39 minutes ago, sebastianert said:

installed cbbe, cbbe 3bbb, cbbe 3ba and cbbe smp, so i dont know if a should have all those togheter? maybe not? 

Multiple body mods installed is likely your problem. The one that loads last is overwriting much of the others. I suggest you use CBBE 3BA (3BBB) . Get rid of the others.

From your screenshot, some are armor mods. They are fine but useless if they don't support you chosen body. Diamond CBBE sounds like a body? I don't know. Anything that is a body must go, keeping only...

CBBE 3BA (3BBB)  <-- this is how it displays in a mod manager if its a recent version. I see you have it

Also with all those conflicts you must have, use the Vortex purge option after removing mods. It a mess and must be cleaned up. Then re-deploy.

Lastly, removing mods means you MUST start a new game. Always follow the golden rule.

last i would love to show you my load order i just dont know how? but that would help ritgh?

No. I've given you all the info you need. 

hope this helps! and thanks a lot for being there brother is my first time asking for help and you are awesome 

Sister :P 

Edited by VirginMarie
9 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Multiple body mods installed is likely your problem. The one that loads last is overwriting much of the others. I suggest you use CBBE 3BA (3BBB) . Get rid of the others.

From your screenshot, some are armor mods. They are fine but useless if they don't support you chosen body. Diamond CBBE sounds like a body? I don't know. Anything that is a body must go, keeping only...

CBBE 3BA (3BBB)  <-- this is how it displays in a mod manager if its a recent version. I see you have it

Also with all those conflicts you must have, use the Vortex purge option after removing mods. It a mess and must be cleaned up. Then re-deploy.

Lastly, removing mods means you MUST start a new game. Always follow the golden rule.

No. I've given you all the info you need. 

Sister :P 

ups sorry Sister! ahhaha ok thanks so im gonna get rid of all the body mess i have... sorry ahahahaha start a new game and let you know if im good if not dont worry about it i dont want to take more of your time. 

3 hours ago, sebastianert said:

ups sorry Sister! ahhaha ok thanks so im gonna get rid of all the body mess i have... sorry ahahahaha start a new game and let you know if im good if not dont worry about it i dont want to take more of your time. 

yeah it was because of my mess sorry i fixed !thank you so much tho!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Toys Workshop SE & LE
1 hour ago, crococat said:

Have BodySlide crush when trying to ButchBuild CURIO SCANITY HARNESS. Tried many times. In previous version all was ok. Is it only my problem?

(Had updated all 4 last posted toys mods when it happened)

I will assume crush means crash. But if using batch build, how do you know its Curio Scanty Harness? It could be any toy in the batch.

Curio Scanty Harness is in one of the Bodyslide Packages that comes separately from the Toy Story Download Page. Not part of this mod.

None of the Toy Story Bodyslide Packages has changed since November. This issue can't be related to a change in a recent release.

1. If you select the 'Toy Story' Group in Bodyslide, then select Curio Scanty Harness, then press build (not batch build), does it CTD?
  2. LE or SE/AE?
  3. Which Body? Please specify the exact name of the body you are also building in Bodyslide
  4. Which bodyslide package from Toy Story, have you installed?
  5. Which preset are you using?
  6. What version of Bodyslide?
    • The recent version has made significant changes. My guess is that if anything changed, it's this

A screenshot showing selections you've made in BS, when doing #1 above, might help cover most of the questions.

Edited by VirginMarie
9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I will assume crush means crash

1. Yes, (fatal exeption has occurred, the program will terminate) if doing as you said. Tried to select TOYS Harness and all is ok, only TOY STORY Harness is broken. Preview is working.

2. SE game, not upgraded to AE

3. BHUNP V3

4. BHUNP package V1.0 from 4 january (it was working well with previous ToyStory version)

5. Dont understand exactly diference between points 4-5-6, building my own body preset with BHUNP 3BB Advanced Ver 3

6. BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.5.1-201-5-5-1.

Since i had not touched ToyStoryBodyslide mod, just update ToyStory mod itself, the problem may be in main mod.

Or if anyone else have not this problem it is my own bug with file arhive or downloading. Just try this by yourself.

Anyway this will not change my love to you and your mods.

While writing found Bodyslide 5-5-2, will try it and then try to redownload mod.

Download new Bodyslide Studio and all is ok with build or batch build. Dont know what it was the problem. Sorry for desturbing. But maybe it would be helpfull for someone.

Edited by crococat
29 minutes ago, crococat said:

1. Yes, (fatal exeption has occurred, the program will terminate) if doing as you said. Tried to select TOYS Harness and all is ok, only TOY STORY Harness is broken. Preview is working.

2. SE game, not upgraded to AE

3. BHUNP V3

4. BHUNP package V1.0 from 4 january (it was working well with previous ToyStory version)

5. Dont understand exactly diference between points 4-5-6, building my own body preset with BHUNP 3BB Advanced Ver 3

6. BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.5.1-201-5-5-1.

Since i had not touched ToyStoryBodyslide mod, just update ToyStory mod itself, the problem may be in main mod.

Cannot be in the main mod.

There's zero files from the main mod used when you build in bodyslide. They are ALL from the November bodyslide package.

