• 1 month later...
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Toys Workshop SE & LE

I have a little problem with the skirts from this mod. The normal version and the dark somehow have the same color! All other parts that are named dark have a dark and red color!

I used the 3baCBBE version to make me COCO UUNP slider, but that should not really change anything about the color, since that is set in the esp!

Edited by N.Gamma
4 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I have a little problem with the skirts from this mod. The normal version and the dark somehow have the same color! All other parts that are named dark have a dark and red color!

Perhaps I screwed up one of the packages.

Which body did you download for?

Also its not clear to me what you are saying. Sounds like some of the dark are fine, and just one toy is wrong color, maybe? So name which toy has a problem.

28 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Perhaps I screwed up one of the packages.

Which body did you download for?

Also its not clear to me what you are saying. Sounds like some of the dark are fine, and just one toy is wrong color, maybe? So name which toy has a problem.

The princess skirts are gold, green and the princess skirts dark gray, red. My problem is that all the skirts are gold green, even the ones that should be gray red.

I have already tried this with the BHUNP and the CBBE 3BA version, but the same problem everywhere!

Unbenannt.JPG.e89b4a1e09122e6ddca9b559696ef225.JPG

The skirt should actually also be red!

The same problem exists with the princess HOT skirt

Edited by N.Gamma
22 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

The princess skirts are gold, green and the princess skirts dark gray, red. My problem is that all the skirts are gold green, even the ones that should be gray red.

I have already tried this with the BHUNP and the CBBE 3BA version, but the same problem everywhere!

Unbenannt.JPG.e89b4a1e09122e6ddca9b559696ef225.JPG

The skirt should actually also be red!

The same problem exists with the princess HOT skirt

I've just now, downloaded from this site, the CBBE 3ba version. Uninstalled cleanly. Installed. Purged (I use Vortex and always purge to be sure). And I can't recreate the problem. Works. Skirt is red when it should be red (dark selected).

Is there's any crafty stuff you are doing but not mentioning? :P 

I tested this very carefully before uploading because the ESP must be carefully updated for each body. There's some tricky stuff with textures going on baked into the esp. So if you are making any changes of your own, to the esp, it's vulnerable to exactly this problem.

I've not rechecked BHUNP yet, as I want to see what you say. I'm assuming you are using latest version 1.3

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I've just now, downloaded from this site, the CBBE 3ba version. Uninstalled cleanly. Installed. Purged (I use Vortex and always purge to be sure). And I can't recreate the problem. Works. Skirt is red when it should be red (dark selected).

Is there's any crafty stuff you are doing but not mentioning? :P 

I tested this very carefully before uploading because the ESP must be carefully updated for each body. There's some tricky stuff with textures going on baked into the esp. So if you are making any changes of your own, to the esp, it's vulnerable to exactly this problem.

I've not rechecked BHUNP yet, as I want to see what you say. I'm assuming you are using latest version 1.3

My problem is that I use Toys_Workshop_SE_BHUNP_3bbb_V1.3! But in the BHUNP version you have the princess skirts no hdt skirts integrated, but only the "belt". But because I wanted to have the complete skirt I took this from the CBBE 3ba version and converted to BHUNP. this also works well ingame, but the color is the same for all skirts.

When I use the CBBE 3ba esp with my created COCO UUNP bodyslides, everything works fine! Why is there even a difference in the esps?

Edited by N.Gamma
7 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

My problem is that I use Toys_Workshop_SE_BHUNP_3bbb_V1.3! But in the BHUNP version you have the princess skirts no hdt skirts integrated, but only the "belt". But because I wanted to have the complete skirt I took this from the CBBE 3ba version and converted to BHUNP. this also works well ingame, but the color is the same for all skirts.

When I use the CBBE 3ba esp with my created COCO UUNP bodyslides, everything works fine! Why is there even a difference in the esps?

Use the esp from the CBBE 3ba with your BHUNP conversion thingie and it will work, if the source of your conversion is from CBBE. 

There's a difference because it's using Texture Sets which is part of the esp. Texture Sets are a pain in the ass. This is the only difference in the esp.

• 4 weeks later...

Installed Toys Workshop for LE and I have all the required mods installed. But the bodyslide files for Toys Workshop won't appear and as a result looks mismatched in game. No idea why because the other Toys files are showing up from the other mod. It otherwise works, just not the armors.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Installed Toys Workshop for LE and I have all the required mods installed. But the bodyslide files for Toys Workshop won't appear and as a result looks mismatched in game. No idea why because the other Toys files are showing up from the other mod. It otherwise works, just not the armors.

All the possible problems/solutions are here... Building toys in Bodyslide.

The Group Name you use is ToysW. If the group is not there to select, you might have common mistake #8 (mod not actually fully installed).

If the bodyslide files are installed, you would have something like this (folder name at top)....

image.png

14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

All the possible problems/solutions are here... Building toys in Bodyslide.

The Group Name you use is ToysW. If the group is not there to select, you might have common mistake #8 (mod not actually fully installed).

