Show us your character!

post-66546-0-59238300-1383458980_thumb.jpg

I have no idea why my game needed a slutty punk rock elf girl, but IT DID.  Now that I'm done with her (aside from a few more tweaks on her outfit)  I absolutely have to use her in a comic.  For her weapon of choice I am either going to redo a vanilla ragdoll (that's dressed like her and filled with lead shot or horseshoes) and give it the Victory Rifle critical effect (she smacks someone really hard and they go flying) OR give her a matching dildo that's actually a shock baton...or maybe both weapons.  No idea yet.

@bjornk

Use Mojave Delight (or DC Delight)  Posh Hispanic Preset #2 , eye color Deep Blue, hair style MD Cool Hair #79.  If you don't change ANYTHING it will be as  close as you can get.  That combination of preset, eye color and hair color are based on my companion 'Molina Gomez' (the girl in the screenshot you posted).

Guest endgameaddiction

attachicon.gifKinkerbell.jpg

I have no idea why my game needed a slutty punk rock elf girl, but IT DID.  Now that I'm done with her (aside from a few more tweaks on her outfit)  I absolutely have to use her in a comic.  For her weapon of choice I am either going to redo a vanilla ragdoll (that's dressed like her and filled with lead shot or horseshoes) and give it the Victory Rifle critical effect (she smacks someone really hard and they go flying) OR give her a matching dildo that's actually a shock baton...or maybe both weapons.  No idea yet.

Very cute outfit. Is that personal or will there be a release on that? Definitely fits one of my presets or two.

post-97538-0-15973700-1383243901.jpg

Raider, Shark, Zombie, Alien, ghouls, insect, mutant, Cyber Dog, Mantises, Gecko, lizard, rats, maggot, cockroaches, Tyranid, Zergling, Cyber deathclaw, Chinese remnants, Enclaves, Pittsburgh, swamplings, Mutant punga, pyramid head, Chain saws leather faces, spider mine.

All the best survival horror experience ever~!

F3 Beat any Resident evil game series back and forth.

In the eyes of 9 years old.

You know...your pics look somehow familiar...

EDIT: ...aaand now I know why... :cool:

Guest endgameaddiction

Here are a few more of Mr. House's favorite enforcer, the Courier.

screenshot11qm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot12eu.jpg

He looks like my best friend who married his classmate and had a child before graduating!

I guess guys who look like that gets the chicks easier.

You mean you guess guys that look like that get easy chicks. ;x

screenshot11qm.jpg

screenshot12eu.jpg

He looks like my best friend who married his classmate and had a child before graduating!

With that Hard man line. No doubt, He have a lot of fan girls. :D

@bjornk

Use Mojave Delight (or DC Delight)  Posh Hispanic Preset #2 , eye color Deep Blue, hair style MD Cool Hair #79.  If you don't change ANYTHING it will be as  close as you can get.  That combination of preset, eye color and hair color are based on my companion 'Molina Gomez' (the girl in the screenshot you posted).

Thanks. I've installed Mojave Delight but I don't see a "Posh Hispanic Preset #2" in the list, only Posh#1 and Posh#2 and no mention of hispanic other that the vanilla race below these. Those presets don't really look like this girl. Found the hair though.

Guest endgameaddiction

screenshot11qm.jpg

screenshot12eu.jpg

With that Hard man line. No doubt, He have a lot of fan girls. :D

I was thinking of an ex best friend when I read and wrote that.

He thinks the world revolves around him and he's gods gift. Always had the tendency to put me down. Why? No idea. To me, I think it was for him to gain a satisfaction of feeling better about himself.

Anyways he always thought he had the best looking chicks (hardly...) he would just get easy chicks that would then cry over him for cheating on them. They knew how he was. But like most chicks... Thinking they will be the one who changes them.

But you are not one of those right, Emily? You have dignity. Self respect. No I'm not being sarcastic atm. ._.

This is the best I can do...

post-102569-0-60304400-1383678936_thumb.

Here's what I use:

- Dimonized Type 3 Alice Meshes & Textures (Thanks to ritualclarity)

- Dimonized Type 3 HQ Normal Map

- Dimonized Type 3 Small Hand Meshes

- Mojave Delight for Type 3 (Posh#2 Preset#2)

- Mojave Delight A Cup Textures

- Mojave Delight Coolhair #79

Still no where near to this...

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

or this... :(

post-66546-0-22376400-1383624727_thumb.j

Use the textures and meshes that come with the mod.

And DO NOT edit the face in character generation. When you touch those sliders (just one) it changes the whole aspect of the face.

post-66546-0-33054100-1383685883_thumb.jpg

In your version her eyes are too close together, her lips are too thin and her face is too narrow.  It gives her a pinched and nervous cast.  Look at the MD version and then yours.  If you 'really' wanted the face, then WHY are you changing it?

I don't want the face, I want the body! :lol: Seriously, I'm happy with the face, but I hate the body. The body somehow looks much sexier in your screenshots.

This girl has the best face though, better than my char and the one in the post above.

BTW, when I change the race to posh#2, the game no longer uses dimon's Alice textures. Unless I enable Mojave's A Cup textures addon, the body (as well as the face)texture is the default Mojave texture for posh#2.

If FNV uses the same game engine with Skyrim then why can't we use Skyrim's meshes and textures in this game? :)

Guest carywinton
Guest carywinton

I don't want the face, I want the body! :lol: Seriously, I'm happy with the face, but I hate the body. The body somehow looks much sexier in your screenshots.

This girl has the best face though, better than my char and the one in the post above.

BTW, when I change the race to posh#2, the game no longer uses dimon's Alice textures. Unless I enable Mojave's A Cup textures addon, the body (as well as the face)texture is the default Mojave texture for posh#2.

If FNV uses the same game engine with Skyrim then why can't we use Skyrim's meshes and textures in this game? :)

I looks like it might be Dimon's Cali body or a modified version there of. It looks like you are using Dimon's Alice Body. Try the Cali Body and see if that is what you are after. I also see some seriously nice neck, head shoulder size modifications, proportions are allot better, probably using a better skeleton and narrowed shoulders mod, along with smaller female hands mod.

Guest endgameaddiction

It's nice to see others still on FO3. Major reason why I never really hung out over here. Not a fan on FNV. It got boring too fast.

I've thought about doing some face tweaks with CWDolls. It's been a while since I've messed with that race. I'll have to port it over and tinker with it in GECK.

I did port Moonshadow Race almost a year ago and created 4 presets for it. Using Moonshadow Doll Race face textures.

lvwr.jpg

fp5y.jpg

What inspired me was my old Moonshadow Doll Race character from FNV...

oxwv.jpg

Guest endgameaddiction

The meshes are mine but I didn't do the bouncing version.  I'm surprised Dante didn't delete it.  Lucky is't still available.

What made you pull your stuff off Nexus? If you do not mind me asking.