22 hours ago, sames99113 said:

I love this mod, but since after sims 4 update and 2.3.5 update, it gives me error message with MCCC. it's a trait error. 

Hmm. I'm having trouble reproducing it, is there a common trait or action that you can see causing it?

2 hours ago, Spent said:

Hmm. I'm having trouble reproducing it, is there a common trait or action that you can see causing it?

A message will appear when sim with cum queen trait engages in sex. if i remove the cumshine mod itself, the message disappears. I'm  using WW, nisa's WP, and MCCC

Edited by sames99113
28 minutes ago, sames99113 said:

A message will appear when sim with cum queen trait engages in sex. if i remove the cumshine mod itself, the message disappears. I'm  using WW, nisa's WP, and MCCC

Sorry to bother you. I was using the old WW. after update WW, message didn't appear. 

On 2/5/2024 at 3:34 PM, sames99113 said:

Sorry to bother you. I was using the old WW. after update WW, message didn't appear. 

Ohhh. Thanks for letting me know. I have no idea what could have caused that / changed. but good to know it's working now.

sometimes modding really does feel like assembling things with tape and string and hoping for the best.

I have a sim with a moodlet "desperate for CUM". At the same time I get the popup notification saying "XYZ body now demands CUM". But no matter how much she gets, the moodlets remains.

How are we supposed to get rid of those moodlets? Maybe Im missing something.

8 hours ago, Zasz said:

I have a sim with a moodlet "desperate for CUM". At the same time I get the popup notification saying "XYZ body now demands CUM". But no matter how much she gets, the moodlets remains.

How are we supposed to get rid of those moodlets? Maybe I'm missing something.

Hmm, they must have the addicted to cum trait. I can look into why that might not be getting satisfied. That's definitely a WIP feature, so it could use a little polish. If nothing else you may have to remove the trait via cheat menus.

But how are the moodlets supposed to disappear during gameplay? Do we need to use specific woohoo animations or other interactions? Do some animations count and others dont?

I like the idea of cum addicts and dont want to remove it. But I think the gameplay how to handle specific moodlets without a duration could use more explaining.

16 hours ago, Zasz said:

But how are the moodlets supposed to disappear during gameplay? Do we need to use specific woohoo animations or other interactions? Do some animations count and others dont?

I like the idea of cum addicts and dont want to remove it. But I think the gameplay how to handle specific moodlets without a duration could use more explaining.

It should disappear when cum is on the body. I haven't figured out how to make it work with animations that only have an internal cumshot. So yeah, if the cum is visible it should diminish the craving.

I see. Thanks.

WW has context categories. Maybe you could connect the moodlets with animations that fit into cumshot or cum inside categories. The same animations trigger cum to be visible on bodies after the same animations.

Greetings. Chinese player here and got a trouble with the translation……

i found that there's no text in this mod. it means the selection about this mod is a blank button. i thought that was translation mods' wrong but when i delete it. it still happened. quite sad about it

17 hours ago, Wereton said:

问候。中国玩家来了,翻译遇到了麻烦……

我发现这个mod里没有文字。这意味着关于这个mod的选择是一个空白按钮。我以为这是翻译模组的错误,但当我删除它时。它仍然发生了。对此感到非常难过

i'm having this problem too,and did u fix it

Great mod, but is there a way to keep the cum from disappearing? As both added with your mod and the normal WW as soon as I quit the game then re-load the save its all gone, and I have to re-add it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There! I just want to say thank you for making this mod, I love it! I was wondering how you can get the talk about cum interaction for the Cum Queen aspiration. I have looked everywhere and tried everything and I can't seem to find the interaction. Should have a specific mod or me in a specific mood? 

On 3/11/2024 at 3:57 PM, BB112 said:

Hello There! I just want to say thank you for making this mod, I love it! I was wondering how you can get the talk about cum interaction for the Cum Queen aspiration. I have looked everywhere and tried everything and I can't seem to find the interaction. Should have a specific mod or me in a specific mood? 

I too am having issues with this interaction coming up. I've only had the option to insult or praise a cumslut a couple times, but the rest of the time I've not seen this option. I swear it used to be there, but I worry that the recent updates may have damaged this interaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Your mod is amazing! Even the “cum on feet” moodlet is super awesome!! Among the mods I've seen recently, there hasn't been one this sexy.
mmm... Is there a way to apply a full cum layer to all areas at once? I am entering the command (ww.apply_cum **) multiple times each time with shift+ctrl+c.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 11:16 PM, sarasiamourn said:

I too am having issues with this interaction coming up. I've only had the option to insult or praise a cumslut a couple times, but the rest of the time I've not seen this option. I swear it used to be there, but I worry that the recent updates may have damaged this interaction.

Those interaction worked for me in the challenge 

Hi Spent, I am having trouble getting any social interactions for your Cum Queen Aspiration mod to work. I have had it show up 3 times and all those times it only gave me praise or insult options. This is preventing me from completing the "Talk about cum" task for the aspiration. Is there any fix for this? I have already tried reinstalling the mod after downloading a fresh copy, I have tried making a new character, old saves, etc, and nothing seems to work I only have WickedWhims, a few animation mods, your mods and Basemental mods,

On 4/11/2024 at 4:28 AM, ShadeFyre said:

Hi Spent, I am having trouble getting any social interactions for your Cum Queen Aspiration mod to work. I have had it show up 3 times and all those times it only gave me praise or insult options. This is preventing me from completing the "Talk about cum" task for the aspiration. Is there any fix for this? I have already tried reinstalling the mod after downloading a fresh copy, I have tried making a new character, old saves, etc, and nothing seems to work I only have WickedWhims, a few animation mods, your mods and Basemental mods,

Ended up finding my own workaround fix.

Better Pie Menu by Andirz ended up fixing this.

After a hot scene in the bed the female sim apparently got an "upgrade". Like other sims persuing the cum queen aspirations. But the game notified me 13 times in a row that this sim's body now demands cum. Which is odd because the sim still has the "semen satisfaction" moodlet.

21 hours ago, twistedhose said:

Working on the cum queen aspiration, none of the receive pearl necklace animations or WW cum layers on chest seem to trigger it.

You can manually add cum layers during sex next to the undressing option.