to be triggered by proximity - if you never go more than a few feet into the inn, he may not ever find you.

It was very short and had barely any player involvement.

Yes that is true and I noticed it too. Well it was actually longer scriptwise than the other stages, but due to the fact that it was mostly one big scripted scene the playtime was shorter.

But there wasn't much to change it at this point without rewriting the whole chapter and I think in the context of the whole quest one less interactive part might just fit fine. For this reason however I'm not sure if I can reuse the dungeon for the next parts, there is only so much a player can do in an enemy controlled little basement.

Now that being sad, I don't expect part 4 to be out in a hurry. Putting this stuff together takes quite some time and right now I feel I should shift my freetime activities away a bit from writing sex mods for a while ;) The mod will continue, but the next chapter won't be done in a week I think.

Archived