TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft Posted December 12, 2021 Posted December 12, 2021 I'm asking because I'm honestly curious. Suppose you're making a simple playthrough where you're killing Alduin or roleplaying as a member of a guild. What would you pick? Something that has the best stats? Something that looks fashionable? Something the blends the two? Just curious.
Guest Posted December 12, 2021 Posted December 12, 2021 > I'll use some skimpy armor. Something like this:
Dorabella Posted December 12, 2021 Posted December 12, 2021 Although maybe it was better here Skyrim General Discussion Having played with D&D, Skyrim is a little game by comparison. However, having to opt for a choice, I prefer not to have to save the world all the time, not to have to be a member of a guild. Much better, a simple adventurer perhaps, hunting for treasures . I often stop to think of another game: Sacred Underworld. as the Devil, comments on general missions leave from time to time . One of them stuck in my mind: "Missions, missions, but what do you do when there are no heroes around to solve your problems?"
TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft Posted December 12, 2021 Author Posted December 12, 2021 2 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said: Although maybe it was better here Skyrim General Discussion Having played with D&D, Skyrim is a little game by comparison. However, having to opt for a choice, I prefer not to have to save the world all the time, not to have to be a member of a guild. Much better, a simple adventurer perhaps, hunting for treasures . I often stop to think of another game: Sacred Underworld. as the Devil, comments on general missions leave from time to time . One of them stuck in my mind: "Missions, missions, but what do you do when there are no heroes around to solve your problems?" I was thinking specifically of SE, but point taken. That last sentence really speaks to me. Never considered that.
Alessia Wellington Posted December 13, 2021 Posted December 13, 2021 Just one outfit you say? Well, since I'm living in the shadows, there's one I'd pick over anything else: DX Merta Assassin Outfit.
TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft Posted December 13, 2021 Author Posted December 13, 2021 20 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said: I don't think I've seen that one before. What outfit is it?
Alessia Wellington Posted December 13, 2021 Posted December 13, 2021 23 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said: What outfit is it? COCO Bloom Youth
kukoricamorzsa Posted December 13, 2021 Posted December 13, 2021 It doesn't even require installation ... or Minou Aradia Lace Dress....
Speed Metal Posted December 17, 2021 Posted December 17, 2021 I don't wear women's clothes, but if I had to pick only one It'd be Hunting Ground Outfit. Spoiler Gashnakh loves it.
kukoricamorzsa Posted December 17, 2021 Posted December 17, 2021 1 hour ago, lotus.angel said: I NEED IT Yeah...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.