2 hours ago, GodDangBiscuit said:

I have the same question. I tried many combos of places, multiple loads, then I thought, maybe it's an actual necklace but it's not explained, nor does an option appear afaik

Cum just needs to be on the chest area. It should work if you have the latest version (I discovered certain cum layer sets weren't working but I think they should be fixed now)

On 1/6/2024 at 2:01 AM, DatGreninja said:

walk in the park has no description. does it mean to walk or jog around with cum?

For that one, you just need to be in a public park with cum on the face or all over.

On 1/6/2024 at 8:50 AM, baobab22 said:

Noob question: what are the differences between the three styles? Taro seems the glossy one but what about the others?

Ah, They are just different styles, for variety. It's all a matter of personal taste.  The only thing of note is:

CS= CumShine and triggers moodlets and such

CL=cumshine light/cum layer and doesn't trigger moodlets

15 hours ago, DatGreninja said:

im having this issue as well

On 1/5/2024 at 5:04 PM, Medicman said:

I have an issue wear the glasses keep changing to the cum version for no reason.

Hmmm, I'll have to investigate that.

Hi, I wanna report the error its comeback again. I using Latest Version of WW and Cumshine. I think they change it back. Using Better Exception and MC Command. 

This is the report

[BE Interceptor] BE intercepted this error from a separate mod log so that it can scan for the issue. (AttributeError: type object 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Apply_Face_Cum' has no attribute 'buff_type')

Maybe if you can teach me how to modify since i am new to modding stuff

3 hours ago, AkuMales said:

Hi, I wanna report the error its comeback again. I using Latest Version of WW and Cumshine. I think they change it back. Using Better Exception and MC Command. 

This is the report

[BE Interceptor] BE intercepted this error from a separate mod log so that it can scan for the issue. (AttributeError: type object 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Apply_Face_Cum' has no attribute 'buff_type')

Maybe if you can teach me how to modify since i am new to modding stuff

I actually don't believe that interaction (in my mod) needs to be there. so I'm going to experiment with deleting it.

If you want to try the same you can:
Open cumshine in S4studio, go to the wherehouse tab and delete TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Apply_Face_Cum

Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2024 at 1:33 AM, DatGreninja said:

On 1/5/2024 at 5:04 PM, Medicman said:

FIXED!

well that was odd, some swatches were switching after traveling (and presumably when the sim was loaded) This might be the culprit for for those seeing sims randomly walking down the street with jizzy specs. 

Edited by Spent
On 1/7/2024 at 11:37 PM, Spent said:

Ah, They are just different styles, for variety. It's all a matter of personal taste.  The only thing of note is:

CS= CumShine and triggers moodlets and such

CL=cumshine light/cum layer and doesn't trigger moodlets

Thank you for the answer but what's the difference between the styles? For example, is Lychee the "realistic" one? Is Taro actually the glossy one? Is Matcha more opaque/supposed to look thicker? I'm curious about stuff like this because I'd like to know your art direction and pick the one more suited for the situation.

1 hour ago, baobab22 said:

Ah! Well, Matcha definitely is the more opaque one, I tried for more of a maxis match philosophy. I made it because I wanted it to look best from a distance.

The other two are a little more realistic and harder to differentiate. I tried to make all of them glossy but these two were more focused on being shiney. Lychee was the original one made after wicked whims made having multiple layers a thing. Taro was the first one I did by painting on a 3d model (in procreate) it's also got the most levels (particularly on the face,chest,and vagina) in the end those two looked pretty similar to me.

I may make another this year, cuz it is fun

1 hour ago, marlowrld_ said:

how do i get it to work

Place files into mods folder

To activate: go into Wicked Whims Settings > Sex Settings > Cum Settings > Cum Layers > and select a Cum Layer Set
(my favorite to start with Is Matcha CS)

688250686_layersmenu.png.1bef7c8a16fa68a332601868af8cc48e.png

On 1/7/2024 at 11:43 AM, GodDangBiscuit said:

I have the same question. I tried many combos of places, multiple loads, then I thought, maybe it's an actual necklace but it's not explained, nor does an option appear afaik

same. i just downloaded the most recent version of the aspiration from here and still not working for me. i can run through every possible climax animation and it never triggers that goal. i even tried a climax animation titled "pearl necklace" and nothing. very frustrating. hope this gets fixed.

Edited by nuggets111
On 1/7/2024 at 5:29 PM, Spent said:

Cum just needs to be on the chest area. It should work if you have the latest version (I discovered certain cum layer sets weren't working but I think they should be fixed now)

For that one, you just need to be in a public park with cum on the face or all over.

