WW no error; displays "There doesn't seem to be a good spot for sex around here." -EVERYWHERE.

WW no error; displays "There doesn't seem to be a good spot for sex around here." -Happens EVERYWHERE.

Latest game and WW version, appeared after the WW v166e update.

NO other mods right now.

Deleted and reinstalled WW, same issue.

(This happens on new games also.)

[Works OK on new install on different computer.]

Any ideas?!?

Thank You.

Edited by TR42
  • TR42 changed the title to WW no error; displays "There doesn't seem to be a good spot for sex around here." -EVERYWHERE.
57 minutes ago, TR42 said:

Any ideas?!?

Sometimes WW has trouble updating data correctly.

Remove WW from game for now.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Load game but only up to the Map Screen and do a 'Save As' Testing or Whatever then exit.

Install WW back into Mods and load the new save you just made.

You could also try starting a new game save.

Edited by Scorpio
19 hours ago, baezy said:

Im also having the same issue and I also can’t see “make a move “ command on any of the furniture you click on to initiate sex . It says it in every location as well . 

'Make a Move' interaction  is in the Romance Menu when you click on another Sim.

• 2 weeks later...

I moved the bed until I found a position they liked (the middle of the room, not touching any walls). I had curtains, a computer desk, and a dresser, which I thought might be interfering with their "Comfort". Tina Peeping was there, so that might have also been it. So make sure your bed is "ABSOLUTLY" unobstructed.

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème, mes sims ne veulent faire aucune interaction pourtant le lit est au milieu de ma pièce sans rien autour pourtant il dise "il ne semble pas y avoir un bon endroit pour le sexe ici" sa me le fais partout.. J'ai suivi les instructions de Scorpion mais sa ne marche toujours pas.

J'ai réinstallé le mod plusieurs fois mais toujours rien.

Merci d'avance pour l'aide.

Edited by ------.-.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling mods, following Scorpio's instructions and I can't selected Sex anywhere and if I get try to "make a move" then I get the message "There doesn't seem to be a good spot for sex around here." anywhere I try. 

23 hours ago, Zandman said:

I have the same issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling mods, following Scorpio's instructions and I can't selected Sex anywhere and if I get try to "make a move" then I get the message "There doesn't seem to be a good spot for sex around here." anywhere I try. 

Newer WW updates like 1.67 have made sex more restrictive and have more 'conditions' recently.

98% of the time the sims require more Privacy Locations ( a room) with no other sims around and possibly a higher relationship.

WW settings have become even more complicated so it's more difficult to figure out why some things don't work like they used to anymore.

I'm staying with WW v1.66d for now and Game Version 1.81 as that's restrictive enough.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Newer WW updates like 1.67 have made sex more restrictive and have more 'conditions' recently.

98% of the time the sims require more Privacy Locations ( a room) with no other sims around and possibly a higher relationship.

WW settings have become even more complicated so it's more difficult to figure out why some things don't work like they used to anymore.

I'm staying with WW v1.66d for now and Game Version 1.81 as that's restrictive enough.

How do I install 1.66d again please? I keep trying the download screen but it takes me to 1.67 all the time

15 hours ago, Zandman said:

How do I install 1.66d again please? I keep trying the download screen but it takes me to 1.67 all the time

Not available here anymore but maybe you might find it elsewhere on another web site if lucky.

The problem is not all WW versions will work with certain game versions as the game updates sometimes break WW so it needs to be fixed for the current game version.

Then you're forced into using the latest WW version because you updated your game and you can't go back to previous game versions once you update the game.

Always keep at least one or two previous WW versions saved somewhere in case you want to roll back.

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Not available here anymore but maybe you might find it elsewhere on another web site if lucky.

The problem is not all WW versions will work with certain game versions as the game updates sometimes break WW so it needs to be fixed for the current game version.

Then you're forced into using the latest WW version because you updated your game and you can't go back to previous game versions once you update the game.

Always keep at least one or two previous WW versions saved somewhere in case you want to roll back.

Thanks for the info Scorpio! I guess I'll have to wait for an update hoping that will fix it and I'll learn to keep older versions on file.

As far as sex autonomy issues go, the are two issues I am aware of right now (which will be fixed in the next update). One is the inability of it to properly target all locations outdoors and the other is faulty pathing detection of beds (all types) and hot tubs. If an object is outdoors (not contained by a block/room), it will most likely not be picked until fixed.

If someone can make a new save with just WickedWhims and repeat this issue while there are good spots available, I would like to get the save file to see it in my game.

On 1/17/2022 at 5:31 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

As far as sex autonomy issues go, the are two issues I am aware of right now (which will be fixed in the next update). One is the inability of it to properly target all locations outdoors and the other is faulty pathing detection of beds (all types) and hot tubs. If an object is outdoors (not contained by a block/room), it will most likely not be picked until fixed.

If someone can make a new save with just WickedWhims and repeat this issue while there are good spots available, I would like to get the save file to see it in my game.

I tired a new save with only WW installed in numerous locations and it still didn't work. I'm seeing more people posting about not being able to initiate sex but all other elements of WW working as well. This is the same issue. I am unable to select sex either. No location gives me the option for it anymore

14 hours ago, Zandman said:

I tired a new save with only WW installed in numerous locations and it still didn't work. I'm seeing more people posting about not being able to initiate sex but all other elements of WW working as well. This is the same issue. I am unable to select sex either. No location gives me the option for it anymore

Send the save file so I could see it in my game - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/exception/#shareinfo