Conflicts with PapyrusUtil and SexLab

I've recently updated my game to include SexLab and it's various addons, but it refuses to recognize my updated version of PapyrusUtil. I've forced Papyrus to overwrite SexLab and run it through LOOT, I've manually deleted the version of Papyrus packaged in with SexLab, and I've made sure everything is up to date for AE. What am I doing wrong here? Attached are the error messages I get upon loading into the game. Any help is appreciated.

20211206073251_1.jpg

20211206073255_1.jpg

20211206073257_1.jpg

It looks like you do NOT play Skyrim LE, but installed SexLab's LE version.

And probably a few other unhealthy mixtures of LE mod version in your non-LE Skyrim. (But that's hard to tell from the screenshots)

From what i read in the sexlab beta thread awhile ago, the version of papyrusutil it comes packaged with is more advanced than the stand alone version available on nexus so the old rule of never letting anything overwrite papyrusutil no longer applies, sexlab should overwrite it

2 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

From what i read in the sexlab beta thread awhile ago, the version of papyrusutil it comes packaged with is more advanced than the stand alone version available on nexus so the old rule of never letting anything overwrite papyrusutil no longer applies, sexlab should overwrite it

I was not aware of that, I'll have to try that out next chance I get

2 minutes ago, bazahadro said:

It looks like you're using SOS (Full Version). Unless something has been updated that I haven't seen the mods that add dll files require updating before they will work with AE. SOS Lite seems to work fine but doesn't work for the mods dependent on the full SOS version.

I had been using SOS full up until last night when I had updated some mods, and it worked fine. I'll check that and see if maybe SOS Lite will change things

48 minutes ago, noisbrigad said:

I had been using SOS full up until last night when I had updated some mods, and it worked fine. I'll check that and see if maybe SOS Lite will change things

This might also help (assuming it is the .dll issue)

And i think in the SoS thread there was a no Dll version but that has a larger papyrus impact

Edited by pinky6225
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

This might also help (assuming it is the .dll issue)

And i think in the SoS thread there was a no Dll version but that has a larger papyrus impact

This solved my SOS message and problem, but not the other 2. So that's progress at least

22 hours ago, noisbrigad said:

So as it turns out, the problem is not with Papyrus specifically but all DLL files in general. None of them are loading at all, and I can't imagine what changed that would prevent that

Kinda out of idea's tbh other than maybe checking correct version of SKSE for AE and then address library is installed as i believe thats a new requirement for sexlab (although other mods required it in the past so you'd prolly have)