31 minutes ago, vent167 said:

Hey, having an issue. i followed the install instructiuons, but when i open up wicked whims settings i dont see a cum option?

cum settings are under sex settings

Hello. I'm using your mod quite well, but I have a few issues with Extra Cum.

When I use the 'Disable Extra Cum' function, the 'Hidden_ExtraCum_Diabled' trait is added to my sim. Apart from the problem of it being visible despite being hidden, the function to turn off ExtraCum has not been working properly lately. Even though I have the 'Hidden_ExtraCum_Disabled' trait, the ExtraCum continues to occur. Additionally, just to provide more information, my sim's partner has the 'CumBull' trait.

image.png.b173b650ccc7d9211e7b3a2fb5aded05.png

Secondly, when I turn on ExtraCum again using the 'Enable ExtraCum' function, it seems to cause some issues with the mod. The 'Hidden_ExtraCum_Diabled' trait doesn't disappear, and from the moment I press the 'Enable ExtraCum' button, the 'Unlock Cum Mood' button that was inside the Cumshine menu moves outside of the Cumshine menu. This button hasn't returned until I revert the save.

image.png.58f815b8ac1029641285c67d269014f3.png

To check for conflicts with other mods, I tested with only WW and Cumshine mods installed by creating a new save and a new character, but the same symptoms occurred. I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter. Thank you.

Edited by Joone03
1 hour ago, Joone03 said:

Hello. I'm using your mod quite well, but I have a few issues with Extra Cum.

When I use the 'Disable Extra Cum' function, the 'Hidden_ExtraCum_Diabled' trait is added to my sim. Apart from the problem of it being visible despite being hidden, the function to turn off ExtraCum has not been working properly lately. Even though I have the 'Hidden_ExtraCum_Disabled' trait, the ExtraCum continues to occur. Additionally, just to provide more information, my sim's partner has the 'CumBull' trait.

image.png.b173b650ccc7d9211e7b3a2fb5aded05.png

Secondly, when I turn on ExtraCum again using the 'Enable ExtraCum' function, it seems to cause some issues with the mod. The 'Hidden_ExtraCum_Diabled' trait doesn't disappear, and from the moment I press the 'Enable ExtraCum' button, the 'Unlock Cum Mood' button that was inside the Cumshine menu moves outside of the Cumshine menu. This button hasn't returned until I revert the save.

image.png.58f815b8ac1029641285c67d269014f3.png

To check for conflicts with other mods, I tested with only WW and Cumshine mods installed by creating a new save and a new character, but the same symptoms occurred. I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter. Thank you.

Ah, Okay I see the problem. It seems the trait stops extra cum from total number of loads but I overlooked the case where max chest and max face layers could trigger it. I'll also make it actually hidden while I'm at it. 

Good Catch, Thanks♥

Edited by Spent
3 hours ago, lpenguino2 said:

Do you plan on adding any moodlets or effects for the werewolf self groom action?

Oh! I'm not familiar with that one (sorry I've yet to play a werewolf)
Sounds interesting

22 hours ago, Spent said:

Well, if cum isn't appearing at all it is probably the specific animation itself that's the issue.

the settings are global so the cum layer set you select you only have to set it once.

Just because I'm curious about how these kinds of things work, am I understanding the mechanics right?

The moodlets and aspiration goals are triggered by the cum layer actually being applied.  The cum actually being applied is dependent on the individual animation pack, and not WW.

Not being an animator or coder, I would have thought that it would be WW itself that called for cum to be applied, and not the animation.  Unless I screwed up something else in my WW settings (now I have to go check that).

Anyway, thanks for the prompt reply.  I had tested with a few different climax animations, maybe I just got unlucky and have to keep testing.

Yes and no, ww applys the cum but the animation has to tell it when. For whatever reason I've noticed some animations don't make cum show up until the end or not at all sometimes.

The real test is if during sex you click on a sim and select Wicked->Actions->Apply Cum  

I find that handy when I want to make sure

7 hours ago, Spent said:

Yes and no, ww applys the cum but the animation has to tell it when. For whatever reason I've noticed some animations don't make cum show up until the end or not at all sometimes.

The real test is if during sex you click on a sim and select Wicked->Actions->Apply Cum  

That little cheat (Wicked/Action/Apply) does work for me - layer is applied and the aspiration detects it.  So now that I know about it (thank you for that) I'll always have that to fall back on.

I don't know if you are in to it but would you consider to make in the future a milk/milking mod? i guess it takes much time and effort (i am not a modder myself so i don't know the details) but it would be soo cool!😄

48 minutes ago, Jade34 said:

I don't know if you are in to it but would you consider to make in the future a milk/milking mod? i guess it takes much time and effort (i am not a modder myself so i don't know the details) but it would be soo cool!😄

Interesting, What would you envision?

11 hours ago, Spent said:

Interesting, What would you envision?

Mhh I think that not all Sims who can produce milk are able to have these "characteristics", essentially there are "special" Sims (by purchasing a reward trait through the store) who are able to produce milk even outside of breastfeeding a baby after giving birth.

