Prior to a post I have removed. I reinstalled following guidelines to make sure I was doing everything correctly as I could. Finally got rid of the T-pose so I can at least play the game some. While testing things I hit the Alternative life captured princess since I figured it was the fastest way to check if the Devious Devices Gear worked. However I see the gag and heels but the rest is missing. Not sure where to go with this now. I tried reinstalling DD and DD loot still nothing. I am going to keep looking maybe I will find the issue. Just figured maybe someone else hit this snag and fixed it prior?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

20211217_130950.jpg

1 hour ago, Kazejinryu said:

Prior to a post I have removed. I reinstalled following guidelines to make sure I was doing everything correctly as I could. Finally got rid of the T-pose so I can at least play the game some. While testing things I hit the Alternative life captured princess since I figured it was the fastest way to check if the Devious Devices Gear worked. However I see the gag and heels but the rest is missing. Not sure where to go with this now. I tried reinstalling DD and DD loot still nothing. I am going to keep looking maybe I will find the issue. Just figured maybe someone else hit this snag and fixed it prior?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

20211217_130950.jpg

Looks like you forgot to run bodyslide. You have to build some outfits before they appear. I Think DD especially while you get default build outfits often for "normal" armors DD i think does not give you that. Might be wrong tho, just run bodyslide and see if it got fixed

You ned to build the outfits in BS.

Save yourself a lot of time and grief, use these:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-319-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/

As a general rule if you have a problem with a specific mod then the place to look and ask first is the mod's support thread. Also usually a good idea to learn how to walk before you try to run.

Edited by Grey Cloud