Uninstalles Better Female wrist and Legs

Hello. 
Here's the thing, when I try to disable Better female wrist and legs on one of my saves, the game crashes on loading just before Continue, New Game etc appear.
I wanted to know already why it does this and if there is another way to remove it.

Because I really don't like this mod. It makes the feet and hands look less pretty. I put it on because I was advised to do so but I never really liked this mod.

So the game crashes before the main menu when you start Skyrim?  Or does it crash when you try to load a save file? 

If it is crashing when you load a save, then try a new game with a new character.

If is is crashing when you launch the game, I don't know the answer.  Maybe someone else will if that is the problem.

Its pretty amazing that a skeleton file crashes you before you reach main menu, I my self have disabled that mod plenty of times, replaced skeleton numerous times and never had a CTD ingame let alone before reaching the main menu, most definitely this skeleton is not the problem..., unless this was your only skeleton... Also which version are you even using? Do you have regular xp32? 

Do you have NetScriptFramework installed?? If not install it and it will tell you why you are crashing..., or what is the most likely cause of crash.

Also the post above Falrim tools are for save games...And as op said it crashes before main menu and not when loading a save...