It seems Myshuno Meadows is not recognized as a "public park" for this mod's purpose.  I guess its because its marked as a "Center Park," but that seems pretty public to me...

29 minutes ago, toynbeeidea said:

It seems Myshuno Meadows is not recognized as a "public park" for this mod's purpose.  I guess its because its marked as a "Center Park," but that seems pretty public to me...

ohhh... That makes sense. I'll have to fix that

Thanks!

There seems to be an issue with traveling. When a high school student travels home (using the "M" hotkey), everyone on the school lot shows up on the sidewalk in front of their home.  I think I have seen it reported somewhere (EA forum?) that this might not happen if you travel by clicking on the phone, so that could be a workaround.  I haven't tested that yet.  I have seen a sim in a university class leave class to arrive with another household member at a lot the non-student was traveling to.  That travel was also started with the M key.

18 hours ago, od12k said:

Is there a way to restrict the autonomous interactions of whether some likes cum or not or is that part of the overall gameplay loop intended on spreading the cum plague/fandom?

I'm actually changing that in the next update. I never meant for sims to ask each other that so often, hehe

On 1/13/2024 at 11:07 AM, Euripides said:

There seems to be an issue with traveling. When a high school student travels home (using the "M" hotkey), everyone on the school lot shows up on the sidewalk in front of their home.  I think I have seen it reported somewhere (EA forum?) that this might not happen if you travel by clicking on the phone, so that could be a workaround.  I haven't tested that yet.  I have seen a sim in a university class leave class to arrive with another household member at a lot the non-student was traveling to.  That travel was also started with the M key.

Wow, I'll have to check that out. I actually didn't know about that shortcut

Are there any known conflicts with this mod?  I'm asking because I can't seem to get it to work right, and I don't know if it's a conflict or something else I'm doing wrong.  I'd rather avoid the 50/50 method as I have a LOT of CC.

My package files and script file(s) are only one folder deep in my Mods folder.  If I click on a Sim I can see Cumshine in the pie menu, and I was able to give the aspiration to one of my Sims.  I also went into the WW settings/sex settings/cum settings/cum layers and set it to the Matcha CS.

However, when my Sims are finished doing the deed, no cum layer is applied, and there are no moodlets.  There's also nothing registering for progress with the aspiration that way, but I manually set "likes cum" and that registered for the aspiration OK.

This is probably something simple that I'm overlooking, but can't put my finger on it.

EDITED TO ADD:  OK, I JUST SAW YOU UPDATED AS I WAS TYPING - I'LL DOWNLOAD THAT.  SECOND, WHEN I'M MAKING THE SETTINGS IN THE WW MENU, DO I NEED TO DO THAT ONCE FOR THE WHOLE GAME, OR INDIVIDUALLY FOR EVERY SIM???  I'M THINKING I MAY HAVE CLICKED ON THE GIVER (MALE SIM) TO SET IT, AND NOT THE FEMALE WITH THE ASPIRATION.  DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Edited by travelmedic
34 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

Are there any known conflicts with this mod?  I'm asking because I can't seem to get it to work right, and I don't know if it's a conflict or something else I'm doing wrong.  I'd rather avoid the 50/50 method as I have a LOT of CC.

My package files and script file(s) are only one folder deep in my Mods folder.  If I click on a Sim I can see Cumshine in the pie menu, and I was able to give the aspiration to one of my Sims.  I also went into the WW settings/sex settings/cum settings/cum layers and set it to the Matcha CS.

However, when my Sims are finished doing the deed, no cum layer is applied, and there are no moodlets.  There's also nothing registering for progress with the aspiration that way, but I manually set "likes cum" and that registered for the aspiration OK.

This is probably something simple that I'm overlooking, but can't put my finger on it.

EDITED TO ADD:  OK, I JUST SAW YOU UPDATED AS I WAS TYPING - I'LL DOWNLOAD THAT.  SECOND, WHEN I'M MAKING THE SETTINGS IN THE WW MENU, DO I NEED TO DO THAT ONCE FOR THE WHOLE GAME, OR INDIVIDUALLY FOR EVERY SIM???  I'M THINKING I MAY HAVE CLICKED ON THE GIVER (MALE SIM) TO SET IT, AND NOT THE FEMALE WITH THE ASPIRATION.  DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Well, if cum isn't appearing at all it is probably the specific animation itself that's the issue.

the settings are global so the cum layer set you select you only have to set it once.