New to FO4 Adult Modding

Hey everyone, coming over from skyrim adult modding. Just setup a nice base modlist and want to add some adult stuff to it. What are the go-to mods for adding adult elements? I am not so much interested in creating a wasteland of everyone fucking everything and bimbo-fying all my npcs but rather some slightly 'realistic' implementations. What are my options?

Is there anything akin to osex or oromance for fallout 4? or anything that implements adult things like prostitution or slavery. maybe adult quests like amorous adventures?

Beastiality and rape are also things id be OK adding if they are done well and not crazy over the top

Edited by awaurora1

I am using AAf Prostitution (its missing in the guide i think)you find the safe in containers category to start one . combining with family planning also raider reform school outfit changes if slave /prostitute is pregnant.

Edited by Haraldh
7 hours ago, greedyboy21A said:

hello guys i am new to adult modding and am reading the AFF guide and i am trying to download Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations confused with something  what is the FOMod it is talking about. also what is the load order for these  AFF-The One Patch to Bang Them all, Atomic Lust and Vioxsis'Strap-on's of fallout

One patch is outdated