Hello, i'm new to  ts4 nsfw stuff, i've donwload this mod and tried with the cheat menu but i can't get cum on the face of my sims, is there an workaroud or maybe im doing something wrong? Went to sunshine and used the option of extra cum over there but none went on face.

Another thing, abou the cum layers, do i have to restart the game when i change it?

Ty for the mod and support in advance

19 hours ago, Exurume said:

Hello, i'm new to  ts4 nsfw stuff, i've donwload this mod and tried with the cheat menu but i can't get cum on the face of my sims, is there an workaroud or maybe im doing something wrong? Went to sunshine and used the option of extra cum over there but none went on face.

Another thing, abou the cum layers, do i have to restart the game when i change it?

Ty for the mod and support in advance

Right now you still have to apply cum through wicked whims (During an animation Wicked->Actions->Cum. you can change a setting to allow this even during solo animations)

I'd like to create a cheat shortcut but I haven't quite figured out how to code it to do that.

The extra cum is in addition to the layers that could be applied by WW so it's like a sort of additional bukkake mode.

1 hour ago, vikvimes said:

Hi there, having issues with the Cum Queen aspiration not allowing NPCs to cum on feet or provide pearl necklace. Is this a known bug, and if so, is there a fix for it?

Does Cum actually appear on the feet/chest? I've noticed many animations don't (someday I may make my own animations) if not you just have to do it manually from the wicked menu. if so, that is a new one.

19 hours ago, VelvetSeoul said:

I'm having an issue where the "cum" topic for social interactions is not available, do I have to toggle this on somewhere?
it shows only when clicking a sim I haven't introduced myself to yet but the only option inside the topic is flirty introduction ??

Dang, i thought the flirty introduction was fixed but it's being tricky for some reason. the other interactions in some cases require cum to be present or the sims to have certain Cum Moods. I'm working on refining gameplay features so that's an area I'll take a look at.

17 hours ago, Spent said:

Does Cum actually appear on the feet/chest? I've noticed many animations don't (someday I may make my own animations) if not you just have to do it manually from the wicked menu. if so, that is a new one.

No, cum has to be cheated in to be visible. This started happening after the most recent Cumshine update was installed.

On 12/2/2023 at 9:27 AM, Spent said:

Dang, i thought the flirty introduction was fixed but it's being tricky for some reason. the other interactions in some cases require cum to be present or the sims to have certain Cum Moods. I'm working on refining gameplay features so that's an area I'll take a look at.

I'm having the same issue about not being able to get the aspiration done,I think it is a bug that needs to be fix

14 hours ago, puramu said:

I'm having the same issue about not being able to get the aspiration done,I think it is a bug that needs to be fix

I've discovered that the aspiration is not compatible with the default WW cum layers. I'll get that fixed soon. I don't know if that's your issue but maybe it will help.

Edited by Spent
On 12/10/2023 at 4:48 AM, xSealitex said:

I'm having an issue with the Cum Queen aspiration, i have gotten the facial and the "Likes Cum" goals but i cant get the footjob or the pearl necklace to work, any tips or fixes?

I just uploaded a minor patch to the default WW cum layers. So if you had that layer layer set equipped that should fix it.

Although, I still am not sure which foot cum animations actually trigger wicked whims correctly so you may have to apply cum directly with the wicked actions menu.

19 hours ago, HIUlegacy said:

Quick question: 

How do you get this moodlet? I've tried a bunch of different things. I'm a little bit of a completionist so I appreciate any help :)

image.png.b86af5ac966bb28145c5fb8de7066b28.png

Ahhh, that one you have to have the Lychee or Taro CS equipped (I'll make a note to update Matcha)
Your sim has to like or love cum and get cum layer Vagina 4 (so maximum)

When I get better with scripting mods I want to have more creampie content.

Hey there.

First of all thanks for all your work.

Considering CC accesories please consider to disable them for random use. Kinda hilarious to see random townies with glasses splattered full of cum ^^.

Surely it's not hard to batch fix that with S4Studio as well but I guess it might be better to disable from the start.

And just a question...as I already have dozens of active moodlets, maybe you could add version of the cc without another active moodlet?

3 hours ago, Jorak84 said:

Hey there.

First of all thanks for all your work.

Considering CC accesories please consider to disable them for random use. Kinda hilarious to see random townies with glasses splattered full of cum ^^.

Surely it's not hard to batch fix that with S4Studio as well but I guess it might be better to disable from the start.

And just a question...as I already have dozens of active moodlets, maybe you could add version of the cc without another active moodlet?

Oh I thought I had with the allow for random... Oops

Good note about the moodlet thing

So what are some recommended animations to go along with this mod? I know there's a lot but it seems that even some of the animations marked as such do not apply the cum layers.

Edited by od12k