I can't launch Skyrim SE or SKSE from MO2. Form 43 and invalid dll for Devious devices integration?

18 minutes ago, godsp33d6 said:

I think your problem is related to SOS check the red warning and see what master  requirements is your missing,that's why you CTD.

I think you're right in regards to SOS being the problem, but there isn't any red warnings for me to check. I'm just going to try and reinstall it tomorrow morning and see if that helps. I played a bit more and I'm only CTD-ing when I try to change my schlong to one of the non smurf options.

19 hours ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

Just reinstalled SOS, played around for a bit, and I had a quickie without changing schlongs and one with and it CTD with the schlong change. Still have the problem with male NPCs and male PC not getting fully naked as well.

Strange.. Did you try to get rid of this underwear replacer in your LO? As for the crashes, one thing that might be possible is that there is something overwriting Sos that shouldn't overwrite it. (could very well be the underwear thingy as well if you are lucky.)

Could you perhaps send us your updated LO? If everything else is functioning now, you might be almost there.

Edited by Gukahn

Maybe xp maximum skeleton extended overwritte the SOS bones male body? Thy put SOS and XP at the bottom of LOAD order not top in Mod Organizer where you have installed last mods.Also esp from right panel move both skeleton and sos at bottom.If you have alternate start mods make sure is the first plugin from bottom.

37 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

So I need to put the XPMS after SOS in the plugins tray? Won't that conflict with loot?

Loot is a tool not a mod it doesn't conflict with anything i even i don't trust LOOT is messing up my load order i prefer set manualy my own load order,i did use loot only few times and is shit,i have Skyrim LE modded with 700+ mods and Skyrim SE 308 mods active manualy sorting my stuff and i never crash.Even if you crashing you got mods to trace your CTD like Crash Logs or Netscript framework.

Edited by godsp33d6
5 minutes ago, godsp33d6 said:

Loot is a tool not a mod it doesn't conflict with anything i even i don't trust LOOT is messing up my load order i prefer set manualy my own load order,i did use loot only few times and is shit,i have Skyrim LE modded with 700+ mods and Skyrim SE 308 mods active manualy sorting my stuff and i never crash.Even if you crashing you got mods to trace your CTD like Crash Logs or Netscript framework.

...So I DO need to put it after SOS? Sorry If I'm being annoying with this, I'm still learning this stuff. Do I have to move tempered skins for males as well?

37 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

...So I DO need to put it after SOS? Sorry If I'm being annoying with this, I'm still learning this stuff. Do I have to move tempered skins for males as well?

Put XP skeleton then SOS let it overwritte into Mod Organizer Left panel where you have mods and right where you got the plugins esp.Sort manualy drag and drop them to bottom of load order.It should look like this and don't worry im fine.

Schlong it at genitals so is a mesh body for males,skin is texture you don't need worry so mutch about it unless it overwritten by another mod skin.It show a red line when a mod is replaced by another and green + if replace another mod,but in a short answer you don't  need move the skin mod unless it overwritten same goes for every mod from your list.

Left panel are the mods active and inactive.

Screenshot_1.png

Right panel are the ESP plugins and ESL.

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by godsp33d6
6 hours ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

Didn't seem to fix it. Could one of the other mods be causing the problem?

Click on this sign into MO and will tell you wich master you are missing,if you missing a master you will most likely Crash 100% 

Screenshot_1.png

I just checked your previously screenshoot posted and im sure 100% you missing a master required for your mods.

Edited by godsp33d6
16 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

It's only telling me about the overwrite folder after running FNIS. I've been running it every time I pretty much do anything like adding or deleting a mod, turning a plugin on or off, or changing the LO priority. I've been trying to remember to clear the folder when I can.

Keep overwritte folder empty.What i mean you can create a fake mod folder by right click and give it a name.

After i run fnis or nemesis i made a mod pack from generate animation  and i call it animations.

If i get a txt listed into overwritte folder i create a folder and i name it SKSE logs, or something like that.