This is me building it, with BS 5-5-1. Only thing different is my preset, which like you, I'm using my own custom one. No problems. No CTD.

But this was expected as its not changed, and been working since November.

1.png

Trying different version of BS is a good idea. Go back to older one if you must. This is what has changed, not anything in Toy Story.

55 minutes ago, crococat said:

Download new Bodyslide Studio and all is ok with build or batch build. Dont know what it was the problem. Sorry for desturbing. But maybe it would be helpfull for someone.

For BHUNP only....

Well the thing learned here is use the even newer version, or an older, if you CTD. They probably are fixing bugs still, as releases keep coming out fast.

36 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I started new game went to the work shop and talked to the quest giver. He told me to remove the piercings that i have equipped. The problem is that my character has nothing equipped at all, so I would think that she could get the quest.

1. Go to Toys MCM - Setup tab - run Installation test - Does it pass or fail? If fail, that's the problem
  2. Are you running DD also? If yes could there be a broken DD nipple device there? DD is well known for the hidden device syndrome 
  3. The quest is checking for an available nipple AND vaginal slot. Are you sure they are both not occupied by either a DD or  Toys toy that is restrictive?
  4. Some mods will use same slots and conflict  Its rare. Nipple / vaginal are 51 and 57. Sometimes strapons use 51. Sometimes bikini armor or jewelry mods use 57. Could this be the problem?

Lets see your answers to those, and we can take it from there.

Edited by VirginMarie
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Toys Workshop SE & LE

Hi. First i really enjoy this mod and the quest. Great work. The «problem» is how much skooma or sugar i need to consume to charge the special toys. I ate dozens of sweet rolls but they both  stay uncharged (I dont remeber wich one need the sugar. The belt i think)

Edited by Onilink69
31 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

Hi. First i really enjoy this mod and the quest. Great work. The «problem» is how much skooma or sugar i need to consume to charge the special toys. I ate dozens of sweet rolls but they both  stay uncharged (I dont remeber wich one need the sugar. The belt i think)

There is no belt involved.

This tells you all the details.

• To charge, gotta be wearing. Need to have finished the quest which is when you get the toys that you can charge
  • You can get addicted to moon sugar and it stops working, but a sweet roll should charge right away, if you are wearing the sugar bells. You also break out into dance. For the plug, its skooma... same deal
Edited by VirginMarie
Just now, VirginMarie said:

This tells you all the details.

• To charge, gotta be wearing
  • You can get addicted to moon sugar and it stops working, but a sweet roll should charge right away, if you are wearing the sugar bells. You also break out into dance. For the plug, its skooma... same deal

So its mean there is something wrong with my intallation. Ok thanks

16 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

It was totally that! So news : the mod is incompatible with complete alchemy and cooking overhaul or any mod that change foods!

I think it's a stretch to say "any mod that changes foods". More like "any mod that changes the foods that Toys Workshop uses".

Also.... typically load order matters for conflicts.  If Workshop were to load after Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, its likely you'd have no problem. Course you'd have to start a new game if you shuffle your load order.

I will add this to the Mod Conflicts, but any chance you could try the load order change? :D 

EDIT: its been added. Actually its the only known mod conflict so far... Known Mod Conflicts - Toys Workshop

Edited by VirginMarie
5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I think it's a stretch to say "any mod that changes foods". More like "any mod that changes the foods that Toys Workshop uses".

Also.... typically load order matters for conflicts.  If Workshop were to load after Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, its likely you'd have no problem. Course you'd have to start a new game if you shuffle your load order.

I will add this to the Mod Conflicts, but any chance you could try the load order change? :D 

I did change my load order and it doesn't work. Anyway, CACO wasn't a big deal for me so it's not a big lost. Thanks for the help.

14 minutes ago, Onilink69 said:

I did change my load order and it doesn't work. Anyway, CACO wasn't a big deal for me so it's not a big lost. Thanks for the help.

You'd need to start a new game and playthrough again to find out if it works. Thanks for reporting this. Also if you've deleted CACO from your LO, you need to start a new game or eventually you will find that now corrupt save effects you.... you know... the golden rule and all.

On 2/12/2022 at 1:58 AM, VirginMarie said:

Requirements Updated....

If using AE, Faster HDT-SMP is required, instead of HDT-SMP... Otherwise the Princess skirt goes nuts.

Faster HDT-SMP seems to be a better choice for SE too.

Thanks so much VirginMarie for bringing this up.  For the last 1 1/2 yrs I've been using HDT-SMP...yeah I would get my fps drops here and there, especially Whiterun.  Entering Whiterun fps would always crater.  I switch over to Faster HDT-SMP...now entering Whiterun my fps is smooth as oiled ass cheeks. ? Thanks.

Edited by leesjig
9 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Thanks so much VirginMarie for bringing this up.  For the last 1 1/2 yrs I've been using HDT-SMP...yeah I would get my fps drops here and there, especially Whiterun.  Entering Whiterun fps would always crater.  I switch over to Faster HDT-SMP...now entering Whiterun my fps is smooth as oiled ass cheeks. ? Thanks.

Can't complain about oiled ass cheeks! Ever! Even as an innocent virgin.