9 hours ago, Stiches said:

Cant download the files. I get this error message. Nearly all S4 downloads on this site dont work anymore. Anyone knows why?

The webpage at 

The webpage at https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20239-spents-cum-corner/?do=download&r=1793942&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=9b5556c338e767600b9299cafb37e0af might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. 

I've been getting that all day with any mod I try to download. I've tried flushing DNS, clearing browser cache, relaunching browser, restarting PC, using different browsers, and using a different PC, and I still get that error message. I hope it gets resolved soon.

19 hours ago, Stiches said:

Cant download the files. I get this error message. Nearly all S4 downloads on this site dont work anymore. Anyone knows why?

The webpage at 

The webpage at https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20239-spents-cum-corner/?do=download&r=1793942&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=9b5556c338e767600b9299cafb37e0af might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. 

I'm seemingly only getting this for this mod, everything else seems to work. Could we possibly get some direct download options?

Maybe a reupload?

Edited by HaxReaper
49 minutes ago, leoacha said:

Same problem, cant download…i just get a error message.

2 hours ago, HaxReaper said:

I'm seemingly only getting this for this mod, everything else seems to work. Could we possibly get some direct download options?

Maybe a reupload?

11 hours ago, TheWindedNinja said:

I've been getting that all day with any mod I try to download. I've tried flushing DNS, clearing browser cache, relaunching browser, restarting PC, using different browsers, and using a different PC, and I still get that error message. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Dang, it had been working for me so I thought it resolved.

I re-uploaded everything in the hopes that it fixes it.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveCandy said:

sry but for some unknown reasons I can´t download your beloved mod which makes my sims look more realistic after a good season

I reuploaded and also reached out to support cuz it seems there are other mods on the site where this is a common issue

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20239-spents-cum-corner/?do=download&r=1794610&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=e3d57bc4552382ae2f086e746755107d

Edited by Spent

I'll look for some alternative to make this available (sadly, patreon won't allow NSFW content to be free to the public or I'd do that, like a normal CC creator)

Based on stats I have from downloads and patreon impressions, this looks like it's been a very busy weekend for this site compared to normal

Edited by Spent
4 hours ago, Spent said:

I'll look for some alternative to make this available (sadly, patreon won't allow NSFW content to be free to the public or I'd do that, like a normal CC creator)

Based on stats I have from downloads and patreon impressions, this looks like it's been a very busy weekend for this site compared to normal

might be due to the sims sale ea is doing

On 11/27/2023 at 5:47 AM, Rbassboy said:

The number stays zero.

I suspect there could be a conflict with either another mod or a older version of this mod. If Cumshine is in a weird folder or renamed that might cause it. I've poked around a bit and haven't recreated the issue.

Hi there, love your mod cum shine, but there seems to be an issue with your newest update. I have not changed any of my mods between your updates, and I've spent a whole week trying to figure out what mod was locking my game up for a few minutes, until MCCC finally popped up a script error message. I spent the week narrowing it down, and it's cum shine. I take it out and then no errors, put it back in, same lock up for about two minutes before game runs again.  Your older version did not do this. I will not use it for now, hope it gets resolved, I love using it. Take care.

Cheers

18 hours ago, Spent said:

I suspect there could be a conflict with either another mod or a older version of this mod. If Cumshine is in a weird folder or renamed that might cause it. I've poked around a bit and haven't recreated the issue.

It's the latest version and in the main mods folder. I'll look take a look in that folder and see if I missed something. Thanks