If the bodyslide files are installed, you would have something like this (folder name at top)....

image.png

Thank you. However I found the route cause of my issue is that I am dumb lol. It's been a while since touched skyrim and I skipped some important steps lol. It is now fully functional.

Encountered a new issue. I cannot remove the bells or plugs at the end of the quest. The guy said he would give me the means to do so but that is never explained by him and they still can't come off, he gave me no keys and I'm under the impression he was supposed to have. I can add keys via other means but they don't affect the plugs/bells. I browsed the rest of this thread and tried to click the links to the FAQ, but the link doesn't work. It says the thread does not exist or something. I understand there are 3 versions of the bells and plugs, I have whatever version exists at the end of the quest and cannot remove them.

Edit: I also want to report another issue I am experiencing, but much more mild. I enabled the MCM setting to remove the clothing by dancing with the NPCs. But it does not remove all of their armor. Seemingly random pieces tend to always stay on them even after dancing with the NPC.

Edited by Aki K
24 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Encountered a new issue. I cannot remove the bells or plugs at the end of the quest. The guy said he would give me the means to do so but that is never explained by him and they still can't come off, he gave me no keys and I'm under the impression he was supposed to have. I can add keys via other means but they don't affect the plugs/bells. I browsed the rest of this thread and tried to click the links to the FAQ, but the link doesn't work. It says the thread does not exist or something. I understand there are 3 versions of the bells and plugs, I have whatever version exists at the end of the quest and cannot remove them.

Workshop - What do the Sugar Bells & Skooma Plug toys do? How to remove?

I get the feeling you read that already. Maybe its confusing. Does this help..... ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So you consume sugar stuff to change the toy. Only the charged toy is unlockable.

As for the key, he does give you, but since they are generic keys, you can end up using it from something else, and you can get it by other means.

Here's more generic info on removing toys, which helps to be aware of in other situaitons... How to remove a toy? Finding out the specific method

24 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Edit: I also want to report another issue I am experiencing, but much more mild. I enabled the MCM setting to remove the clothing by dancing with the NPCs. But it does not remove all of their armor. Seemingly random pieces tend to always stay on them even after dancing with the NPC.

The "Princess no more" feature is working as intended if it removes just the toys that don't go well with regular armor (the skirt and the bra).

The little accessories are meant to stay on.

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Workshop - What do the Sugar Bells & Skooma Plug toys do? How to remove?

I get the feeling you read that already. Maybe its confusing. Does this help..... ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So you consume sugar stuff to change the toy. Only the charged toy is unlockable.

As for the key, he does give you, but since they are generic keys, you can end up using it from something else, and you can get it by other means.

Here's more generic info on removing toys, which helps to be aware of in other situaitons... How to remove a toy? Finding out the specific method

The "Princess no more" feature is working as intended if it removes just the toys that don't go well with regular armor (the skirt and the bra).

The little accessories are meant to stay on.

Ok. In that case I think the last part is working then. However, he did not give me a key at all. I could not remove anything until I added a key to my menu.

I think the mod also bugged as I still have the locked versions equipped I think but I'll double check today.

3 hours ago, Aki K said:

Ok. In that case I think the last part is working then. However, he did not give me a key at all. I could not remove anything until I added a key to my menu.

I think the mod also bugged as I still have the locked versions equipped I think but I'll double check today.

If you still have the locked versions, the quest did not finish yet, which is also why no key, and no explanation from him.

I think you might have gone back to visit him, saw multiple dialogue options, and did not yet take the one that finishes the quest.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If you still have the locked versions, the quest did not finish yet, which is also why no key, and no explanation from him.

I think you might have gone back to visit him, saw multiple dialogue options, and did not yet take the one that finishes the quest.

Possible Spoilers but here is where I am:

Spoiler

I danced for all 3 women, returned to the guy. He said he would help me remove the items. never got a key for anything. Tried using the candy and skooma he gave me, waited out the time limit on the items, and still can't remove them. Did i misunderstand something? I was under the impression the quest was more or less over at this point.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Possible Spoilers but here is where I am:

Hide contents

I danced for all 3 women, returned to the guy. He said he would help me remove the items. never got a key for anything. Tried using the candy and skooma he gave me, waited out the time limit on the items, and still can't remove them. Did i misunderstand something? I was under the impression the quest was more or less over at this point.

If you reached the final stage of the quest, your journal description would show this now...

The toys Uncle Sweetshare gave me need additional moon sugar and skooma from time to time to keep them working. Due to my overuse, moon sugar may lose potency and have no effect. Alternatively I can eat sweet rolls or honey nut treats. The plug may tempt people to do a little more than dance with me to share my skooma. Every few days Uncle Sweetshare will have more sugar and skooma I can pick up by visiting him.

(note that part of that description might explain why consuming moonsugar is not doing anything)

Possibilities...

• you somehow did not reach that point
  • a mod conflict... there's known mods that prevent the charging, if that is your problem.... Known Mod Conflicts - Toys Workshop
  • something's broken... I have a bug to sort out
    • low probability as you are first to report something. The something has not been narrowed down yet either... like is it that you can't charge the toys? Its it that  you don't have the right toys?  not clear yet
  • something wrong with your installation? Maybe a corrupt save that prevented it from completing normally. More on corrupt save here... Golden Rule

So here's what I suggest.... Use a save before you reached that point. Try it again.