It would be interesting to see moodlets when the sim's boobs are full of milk and they could show an overlay that resembles drops of milk (there are some CC here on LL) with a slight redness in that area. Once the milk has been expelled, it can be sold or other Sims can drink it. (for this part there could be some interactions). 

And I was also thinking that each sim (who produces milk) could have a different "flavor" of milk (like chocolate, strawberry, vanilla etc...), also sims could have preferences, whether they like drinking milk or not.

Let me know what you think! If I can, I'll also come up with other ideas

🙃

I link here these really well made milk dripping overlays! 

Edited by Jade34
On 1/17/2024 at 3:16 AM, Spent said:

Ah, Okay I see the problem. It seems the trait stops extra cum from total number of loads but I overlooked the case where max chest and max face layers could trigger it. I'll also make it actually hidden while I'm at it. 

Good Catch, Thanks♥

Thank you for your quick response.

I think Extra Cum might not appear as sharp as the regular Cum Layer, and I'm curious if there are technical reasons behind this limitation.

Additionally, it feels a bit awkward that, despite applying Cum Layer only to the upper body, the all body Extra Cum is generated. I understand that currently, the Extra Cum is divided into hands, legs, and the entire body, but it would be wonderful if we could have a more detailed segmentation of these parts for an enhanced experience.

Thank you once again for developing an great mode.

Thanks for this! Having all kinds of fun with this mod - but I have 2 questions.  First, in the final aspiration tier for 'cum queen,' what does 'Walk in the Park' mean?  It has no tooltip, i've tried just, walking around in the park and being soaked in cum (thanks for the good times, really this is fantastic) but I have been stymied trying to guess what it means for a while.  Secondly, if I, say, have a huge group orgy with 6 guys, it'll usually only give me 1 'load' counting towards the 100 lifetime loads, although I think depending on the animations, sometimes it'll give me more than 1.  Is this WAI, and, can anyone recommend the specific animations that give more than 1 load? I feel a bit cheat-y when I use the WW->action->cum command to get them.  

On 1/18/2024 at 4:53 PM, ramseyazad said:

Thanks for this! Having all kinds of fun with this mod - but I have 2 questions.  First, in the final aspiration tier for 'cum queen,' what does 'Walk in the Park' mean?  It has no tooltip, i've tried just, walking around in the park and being soaked in cum (thanks for the good times, really this is fantastic) but I have been stymied trying to guess what it means for a while.  Secondly, if I, say, have a huge group orgy with 6 guys, it'll usually only give me 1 'load' counting towards the 100 lifetime loads, although I think depending on the animations, sometimes it'll give me more than 1.  Is this WAI, and, can anyone recommend the specific animations that give more than 1 load? I feel a bit cheat-y when I use the WW->action->cum command to get them.  

I'm working on fixing the aspiration right now. It should work on the lot type "park" but I'm trying to change it to work on other types of park that are in the game. (sorry it's so finicky.

Yeah, how my mod works is very dependent on the animation. I can't say I know every animation thoroughly, I still want to learn how to make some myself.
But the animation I use most often for testing is simply titled "cum on face" by Anarcis.  It's kinda funny though because if you let it run it's like a one guy bukkake.

After having A LOT of difficulty getting "Walk in the Park" Goal to work consistently, I've changed it to:
"Cum Walk"  Description:"Receive a facial while on any non-residential lot. "

This is one of my all-time favorite mods, just fantastic! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

I have 2 small questions:

What is the "(optional)Add Buffs to Default WW [YG].package" file for? I've gone through the readme and I can't find an explanation. I'm using Cumshine, and I wondered if maybe it was if you weren't using Cumshine?

What does the "(optional) No Red Eye.package" do? I've not noticed getting red eyes from cum. (I'm generally using Matcha.)

On 1/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, FresherHeck said:

This is one of my all-time favorite mods, just fantastic! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

I have 2 small questions:

What is the "(optional)Add Buffs to Default WW [YG].package" file for? I've gone through the readme and I can't find an explanation. I'm using Cumshine, and I wondered if maybe it was if you weren't using Cumshine?

What does the "(optional) No Red Eye.package" do? I've not noticed getting red eyes from cum. (I'm generally using Matcha.)

Thanky You so much♥

Add Buffs to Default WW [YG] makes it so that even with the default WW cum layers set you get the mod's functionality.

By default the Lychee and Taro cum layer sets have a bit of a bloodshot eye effect at the levels highest levels of cum on the face. the No red eye package is for those who are doing screenshots or just that don't like that effect.

On 1/24/2024 at 9:41 PM, Dmetal2001 said:

An addition I would really like to see added to this mod is cumflation moodlets as well as three different stages of inflation (pregnancy belly), that over time slowly reduces the belly back to the sim's normal state

That would be far out! You know, I have been meaning to learn about makings animations and I could imagine some fun ones related to that

• 2 weeks later...