How to take off clothes?

Are they wearing any white underwear?

How to ban this underwear?

How is it removed?

In the settings where it is disabled? Thanks for advice

Did the white underwear turn on somewhere? How is it forbidden?

thank you

Edited by erotoman
On 12/15/2021 at 5:00 PM, erotoman said:

Are they wearing any white underwear?

How to ban this underwear?

How is it removed?

In the settings where it is disabled? Thanks for advice

Did the white underwear turn on somewhere? How is it forbidden?

thank you

Once in game, select the sim you wish to change underwear on. In the options, find wicked whims and click it. Some Wicked Whims options should pop up. Select personalization. Then select I think it's called anatomy and underwear or something similar. Click that and it will take you into a limited CAS mode. Select the underwear you wish you use and exit. You should be good.

Please note, while in this CAS, you can only change underwear, that's all you can do. Also, unfortunately it does not work for every outfit, only the everyday outfit. All other outfits will unfortunately see the vanilla underwear.

I hope I have been able to help.

1 hour ago, ezg said:

Once in game, select the sim you wish to change underwear on. In the options, find wicked whims and click it. Some Wicked Whims options should pop up. Select personalization. Then select I think it's called anatomy and underwear or something similar. Click that and it will take you into a limited CAS mode. Select the underwear you wish you use and exit. You should be good.

Please note, while in this CAS, you can only change underwear, that's all you can do. Also, unfortunately it does not work for every outfit, only the everyday outfit. All other outfits will unfortunately see the vanilla underwear.

I hope I have been able to help.

Well, thanks to that, it's pretty complicated. I have everything set up without underwear. That command, I think, is to ban lingerie. I do not know where he is .

On 12/17/2021 at 6:21 AM, procian said:

Do you have allow underwear selected or whatever it's called in ww?

Well, thanks to that, it's pretty complicated. I have everything set up without underwear. That command, I think, is to ban lingerie. I do not know where he is .

Yes I am trying to ban underwear. However, it allowed itself. It started with reinstallation.

3 hours ago, erotoman said:

Yes I am trying to ban underwear. However, it allowed itself. It started with reinstallation.

There's an option in ww undressing settings respect underwear or something....if that is checked sims will undress to their underwear.

15 hours ago, erotoman said:

I don't know about banning underwear. What I am talking about is changing the underwear they wear under their everyday outfit. Assuming you have wicked whims installed:

01: click any sim teen or older in age

02: you should see options such as friendly, funny, mischievous and so on. Find wicked whims and click it

03:there will be an option to  change underwear. It will take you to a limited CAS mode so you can choose what underwear you wish.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...