If it still does not work, and you want to help me sort it out...

• grab me a screenshot your resulting Quest Journal
  • a screenshot of your Toys MCM - Worn Toys Tab - Sugar Bells - Toy Detail View (you click on the toy and you get the detail view)
  • Your Papyrus log How to get a Papyrus Log
Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If you reached the final stage of the quest, your journal description would show this now...

The toys Uncle Sweetshare gave me need additional moon sugar and skooma from time to time to keep them working. Due to my overuse, moon sugar may lose potency and have no effect. Alternatively I can eat sweet rolls or honey nut treats. The plug may tempt people to do a little more than dance with me to share my skooma. Every few days Uncle Sweetshare will have more sugar and skooma I can pick up by visiting him.

(note that part of that description might explain why consuming moonsugar is not doing anything)

Possibilities...

• you somehow did not reach that point
  • a mod conflict... there's known mods that prevent the charging, if that is your problem.... Known Mod Conflicts - Toys Workshop
  • something's broken... I have a bug to sort out
    • low probability as you are first to report something. The something has not been narrowed down yet either... like is it that you can't charge the toys? Its it that  you don't have the right toys?  not clear yet
  • something wrong with your installation? Maybe a corrupt save that prevented it from completing normally. More on corrupt save here... Golden Rule

So here's what I suggest.... Use a save before you reached that point. Try it again.

If it still does not work, and you want to help me sort it out...

• grab me a screenshot your resulting Quest Journal
  • a screenshot of your Toys MCM - Worn Toys Tab - Sugar Bells - Toy Detail View (you click on the toy and you get the detail view)
  • Your Papyrus log How to get a Papyrus Log

Ok, I don't have any conflicting mods in that list installed, but I did figure out what I was doing wrong.

I have to remove them before those timers hit .zero after charging them. If they hit zero the bell and plug are not removable again. That is what I misunderstood. In which case the only weird thing is that he never gave me a key, like ever. The stage in my quest log matches the text you put above, and I was now able to remove the plug and bells. I just never got a key from him at any point. That's the only weirdness. Not a huge issue since I can add them to my inventory easily through other means, but still weird since it was supposed to happen.

I did adhere to the golden rule. It is two brand new files I'm working with and there have been zero changes in mods since the files were made. 

54 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I have to remove them before those timers hit .zero after charging them. If they hit zero the bell and plug are not removable again.

Ya. Sugar or Skooma charged toys can be removed. When not charged, well you are too much under the influence of withdrawal symptoms to use a key :P. You need your fix!

There is a rare case where those toys can become non-chargeable (not from timer running out though)... and that is fixed for next release. Possible you ran into that, but its very rare.

54 minutes ago, Aki K said:

In which case the only weird thing is that he never gave me a key, like ever.

I looked into this. He indeed, does not give you any keys, ever. This was intentional. Uncle is a trickster. He does say he will give you a means to remove the toys, but not that he'd give you a key. None of the dialogue or quest text says he's giving you a key. So sorry for that... its working normally. He gives you only the chargeable toys and the sweets.

I forgot this to be the case and also screwed up in this article....  What do the Sugar Bells & Skooma Plug toys do? How to remove? ... but thanks you you its now updated.

Edited by VirginMarie
12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Ya. Sugar or Skooma charged toys can be removed. When not charged, well you are too much under the influence of withdrawal symptoms to use a key :P. You need your fix!

There is a rare case where those toys can become non-chargeable (not from timer running out though)... and that is fixed for next release. Possible you ran into that, but its very rare.

I looked into this. He indeed, does not give you any keys, ever. This was intentional. Uncle is a trickster. He does say he will give you a means to remove the toys, but not that he'd give you a key. None of the dialogue or quest text says he's giving you a key. So sorry for that... its working normally. He gives you only the chargeable toys and the sweets.

I forgot this to be the case and also screwed up in this article....  What do the Sugar Bells & Skooma Plug toys do? How to remove? ... but thanks you you its now updated.

Thank you for the help. Been having lots of fun with the mod now.

It is a pity that there is no support for male. I danced the initial quest, but then there's no point in using this mod if the player is male, because you can't wear devices for dancing. It's a pity, because you can do a neutral mod, right? The mod is fun and very good, it's a pity that I won't be able to use it.

1 hour ago, gender65 said:

It is a pity that there is no support for male. I danced the initial quest, but then there's no point in using this mod if the player is male, because you can't wear devices for dancing. It's a pity, because you can do a neutral mod, right? The mod is fun and very good, it's a pity that I won't be able to use it.

It would be hard to put a princess theme into a male context. The author who made the princess toy models chose to only support female.

Try Toy Story if you have not already. It has full male support. In the case of that mod we set out to make sure it supports male from the ground up. This is much extra work but we did it. Same for Toys&Love.

Edited by VirginMarie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...