Request: nude patch for Levionte's Ciri follower mod

I'm too dumb and illiterate with comuter/modding stuff to do this myself and even with the creator's description that "she's using a CBBE Nevernude body by default, but you can replace the meshes in the Skryim/Data/Meshes/Actor/Character/Ciri/ folder. The body textures can similarly be replaced using the same folder structure, but they may not fit seamlessly next to my head texture." I can't find a Ciri folder anywhere and if I did, I still wouldn't know what to do lol.

Anyway, this quality mod can be found here here

Of note: I did find one for Special Edition posted by riheyedi in a thread he sarted. But I'm on Legendary Edition. If it's any easier to transform a mod from SE to LE, perhaps that's more doable. I dunno. 

2 hours ago, DCdeathdragoon said:

I'm too dumb and illiterate with comuter/modding stuff to do this myself and even with the creator's description that "she's using a CBBE Nevernude body by default, but you can replace the meshes in the Skryim/Data/Meshes/Actor/Character/Ciri/ folder. The body textures can similarly be replaced using the same folder structure, but they may not fit seamlessly next to my head texture." I can't find a Ciri folder anywhere and if I did, I still wouldn't know what to do lol.

Anyway, this quality mod can be found here here

Of note: I did find one for Special Edition posted by riheyedi in a thread he sarted. But I'm on Legendary Edition. If it's any easier to transform a mod from SE to LE, perhaps that's more doable. I dunno. 

You don't need a nude patch.  Just open her inventory and take her fucking cloths off.  If she has an outfit the prohibits access to her clothing, get an outfit manager mod or use AFT.

Here is an example of an outfit manager:

2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

You do realize that she uses a NEVERNUDE body, right?

No I did not. Sorry, and my humblest apologies for my flippant writing style.  Lesson learned.

But, it is easy enough to install a UNP or CBBE body.  I like UNP, but that is a matter of personal preference.  The OP might consider copying and replacing the nif file with those found in meshes\actors\character\character assets\.

Open up the mod's 7z or zip file with 7Zip and while open in 7Zip, look at the BSA file in the archive with TESArchive (you got that with your Skyrim CK installation)and see what it installs in ...meshes.  You might also need/prefer to replace the textures.   

Alternatively, you can just edit the nif file(s) with nifscope which might be easier, but then you would have to extract the entire bsa file and rebuilt it with your new new assets.  

If you put replacement assets into the same file structure found in the BSA, Skyrim will use those assets instead of what is in the BSA. That seems to me to be the fastest and easiest solution.