Can anybody make an animation replacer for females that makes them crawl?

Only the "on all fours" crawl animations in LoversBitch and Lovers Crowning Isle

But it is not a real sneak crowl

Spoiler

all4.jpg

In Lovers Crowning Isle are more kf files to create a full sneak replacer

CR4backward.kf forward, idle, turn left right, walk left right and the same in fast.

The kf files are in data\meshes\_male\specialanims

You have to rename the kf files and then overwrite the sneak files in data\meshes\_male

I would not replace the animations with equipped weapons , in the crowl ani you use the hands, there are no "hold weapon" ani. With equipped weapon or hand-to-hand you should use the original animations or from an BBB ani replacer.

If you want the Crowning Isle crawl file but you need help, tell me.

Edited by fejeena
14 hours ago, fejeena said:

Only the "on all fours" crawl animations in LoversBitch and Lovers Crowning Isle

But it is not a real sneak crowl

Hide contents

all4.jpg

In Lovers Crowning Isle are more kf files to create a full sneak replacer

CR4backward.kf forward, idle, turn left right, walk left right and the same in fast.

The kf files are in data\meshes\_male\specialanims

You have to rename the kf files and then overwrite the sneak files in data\meshes\_male

I would not replace the animations with equipped weapons , in the crowl ani you use the hands, there are no "hold weapon" ani. With equipped weapon or hand-to-hand you should use the original animations or from an BBB ani replacer.

If you want the Crowning Isle crawl file but you need help, tell me.

Could you please help me in the Crowning Isle crawl files? Which files do I have to take and what do I have to rename them?

Uh, more problem then I thought. I just wanted to do a quick in-game test before uploading the file . . .

The sneak left/right and sneak fast left/right were forward animations. When you used the left / right key ( A D ) the game used the original left/right sneak ani.

After renaming the NiControllerSequence inside the nif the game used the ani ... but of course they are still forward ani. You press  A or D to move left/right and you move forward in the sight of the enemy. Shit.

So I replaced the sneakLeft, sneakRight, sneakFastLeft and sneakFastRight ani with the crawl turn ani. It blockes moving when you use the A or D key. (just a little nice ass movement)

You can crawl forward and backward , also fast, turn left and right with the mouse  without standing up or using original sneak ani. If you want to move left/right you have to turn and use forward.

In the file:

In the folder "Sneak replacer" are two subfolders

Folder "Player and NPCs" to replace sneak ani for Player and NPCs. Open it and copy the Meshes folder in your data folder.

Folder "Only Player with Blockhead" to replace only the player animations. Open it and copy the Meshes folder into your data folder.  !!! Of course you need OBSE with Blockhead plugin to use the Player-only-replacer !!!

Sneak replacer.7z

EDIT: the skyrim ani looks like a ported Oblivion ani

Edited by fejeena
9 hours ago, llman567 said:

Woah, you can backport animations now? How exactly does one go about doing that?

I was thinking this, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

But it does not seem to do oblivion, so no real idea how to back port them, chances are you would need the animation rig for oblivion and then load those animations into it then save them out for oblivion, and use them to replace the base animations, no idea how easy or hard that would be, not really my area, you might get away with asking the author of those animations though, they may have an idea.

Edited by Varithina

oh, i made one for personal use (although its unisex) with the crawl for lovers bitch for slow sneak and curse of hircine sprint for fast sneak (a bit too fast), i could pack it up later.

...oh and depending on the type of 3rd person body in first person mod, the slow snleak may be super quick in first person and the quick sneak in first person would be super slow

On 12/5/2021 at 2:01 AM, tolerance said:

oh, i made one for personal use (although its unisex) with the crawl for lovers bitch for slow sneak and curse of hircine sprint for fast sneak (a bit too fast), i could pack it up later.

...oh and depending on the type of 3rd person body in first person mod, the slow snleak may be super quick in first person and the quick sneak in first person would be super slow

Oh, please do, its okay if its unisex

I really like your animations,  but I don't get them to work right.
There is a head-turning I can not fix.

Spoiler

Headturn.jpg

When in idle, standing still, no head truning.
Also turning without moving for/back is okay.
But with all movements back and forth the head is turned to the right.

At first I thought it is a conflict with another kf files with higher Priority, so I set the Bip01 Neck, Bip01 Neck1 and Bip01 Head to 75 and in the next test to 100.
But still the head turns to the right.

Then I tested with vanilla and Lovers bitch sneak, I replaced only the sneakBackward and sneakfastBackward.
Backward with vanilla/Bitch is okay, but with your forward still the turned head.

Then I delete all kf files in the _male folder. ( Of course I do not have any blockhead player animations )
Copied only your kf files in the _male folder and still the head turns right buck.

Then I deleted all kf files in the _male folder. ( Of course I don't have any blockhead player animations )
I copied only your kf files in the _male folder and still the head turns right buck.

??? What is wrong ? I want to use the animations.

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2021 at 9:14 PM, fejeena said:

I really like your animations,  but I don't get them to work right.
There is a head-turning I can not fix.

Reveal hidden contents

Headturn.jpg

When in idle, standing still, no head truning.
Also turning without moving for/back is okay.
But with all movements back and forth the head is turned to the right.

At first I thought it is a conflict with another kf files with higher Priority, so I set the Bip01 Neck, Bip01 Neck1 and Bip01 Head to 75 and in the next test to 100.
But still the head turns to the right.

Then I tested with vanilla and Lovers bitch sneak, I replaced only the sneakBackward and sneakfastBackward.
Backward with vanilla/Bitch is okay, but with your forward still the turned head.

Then I delete all kf files in the _male folder. ( Of course I do not have any blockhead player animations )
Copied only your kf files in the _male folder and still the head turns right buck.

Then I deleted all kf files in the _male folder. ( Of course I don't have any blockhead player animations )
I copied only your kf files in the _male folder and still the head turns right buck.

??? What is wrong ? I want to use the animations.

changing DisableHeadTracking from 0 to 1 fixed this problem for me on ini

???? ini ?  I don't understand.

That are  temporary replacers for walkforward, back, left, right .  There  is no ini.

In LoversBitch they are special ani ( meshes/characters/_male/specialanims.  No ini

How did you do it?

-----------------------------------

In the Oblivion ini is bDisableHeadTracking=0  . But if you set it to 1 you have no Head Tracking at all, even if the player/NPC walks normally again or fights, dance,...  That is not a solution.