That how you will know if something shitt happen.

Everytime i generate animation i make sure i delete my older folder and make new folder from new generate behavior with FNIS/Nemesis so i won't mess up anything.

Did you tried lunch Mod Organizer and SKSE with Admin rights? Right click on them give a try.

I tried running SKSE by itself as admin and it just gave me a black screen while the usual audio played. Running MO2 as admin didn't change anything as far as I can tell. Did encounter a this when running sex animations when running as admin and normally though. Best I can describe it is the texture or the model is being caught on something or pulling it. Maybe we're on the right track?

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

20 hours ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

I tried running SKSE by itself as admin and it just gave me a black screen while the usual audio played. Running MO2 as admin didn't change anything as far as I can tell. Did encounter a this when running sex animations when running as admin and normally though. Best I can describe it is the texture or the model is being caught on something or pulling it. Maybe we're on the right track?

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

Kinda funny but  if this only happen to males is because male body meshes,im not sure but i think you have 2 males body mod.Go into your mod list into MO and search in the bar all males or npc related mods.

1.Im not sure why you Crash black screen while running as admin.

2.Do you have all requirements like all Visual package installed for Windows?

3.Maybe is a issue related to MO try another version?

4.Reinstall SKSE.

5.See what master you're missing from SOS.

6.Try update your graphic card to latest drivers seems black screen issue is related to GPU drivers,mostly Nvidia.

Here all my visual package list.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by godsp33d6

Running SKSE as admin is fine now! I guess it was just a small hiccup or I got impatient with the loading. Visual Package list and drivers are updated. But I think I may have found the culprit. I think it might be the SOS Refits Underwear Replacer by Fastest Dog. I could be wrong however since I disabled it and tried to look at my junk on both an old save and a new game.

18 minutes ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

Running SKSE as admin is fine now! I guess it was just a small hiccup or I got impatient with the loading. Visual Package list and drivers are updated. But I think I may have found the culprit. I think it might be the SOS Refits Underwear Replacer by Fastest Dog. I could be wrong however since I disabled it and tried to look at my junk on both an old save and a new game.

Sorry, forgot to mention that it CTD when I tried to look at my junk on the old save and new game.

23 hours ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

Sorry, forgot to mention that it CTD when I tried to look at my junk on the old save and new game.

Well now im sure isn't sos is something wich conflict with SOS it may be a skeleton or texture like you said underwear.You can do a manual check of every mod wich conflict with SOS.

Do you CTD with no mods? if you ctd with no mods may be related to ENB if you use one.

Best bet you have is test if skyrim crash with no mods.If you still crash with no mods is because enb most of time or reshade whatever graphic mod you using.

If you don't crash by game then you can test on a new profile by enabling mods one by one or on your current profile by disabling each mod one by one till you find culprit of your crashes.

Edited by godsp33d6

Well I managed to take care of the CTD by disabling the vectorplexus SOS addons. Do you know if they're physics based and if that could cause the CTD? Either way, I just need to figure out if If I installed schlongs wrong since this happens. 1428322023_SkyrimSE2021-12-0713-20-06.png.bf05198e5e79bc9646f71932d8686bb5.png679335488_SkyrimSE2021-12-0713-17-20.png.944c90078b7c3dfb5becd790d69516f3.png

On the plus side, I managed to get the PC naked! Apparently the SOS version of tempered skins has boxers on the mesh/texture/model/whatever it is? But the nude version includes it's own non-working schlong. Should I use a different male body replacer?

5 hours ago, Dontmindmejustbrowsing said:

Alright, last update because I got everything working fine now! Turns out all I had to do was fiddle around with the load order a little bit to get the bodies working. Thank you godsp33d6, venomr, Gukhan, and coolfreaky for taking the time to help me out!

Im glad you got your issue fixed seems you had 2 male body replacer,so now SOS it replace the other body mod for male you have by putting it above of other mods.Anytime,my friend.