3 minutes ago, SimsFan5000 said:

Quick question. amazing mod btw!!! Enjoying it so much. Does this replace Cherry Pies mod? Or are they compatible?

Oh yeah, They work great together and do different things.
This mod relies on animations to trigger wicked whims cum layers though, so certain animations I've encountered don't trigger cum and others trigger A LOT of cum.

8 minutes ago, Vaporeon said:

I noticed that female Sims have unique moodlets for receiving cum and male Sims just don't seem to get any unique ones for receiving, just general ones. Will there ever be moodlets for those like there is for vaginal?

It should work the same for male and female sims on most of the body (I've never quite known what to do about the vagina specific location and if male sims get that)

The very first time a sim receives cum they usually have the more generic moodlets until the mod determines a preference for them based on personality and such.

Hi thanks for the mod.. I have your mod 2.3.3.. WW Update yesterday.. could you tell me why I always have sperm on my face.. I can't remove it even by removing your mod.. I also used the commands ww.clear_all_cum and
shift+click->cumshine->debug->remove buffs. What is it? Thank you

Immagine 2023-11-03 221608.png

12 minutes ago, andybox86 said:

Hi thanks for the mod.. I have your mod 2.3.3.. WW Update yesterday.. could you tell me why I always have sperm on my face.. I can't remove it even by removing your mod.. I also used the commands ww.clear_all_cum and
shift+click->cumshine->debug->remove buffs. What is it? Thank you

Immagine 2023-11-03 221608.png

I don't think that's cum, at least not from my mod. Looks too much like tears (I always tried to spread it out more)

I wonder if there's another mod at play here. If it doesn't show up in CAS it could be tied to a buff your sim currently has. You can get a list of what buffs and traits are loaded with the wicked whims menu (Debug, i think) or you can remove moodlets with Shift+click cheat sim info (hopefuly it has an icon and or description)

If it does show up in cas maybe it's in the facepaint category... I'm not sure

On 11/4/2023 at 2:50 PM, daemonhunter said:

Where can I can find Taro model? She is adorable.

Sadly, her, and my other models were created by another simmer and I have begged them too upload them here. I don't know if it's ever going to happen though ?

8 hours ago, zuzannao said:

Hi!

Is it possible to change cum preference now? I've got a sim who love it, but I'd like to change it back, however I can't access cheat menu via shift + left click.

huh, I wonder why you can't access the menu? do any cheat menus work? cuz, you could shift click on your sim and select Cheat Sim Info -> Add trait (select Dislike,Cum Neutral,Like, or Loves cum... all under gameplay category) then I would add the trait "TraitMoodLocked" (under hidden category) that prevents your sim's preference from changing again.

- the feature about poping message at upper right about enjoyment of cum, can be do without.

the message notification has limit, and pushing those msg here is not helpful and just creating extra potential issue, clogging the msgs.

suggestion:

- create more layer/level/stage of cum. most player enjoy "progression", and this will be more cool.

- there are few sex animator (like grey naya) did cum animation, like cum dripping onto floor - shy - handjob or vag climax (by window). maybe a way to incorporate this, like when cum too much, they dripping out at certain interval, create sudden emotion/feel to the taker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Great mod first of all. :D
I can't get/complete the Cum on Feet and Pearl Necklace goal for the Cum Queen asp. tried a few times but nothing, before the update the Pearl Necklace mood popped very often, it may be a bug or just bad luck? Thanks in advance!

10 hours ago, Arielo said:

I can't get/complete the Cum on Feet and Pearl Necklace goal for the Cum Queen asp. tried a few times but nothing, before the update the Pearl Necklace mood popped very often, it may be a bug or just bad luck? Thanks in advance!

15 hours ago, Rbassboy said:

Cum cum on feet doesn't seem to work in the first part of the Cum Queen aspiration

Hmmm, I'll have to test it out this weekend, but does it happen (or fail to ) when you cheat and add cum via Wicked menu? I made the aspiration but realized later not everyone even has a lot of foot climax animations. 

21 hours ago, Spent said:

Hmmm, I'll have to test it out this weekend, but does it happen (or fail to ) when you cheat and add cum via Wicked menu? I made the aspiration but realized later not everyone even has a lot of foot climax animations. 

For me it fails to work with either. I managed to find some animations that target the feet and used the menu to see if I could force it. Neither did the trick. The character also just gets a generic flirty moodlet instead of a location specific one. I can't remember if there was a location specific one for feet or not.

14 hours ago, grysten said:

For me it fails to work with either. I managed to find some animations that target the feet and used the menu to see if I could force it. Neither did the trick. The character also just gets a generic flirty moodlet instead of a location specific one. I can't remember if there was a location specific one for feet or not.

On 11/23/2023 at 1:58 PM, Arielo said:

On 11/23/2023 at 8:20 AM, Rbassboy said:

Cum cum on feet doesn't seem to work in the first part of the Cum Queen aspiration

I fixed the foot Moodlet bug. You'll have to redownload Cumshine (you don't need to update the aspiration itself)

6 minutes ago, Stiches said:

Cant download the files. I get this error message. Nearly all S4 downloads on this site dont work anymore. Anyone knows why?

The webpage at 

The webpage at https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20239-spents-cum-corner/?do=download&r=1793942&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=9b5556c338e767600b9299cafb37e0af might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. 

Oh effff

It was being fussy when uploading, I hope it gets fixed soon

2 hours ago, Whatiswrongwiththisthing said:

Is this compatible with Cherry Pie's Cum Mesh? A lot of the biggest animation packs seem to rely on that one way or another, and I am wondering if this would overwrite that.

I don't think there is any conflict as long as the animation still triggers WW to apply cum texture. I might poke around with Cum Mesh later to make sure.