Athstai

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. I must say thanks Athstai, this is one of the best original mods I saw in quite some time.

The only problem I got is that all girls are marked essential and thus, they can't die, so Darc can't rape them. Even if I use the console command "kill" they are still alive. Anyone know any fix to this? Thanks.

Hey guys' date=' long time lurker first time poster here. I must say thanks Athstai, this is one of the best original mods I saw in quite some time.

The only problem I got is that all girls are marked essential and thus, they can't die, so Darc can't rape them. Even if I use the console command "kill" they are still alive. Anyone know any fix to this? Thanks.

[/quote']

Use the console to perform a "setessential 0" command, then they can be killed.

Hey guys' date=' long time lurker first time poster here. I must say thanks Athstai, this is one of the best original mods I saw in quite some time.

[/quote']

Use the console to perform a "setessential 0" command, then they can be killed.

Thanks, I tried to make the girls unessential using TES Construction Set and if I do that Darklessons won't start. But does not matter, the rest of the mod is working 100%. Great mod.

Thanks' date=' I tried to make the girls unessential using TES Construction Set and if I do that Darklessons won't start. But does not matter, the rest of the mod is working 100%. Great mod.

[/quote']

Yes, I'm not sure why this is, I ran into the same problem trying to modify DarkLessons. It seems you have to be using Construction Set Extender to modify the mod, or it won't work.

I don't know why, and would change it if I could, but then again, now I rather like CSE! Still, it does make it harder for anyone to build on this cool mod.

So for convenience, here's an updated DarkLessons with the victims no longer essential, thanks for noticing that! I have to admit I've never stuck around to see the results of failure.

IIRC the extender is needed because the mod uses some of the new script commands of OBSE. Without the extender the script will not compile properly since the CS will not recognize those commands.

About the essential flags: Removing those may in some cases cause crashes. The script assumes that all the essential NPC references are alive, if you kill them and at some point the scrip executes a command on them which is only allowed to be used on living NPCs things might go downhill. Of course that could be solved by some additional checks in the script.

Thanks, good points! I'll look through DarkLessons to make sure dead hostages don't cause any unpleasant surprises, when I can.

As to the extender, OBSE commands are certainly used, but I didn't know the CSE added anything itself. I thought it was just an improved interface. However, there are many things I don't know, and clearly something is being changed! I should spend some quality time with the documentation...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just completed the mod and i must say its one of the smoothest loversmod i ever played, not one crash or any issue with the progressing. Id love to see the ending.

+ the idea above that prophour posted sounds pretty good :P

• 1 month later...

soon as i get into the pub in charoll the guy runs upto me and i dont get to read what hes saying the text moves to fast can you please mod it so you have to press the mouse button to advance in the talking its as if hes on speed :dodgy:

Ay-yay-yay. This should be common knowledge.

Universal silent voices for obse is the mod you need.

soon as i get into the pub in charoll the guy runs upto me and i dont get to read what hes saying the text moves to fast can you please mod it so you have to press the mouse button to advance in the talking its as if hes on speed :dodgy:

Ay-yay-yay. This should be common knowledge.

Universal silent voices for obse is the mod you need.

thank you :) i can read it now i wonder why it was to fast the first time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived