Toys Workshop SE

View File

What's New  See Change Log. Voice Pack Avail See install section below.    LE Version

Toys Workshop is a Toys&Love content mod & includes the Princess Toy Box

Solo Dance_Moment(4).jpgToys Workshop v1.33 for SE

Skyrim has had it's fair share of troubles. Dragons attacking the holds. Bandits running rampant. A civil war pitting brother against brother. Things couldn't be much darker. To make matters worse a lone vigilante with a strange hat and incomprehensible motives has become a plague upon the holds bringing joy and cheer to his victims! Truly a despicable monster. Someone needs to do something!

Unfortunately the war takes its toll and the guards are stretched thin. They are looking for anyone brave enough to find this monster and get to the bottom of this mystery. Who is this man? Why is he doing this? What will it take to stop him? The citizens of Skyrim want to know that they can be safe in their misery once again without maniacal laughter finding them in their despair.  He he he, ha ha ho!

Summary

• Princess Toy BoxI want more candy_Moment(3).jpg
  • Quest - Spreading Toys and Cheer
  • Dance, Love Dance, & Dance Orgies - Repeatable Toys-themed scenes

Quest

Spreading Toys and Cheer - Getting Started...

Speak to any guard to start your adventure.

Dance, Love Dance, & Dance Orgies

Two toys won't be found in the Toy Box. Once the quest has progressed, you will posses toys that, under the right circumstances, start special scenes... custom animation scenes that play differently every time, and a chance of a random Love and Orgy Scenes. For spoiler see Tips.

Princess Toy Box

Toys for an innocent princess! They come in two colors. Some melt, become semi-transparent, and glow. Some have other effects. In addition to receiving princess toys during the quest, you will find a vendor selling them. No Support for Males.

Note: There are two Princess "Skirt" toy variations, depending on the body used. Details...

Spoiler

If using SE's CBBE or CBBE 3ba, the skirt appears as seen above.

If using BHUNP 3bbb, or LE bodies, it's skirt-less. The skirt uses a complex collision technique which has not been sorted out for those bodies. The Princess Skirt will appear "skirt-less" as follows for those bodies...

skirtless red_Moment(3).jpg skirtless green_Moment(3).jpg

Requirements, Installation, & Upgrading

Spoiler

For LE go HERE.

Requirements

Optional

Installation

1. Make sure you've installed the Requirements listed above. Make sure Toys&Love MCM Installation Test is passing
  2. Download the appropriate (for your body) Toys Workshop SE file from this page. Install with a Mod Manager
  3. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations
  4. Build Toys Workshop toys with Bodyslide. The group name is Toys Workshop. See Building toys in Bodyslide. One of the most common mistakes is not getting this step right
  5. Once in game use Toys MCM option Toys&Love MCM Installation Test on the Setup tab. Steps to fix if the test in MCM failed. This mod will not work if that test fails

Golden Rule - don't corrupt your save

Links

Toys Family of Mods - Listing of mods using or supporting Toys

Tips

Change Log

Help:

Credits & Permissions

The Toys Team

Mercplatypus - Story & Dialogue / VirginMarie - Scripting / Audhol - Toy Creation / Slappa - Animations

Full List of Credits...

Spoiler

Fore - FNIS

Audhol - Toys assets for the majority of Toy Box, made custom

Mercplatypus - Story Design/Dialogue/Feature planning

Authors of Animations that come with Sexlab - Animations for the custom toy themed Dance and Love Dance scenes

AbsintheA Festive Christmas - Assets for seasonal decorations

Music:

Star Wars Medley (Violin Cover) - Taylor Davis

Bad Habits - Patty Gurdy (with medieval Instruments)

Permissions

Spoiler

Permissions:

1. You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) without my explicit permission
  2. You can NOT incorporate any of the code in any for-profit project
  3. You can NOT use any of the code in a closed source project
  4. You CAN otherwise use the code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion and give credit with link
  5. Permission for the many assets listed with authors above, require that you obtain your own permission from the author

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/05/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Toys&Love, FNIS, Fus Ro D'oh
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by VirginMarie

Ready to Play with princess toys?

