Request: Venti (from Genshin Impact) Hair

Hello there, 

So, my friend introduced me to Genshin Impact, which is quite cool but not exactly my cup-of-tea. Now, with that being said, one character kinda stuck in my head, which is, you guess it, Venti. I like his overall appearance, but for the sake of my sims world's lore canon, the only salvageable part of his appearance is, you guess it again, his hair (preferably without his hat). I immediately knew that I need that hair for one of my male sim.

Now, I can't find any sims 3 cc that meet my criteria, but in my journey, I found a sims 4 mod, which I attached to this post for visual example purposes, and deep down in my heart, I was kinda furious and sad that, well, not a sims 3 cc. Would anyone so generously provide me with perhaps s3cc male hair modeled after Venti, an alternative hair but quite similar, or so? Thank you in advance.

I also attached the so-called 'Venti hair' beside the said sims 4 cc.
sims-4-venti-hair-micatgame.com_.png and 9bfc095dc312e2e117042efe0fc1b82e.jpg

3 hours ago, ShuffleEgo said:

Hello there, 

So, my friend introduced me to Genshin Impact, which is quite cool but not exactly my cup-of-tea. Now, with that being said, one character kinda stuck in my head, which is, you guess it, Venti. I like his overall appearance, but for the sake of my sims world's lore canon, the only salvageable part of his appearance is, you guess it again, his hair (preferably without his hat). I immediately knew that I need that hair for one of my male sim.

Now, I can't find any sims 3 cc that meet my criteria, but in my journey, I found a sims 4 mod, which I attached to this post for visual example purposes, and deep down in my heart, I was kinda furious and sad that, well, not a sims 3 cc. Would anyone so generously provide me with perhaps s3cc male hair modeled after Venti, an alternative hair but quite similar, or so? Thank you in advance.

Sims 3 and cosplay/ anime are very hard to find, and many TS4 meshes are usually impossible to convert because of high poly count. I do not think there is the pigtails, but Kewai-Dou here and Kijiko here make anime style TS3 hairs. Also perhaps something here. You can also use browser search and type in "Sims 3 anime hair" or "TS3 anime" or other words like "cosplay"

While not perfect, using NRaas Master Controller to change the CAS setting to allow all hairs to be used on either gender can open possibilities. While the head size/shape is indeed different between the sexes, many hair style will work for either just fine.

>Now if you have no luck finding this hairstyle for a male, perhaps something similar for a female will do using the settings change I just mentioned.

16 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Sims 3 and cosplay/ anime are very hard to find, and many TS4 meshes are usually impossible to convert because of high poly count. I do not think there is the pigtails, but Kewai-Dou here and Kijiko here make anime style TS3 hairs. Also perhaps something here. You can also use browser search and type in "Sims 3 anime hair" or "TS3 anime" or other words like "cosplay"

I can't agree more, not only TS4 ccs are a hassle to be converted, quite a big chunk of modder and cc creator community already moved on to TS4 or even from the Sims series altogether, unfortunately?. Now, Kewai-Dou and Kijiko were also one of many places I visited in my journey and I already downloaded a handful of their creations, so I'll take on your third recommendation and goes to yet another journey, thank you.

16 hours ago, landess said:

While not perfect, using NRaas Master Controller to change the CAS setting to allow all hairs to be used on either gender can open possibilities. While the head size/shape is indeed different between the sexes, many hair style will work for either just fine.

>Now if you have no luck finding this hairstyle for a male, perhaps something similar for a female will do using the settings change I just mentioned.

Now, that's an interesting solution, thank you for your advice, but looks like for me to commence forth with this technique, I need to find female hair close to my criteria first, which brings us to another conundrum, how should I describe Venti's hair looks like in the search bar?. But nevertheless, thank you for the alternative solution.