I can't launch Skyrim SE or SKSE from MO2. Form 43 and invalid dll for Devious devices integration?

I'm just a dumb bastard who's new to modding and just wants to play Skyrim with some fun sexy stuff. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. No matter what I do, I cannot get the game to launch with my mods. The bugs tab is only telling me about an invalid dll for Devious Devices Integration and a form 43 error for a few other mods, which apparently shouldn't matter based on what I gathered from another thread. I've tried for two days now to get this taken care of on my own , but I'm at my wits end. I'm running the latest SKSE, I ran the patcher to make the now current Skyrim SE compatible until the SKSE folks put a new one out, and I ran the mods through loot if it was a load organization problem. I feel like I barely know what I'm doing and I just need someone to give me a little bit of help in the simplest terms.

1 minute ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

I'm running the latest SKSE

To be clear.   skse64_1_5_97 is for the SE Version everyone knows for years.

The newest SKSE is 2.1.3 which is per description for AE. The brand new Skyrim Version you should avoid like the plaque.

So if you downgraded your skyrim and use the 2.1.3 skse, you just have the wrong SKSE Version.

9 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

To be clear.   skse64_1_5_97 is for the SE Version everyone knows for years.

The newest SKSE is 2.1.3 which is per description for AE. The brand new Skyrim Version you should avoid like the plaque.

So if you downgraded your skyrim and use the 2.1.3 skse, you just have the wrong SKSE Version.

The one I'm using is apparently skse64 2.0.20 beta. Should I have grabbed a different one?

15 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

The one I'm using is apparently skse64 2.0.20 beta. Should I have grabbed a different one?

Yes if you have the skyrim version i think you should have after downgrade, you should use the other version for SE. There are currently 4 script extender on the site (that i see.) One is for LE, the first from above

the second one is AE, a version made not too long ago

The Third is SE that's the one you should need. (Current SE build 2.0.20 (runtime 1.5.97)

The Fourth VR.

If you really downgraded and it works as i assume (which i think it does since.. Well many people allready did it.)

Then that's the main reason your game doesn't work.

you just need to make sure that the mods with form 43 are actually converted to SE and not LE version .

look also in ReadMe.txt what is required if your game is not launching consider getting an older version of skse 2.0.17 .

you can remove this check up version in MO settings . But if your game is crashing or not starting :

- it can be because of an LE mod not an SE ,

- missing masters 

- antivirus or uac exeptions

- etc . . .

to be sure remove any mod with form 43 launch your game and play for 1 min or 2 . than install each mod with 43 form 1 at a time and find the one that refuses to launch or create troubles.

Form 43/44 shouldn't make a difference for skyrim SE, but you can change form 43 mods into form 44 mods by opening them up in creation kit and resaving the esp.

Sometimes skyrim SE will fail to launch with skyrim LE mods because of a specific file extension. I forget the name but I tihnk its ".bsa"

So if a mod has a file name like "maximumsweetroll.bsa" then your skyrim will most likely abort during the launch process. You can change the file extension to keep skyrim from reading it. For example "maximumsweetroll.bsa.nub"

I usually only see.bsa extension in LE mods, so look at everything giving you a form 43 warning ( since those are LE mods) and see if theres any .bsa files inside.

Your problem is you use a LE mod wich come with 32bits dll version instead of 64.

1.Things you can do download SE version of mod.

2.Go to Settings,Plugins, Form 43 Plugin checker and untick that option,click Ok and you're good to go,also make sure you use right version of Mod Organizer for SE.

3.Path for MO should  be in C:\Modding\MO2 where you need install MO 2 otherwise you will get invalid writtable mods error.

you can get into your game now? Great, that will make somethings easier. Check your Mod Version of SOS, after AE launched some updated Ver. Came up, when you have normal SE now, you need the old SoS Mod.

What does your FNIS Log say? Run it and copy the text that get generated after it's done. If it gives you warnings click on it and post them too.

17 hours ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

I almost have it, but SoS either won't load or it will cause a CTD when trying to load a game. Sexlab Aroused still won't even let the game launch. I manually installed FNIS to the game file as mentioned here, which worked for a while but they're back to A-posing again. This is what my MO2 looks like and here's a copy of the FNIS run. Thanks for helping. I'm equally new to PC gaming and modding.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   12/2/2021 12:28:01 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Users\straf\Desktop\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...     ChAnims:204     CTD:2.4%     pOpt:1.6%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...     ChAnims:288     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...     ChAnims:244     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:1.9%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...     ChAnims:104     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...     ChAnims:230     CTD:2.7%     pOpt:1.8%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:4.0%     pOpt:2.6%
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.4%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:11.2%     pOpt:1.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9.3%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.2%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ...     ChAnims:557(557)     CTD:12.0%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNISCreatureVersion", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading SerialStrip V1.1.4 ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: SerialStrip uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlaverunReloaded_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SlaverunReloaded V1.00 ...     ChAnims:36(36)     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Toys V1.5a ...     ChAnims:312(226)     CTD:5.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading TStory V1.1 ...     ChAnims:122     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 9 sets: 93 total groups: 298 added file slots: 2777 alternate files: 1926