Notes for Toys Workshop V1.0

• A new game is required if newly adding this mod, unless you place it at the end of the load order. See Golden Rule
    • If it's also your first time intruducing Toys in your load order, you absolutely need a new game
  • Regenerate FNIS / Build Bodyslide
Edited by VirginMarie
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Toys Workshop SE & LE

Have installing problem. When this mod is under WryeBash all is going ok. When Loot places it in middle of load order all is also ok. But when after that i remade bashed patch, then any save couldnot be load.

For now just made Loot record to place it under bashed patch and no problem. But dont understand what is going wrong. Installed it first time on midle game, no interaction with toys on this saves, virgin just started.

Have anyone similiar problem?

17 minutes ago, crococat said:

Have installing problem. When this mod is under WryeBash all is going ok. When Loot places it in middle of load order all is also ok. But when after that i remade bashed patch, then any save couldnot be load.

For now just made Loot record to place it under bashed patch and no problem. But dont understand what is going wrong. Installed it first time on midle game, no interaction with toys on this saves, virgin just started.

Have anyone similiar problem?

Do you know that load order can't be changed mid-playthrough? Before I could help, I would need to know...

1. Are you talking about a new game, or the changes/additions you are doing in WryeBash are then followed by loading a previous save? (if not a new game, that's your problem)
  2. When you added Toys Framework to your load order, did you start a new game? (if not a new game, that's your problem)

If its a new game, I'm not understanding what you are trying to do clearly enough, and we'd be getting into WryeBash specifics.

If what I'm saying re. load order/new game, is not known to you, see the details HERE under...

• Golden Rule
  • FAQ 4 - When the install instructions say I must start a new game, do I really need to start a new game?
  • FAQ 9 - If using Vortex, how do I add a mod at the end of my load order? (you are not using Vortex, but the explanation there in part applies to any mod manager)

The Christmas hat gives off a really nice candle light glow, thanks. really nice.  Hope you add that glow to other toys in future.  its nice on skin.  Good to have in dungeons.

Spoiler

ScreenShot184.png.852fbc28a7c2220d232a0d45d96acb38.png

Also, the others you do the jig with...uncle gifts them a skirt.  PC wants a skirt too, hehe.  asking cause haven't got a skirt gifted to her yet.

54 minutes ago, leesjig said:

The Christmas hat gives off a really nice candle light glow, thanks. really nice.  Hope you add that glow to other toys in future.  its nice on skin.  Good to have in dungeons.

According to the pic, SLaVE is installed too, right?..... The light is actually from SLaVE. The Christmas hat is from SLaVE in this case as you must use that one otherwise SLaVE will conflict with its halo/horns. Toys Workshop will put on the same hat if SLaVE is not installed, but the Workshop one has no light.

What's happening is that the Christmas Hat takes the place of the Innocent Halo, or the not a virgin naughty Horns. The light is part of the halo and horns. The light will be a slightly more reddish light when you lose your virginity (get the horns). And you will see these two lights working even if the Christmas hat is worn instead of the halo or horns.

You can toggle the light on and off using SLaVE's hot key for that. Can be changed in the SLaVE MCM. It's [ by default.

Long story short... you always have the option of that light if SLaVE is installed. 

54 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Hide contents

ScreenShot184.png.852fbc28a7c2220d232a0d45d96acb38.png

Also, the others you do the jig with...uncle gifts them a skirt.  PC wants a skirt too, hehe.  asking cause haven't got a skirt gifted to her yet.

By skirt, do you mean this one? Or the one in your pic?

Toys Workshop (Christmas)_Moment(5).jpg

This skirt you DO normally get from Sweetshare when you first meet him, along with the other Princess Toys (I see some of them in your pic).

If he did not give you the skirt, its because you are wearing a "Torso" toy (harness toy), put on by another mod, with a removal restriction. So I think you were wearing something restricting from SLaVE for example, like maybe Nocturnal owns your ass? :P 

Sweetshare becomes a Princess Toys vendor and will sell you the Princess Toys once you complete his tasks. So you can get it that way. Or you can use the Toys MCM Toy Box tab to equip it if your Torso slot is empty.

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

According to the pic, SLaVE is installed too, right?..... The light is actually from SLaVE. The Christmas hat is from SLaVE in this case as you must use that one otherwise SLaVE will conflict with its halo/horns. Toys Workshop will put on the same hat if SLaVE is not installed, but the Workshop one has no light.

What's happening is that the Christmas Hat takes the place of the Innocent Halo, or the not a virgin naughty Horns. The light is part of the halo and horns. The light will be a slightly more reddish light when you lose your virginity (get the horns). And you will see these two lights working even if the Christmas hat is worn instead of the halo or horns.

You can toggle the light on and off using SLaVE's hot key for that. Can be changed in the SLaVE MCM. It's [ by default.

Long story short... you always have the option of that light if SLaVE is installed. 

By skirt, do you mean this one? Or the one in your pic?

Toys Workshop (Christmas)_Moment(5).jpg

This skirt you DO normally get from Sweetshare when you first meet him, along with the other Princess Toys (I see some of them in your pic).

If he did not give you the skirt, its because you are wearing a "Torso" toy (harness toy), put on by another mod, with a removal restriction. So I think you were wearing something restricting from SLaVE for example, like maybe Nocturnal owns your ass? :P 

Sweetshare becomes a Princess Toys vendor and will sell you the Princess Toys once you complete his tasks. So you can get it that way. Or you can use the Toys MCM Toy Box tab to equip it if your Torso slot is empty.

Yep the skirt in your picture.  That’s prolly what happened, cause I got all toys but skirt. I’ll check back with uncle and buy skirt from him.  So candle light is coming from SLaVe halo/horn lighting, ok understand.

Installed on new game, made it to the workshop, but not progressing after that.  Uncle gives candy, says he has a task for me, something simple, gives candy and princess toys, rinse and repeat.  It just keeps cycling through that dialogue, and never progresses???  The toys are working; I'm just stuck on this quest stage endlessly looping.  Any console command info I can use to push it to next stage?

NM, reboot solved the problem, finally got the quest and did the three tasks.  Cute enough mod as far as it goes, but afterwards my vanilla follower started getting glitchy, kept getting stuck on the landscape, so I'm gonna start over without this mod.  because I installed on a new game, I hadn't gotten all that far anyway.

Edited by marymuir2
5 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Installed on new game, made it to the workshop, but not progressing after that.  Uncle gives candy, says he has a task for me, something simple, gives candy and princess toys, rinse and repeat.  It just keeps cycling through that dialogue, and never progresses???  The toys are working; I'm just stuck on this quest stage endlessly looping.  Any console command info I can use to push it to next stage?

Need to more precisely know your status...

1. Run the Toys MCM, Setup tab, Installation Test. Does it succeed? 
  2. Does the Toys Workshop MCM show up?
  3. Are princess toys equipped? You have said yes, but most importantly you should have Sweet Sugar Bells, a Sweet Skooma Plug, and up to 6 others called Princess 
  4. What does the Quest Journal for Spreading Toys and Cheer say? Need to know the description (its last sentence would do), and the current objective. Grab a screenshot perhaps
8 hours ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

okey so I need skooma and sweets but do I have to consume it or? because it does nothing?

See the new Tips & Tricks

I wrote this up just for you!

If it's not behaving as defined there, please attach your papyrus log covering a game session where you recreate the problem (consume but nothing happens if that's the case). There's a how to get the log in Toys FAQs and Troubleshooting.

And Merry Christmas! :D

Edited by VirginMarie
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@sebastianert  This is in response to your review...

The review section is for reviews, not solving problems. We solve problems here. Perhaps later you will edit the review to be a real review :D. Why is is an awesome mod? Now on with your problem...

hello! awesome mod i just have one problem, im not sure if its the mod on it self tho... i can see my pc tits without physics and the bra on top with physics heeeeeelp xd

You've not completely built in bodyslide. It would depend on which toys. I'm going to guess that maybe you have...

• Sweet Sugar Bells, a nipple toy which is from the Toys Chaotic Toys Box (comes with Toys),  and...
  • Princess Bra, which is part of the Toy Box that comes with Toys Workshop

If my guess is right, or close...