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

7883 animations for 25 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 7883  CTD:83.4%  pOpt:18.0%  max: 9452  LC: 21820 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 7 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues
bear\behaviors\bearbehavior.hkx removed.
bear\characters\bearcharacter.hkx removed.
chaurus\behaviors\chaurusbehavior.hkx removed.
chaurus\characters\chaurus.hkx removed.
canine\behaviors\dogbehavior.hkx removed.
canine\characters dog\dog.hkx removed.
dragon\behaviors\dragonbehavior.hkx removed.
dragon\characters\dragontest.hkx removed.
draugr\behaviors\draugrbehavior.hkx removed.
draugr\characters\draugr.hkx removed.
draugr\characterskeleton\draugr_skeleton.hkx removed.
falmer\behaviors\falmerbehavior.hkx removed.
falmer\characters\falmer.hkx removed.
frostbitespider\behaviors\frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx removed.
frostbitespider\characters\frostbitespidercharacter.hkx removed.
giant\behaviors\giantbehavior.hkx removed.
giant\characters\giantcharacter.hkx removed.
hmdaedra\behaviors\hmdaedra.hkx removed.
hmdaedra\characters\hmdaedracharacter.hkx removed.
horse\behaviors\horsebehavior.hkx removed.
horse\characters\horse.hkx removed.
riekling\behaviors\rieklingbehavior.hkx removed.
riekling\characters\rieklingcharacter.hkx removed.
sabrecat\behaviors\sabrecatbehavior.hkx removed.
sabrecat\characters\sabrecat.hkx removed.
troll\behaviors\trollbehavior.hkx removed.
troll\characters\troll.hkx removed.
vampirebrute\behaviors\vampirebrutebehavior.hkx removed.
vampirebrute\characters\vampirebrutecharacter.hkx removed.
vampirelord\behaviors\vampirelord.hkx removed.
vampirelord\characters\vampirelord.hkx removed.
werewolfbeast\behaviors\werewolfbehavior.hkx removed.
werewolfbeast\characters\werewolf.hkx removed.
canine\behaviors wolf\wolfbehavior.hkx removed.
canine\characters wolf\wolf.hkx removed.

FNIS Creature Behaviors de-installed.

Mod Organizer 2 1.png

Mod Organizer 2 2.png

Mod Organizer 2 3.png

Mod Organizer 2 4.png

Mod Organizer 2 5.png

Mod Organizer 2 6.png

Mod Organizer 2 7.png

Mod Organizer 2 8.png

3 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

This

4 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlaverunReloaded_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

This

4 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNISCreatureVersion", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

And this.

First 2 tell you that you have the wrong mod version. get the right one for SE.

The Second one, not really sure about it never had it but simply reinstalling FNIS Creature Pack might fix it.

7 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Is that still DD? If so the same answer as the first. If not find out what this is.

8 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

FNIS Creature Behaviors de-installed.

Why? ?

I de-installed creatures since a few other troubleshooting threads recommended that and I don't have any creature animation based mods so I figured it wouldn't hurt. I just removed all of the DD and DD related mods for now, I can worry about those later. Do I need to down load both Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_VR - v1.0.7z and Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.rar or just the 1.1.4 file? Did you also want to see the new fnis log?

31 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

I de-installed creatures since a few other troubleshooting threads recommended that and I don't have any creature animation based mods so I figured it wouldn't hurt. I just removed all of the DD and DD related mods for now, I can worry about those later. Do I need to down load both Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_VR - v1.0.7z and Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.rar or just the 1.1.4 file? Did you also want to see the new fnis log?

Only the one for SE and not if the T-Posing has stopped.

Does this happen on a new game or an existing savegame? If the Later, please try a new save and see if that fixes it. If it happens on existing, maybe restart sos in the mcm?

6 minutes ago, godsp33d6 said:

you can convert all animation from oldrim for skyrim se with Cathedral Assets tool

why convert something yourself if the mod already exist mate?

16 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Does this happen on a new game or an existing savegame? If the Later, please try a new save and see if that fixes it. If it happens on existing, maybe restart sos in the mcm?

why convert something yourself if the mod already exist mate?

Some mods aren't even properly ported for Skyrim SE but feel free do whatever you want is your game not mine.

27 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

I don't know what happened, but now the game is telling me that SkyUI_SE.esp and SOSRaceMenu.esp are no longer present in the existing game and the CTD when pausing came back for some reason.

Did you update the game to new content? I mean Anniversary Edition because SKSE is not compatible with new update and will break all skse dependency mods related to SKSE script extender.

You can do a rollback to last version of skyrim se if that so.

Edited by godsp33d6

Okay, I am fairly certain I have almost everything running good! I just need to figure out what's causing the CTD when I use the "pleasure self" spell from the Flower Girls SE mod and why my PC and male NPCs still have their default underwear on despite SOS and Tempered Skins for Males SOS Full Version. The schlongs still show, but they're not completely naked.