Maybe in bodyside you've built only for one Toy Box, not both. You should be checking off both like in this pic...

1.png

Other possible mistakes:

• You've not built your body using the same preset you used to build the toys. In the example pic, my Preset is Virgin... you would be using a different preset
  • You have not installed the Bodyslide Package from Toys, for the correct body
  • You have not installed the correct Toys Workshop file for your body
  • You are using a body that is not compatible (see the FAQ lined below)
  • You are wearing clothing or armor from another mod that is changing the body and not compatible for the body.... strip to see if its the problem

For all the steps, use FAQ 1.

Edited by VirginMarie
50 minutes ago, sebastianert said:

like i said i can see my pc with no physics but the bra has physics 

The picture helps but you've given me zero information. Help me to help you.

LE or SE?

Which body?

What preset are you using?

What exactly did you do? Perhaps show me a picture of what you are doing in Bodyslide

Use each Step in FAQ 1. Then answer these questions...

1. Have you built in bodyslide for both Toy Boxes? The group names in Bodyslide are Toys and Toys Workshop (as in my pic). Do you see those group names? Have you batch built for both?
  2. Have you built your body using the same preset you used to build the toys.? (please name the preset you used)
  3. Have you installed the Bodyslide Package from Toys, for the correct body? (please name the file you installed)
  4. Have you installed the correct version of Toys Workshop file for your body? (please name the file you installed)
5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The picture helps but you've given me zero information. Help me to help you.

LE or SE?

Which body?

What preset are you using?

What exactly did you do? Perhaps show me a picture of what you are doing in Bodyslide

Use each Step in FAQ 1. Then answer these questions...

1. Have you built in bodyslide for both Toy Boxes? The group names in Bodyslide are Toys and Toys Workshop (as in my pic). Do you see those group names? Have you batch built for both?
  2. Have you built your body using the same preset you used to build the toys.? (please name the preset you used)
  3. Have you installed the Bodyslide Package from Toys, for the correct body? (please name the file you installed)
  4. Have you installed the correct version of Toys Workshop file for your body? (please name the file you installed)

ok sorry you are rigth more info...

im using cbbe 3bbb smp (btw im not new to modding but i dont really know if im doing a good job on the body part) what i mean is i have installed cbbe, cbbe 3bbb, cbbe 3ba and cbbe smp, so i dont know if a should have all those togheter? maybe not? 

now for those 4 Questions 

1 yes i have batch built them (more than once)

2 yes im using fuckmeat preset

3 yes i tried both cbbe and cbbe 3b

4 yes again i tried both options

o btw this is not just happening to my pc now that i started the quest i see that the npc wearing the outfit have same problem just with the bra tho same as my pc 

last i would love to show you my load order i just dont know how? but that would help ritgh? i have 400+ mods... ill share the mods that have cbbe on them so you know better what im talking about when i said (im not sure if im istalling the correct stuf for my body) 

hope this helps! and thanks a lot for being there brother is my first time asking for help and you are awesome 

Captura de pantalla (13).png

2 minutes ago, sebastianert said:

ok sorry you are rigth more info...

im using cbbe 3bbb smp (btw im not new to modding but i dont really know if im doing a good job on the body part) what i mean is i have installed cbbe, cbbe 3bbb, cbbe 3ba and cbbe smp, so i dont know if a should have all those togheter? maybe not? 

now for those 4 Questions 

1 yes i have batch built them (more than once)

2 yes im using fuckmeat preset

3 yes i tried both cbbe and cbbe 3b

4 yes again i tried both options

o btw this is not just happening to my pc now that i started the quest i see that the npc wearing the outfit have same problem just with the bra tho same as my pc 

last i would love to show you my load order i just dont know how? but that would help ritgh? i have 400+ mods... ill share the mods that have cbbe on them so you know better what im talking about when i said (im not sure if im istalling the correct stuf for my body) 

hope this helps! and thanks a lot for being there brother is my first time asking for help and you are awesome 

Captura de pantalla (13).png

just uploading a pic of my bodyslide 1064075178_Capturadepantalla(15).png.8c1c992f0ae51c403fe2026fcb128e5a.png