Cosplay - CBBE 3BA -

Hello everybody!

COUB
Sorry my English is not my native language,The mod is completely non-lore, I don’t even know who can come in handy, I’ll just leave it here))) I would like to share clothes with you, I think you recognize the characters, use share emotions and screenshots.

Mod adds 13 things from the cosplay of the characters I liked from the games.I always wanted to see them in my game, so I'll share with you)

Pack of clothes with 13 outfits..CBBE 3BA

The version will be updated and expanded, after I will work on the errors according to your recommendations and search for errors, I will collect everything and release the version with bug fixes.

I wanted to say thank you to the guys who
help with advice and kind words!

My another mods here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56800

Cosplay - CBBE 3BA - 0.2.0 (for discussion, suggestions and comments)

Now about the modification.Installation:
1. Place the Data content in the Data game, connect to the launcher.
Or using the MO2 / NMM mod manager.
2. Generate clothing files in BodySlide (fit clothing to the body of the game)

everything is simple

v 0.2.0 Rudolph

https://twitter.com/RudolphSergey

https://imgur.com/user/rudiruuu

https://coub.com/rudiruuu

1298446699_Fotoram.io(3).thumb.jpg.d2b47a18e6ffeecd7936519f32656333.jpg

600915031_Fotoram.io(1).thumb.jpg.3b28fa1355d71c9e412a5614deb30440.jpg

Who needs a location like in the video here

Edited by Rudolph Sergey
5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Nice work.   do you plan to up-load the location too? Only I may afraid, you seems daz  contents user, so permission things  if you use some assets of DAZ ^^;

(of course I believe you keep the rule though)

I do not earn money on this and do not plan to take money, I do it for myself and share with people just to pay tribute to the Skyrim mod community, if I break the rule by posting a location, then I will not post it here.  If you want I will find another place to publish my works.But then no one will thank you, and the guys from daz will remain without ads, ordinary players without fun. We all risk it. So what will we do?))

Edited by Rudolph Sergey
56 minutes ago, Rudolph Sergey said:

I do not earn money on this and do not plan to take money, I do it for myself and share with people just to pay tribute to the Skyrim mod community, if I break the rule by posting a location, then I will not post it here.  If you want I will find another place to publish my works.But then no one will thank you, and the guys from daz will remain without ads, ordinary players without fun. We all risk it. So what will we do?))

hmmm,, if you do not use daz asseets or even though you use daz assets for your mod which you publish for others , if you just get permission from daz or daz vendor, you do not need worry about it.  I just hope you confirm, you keep those basic modding  rules.  I do not check each assets etc,, just think if you use daz assets for this mod or not.  

but if  you actually not check daz permission about their contents,  and if you did  not follow daz permission, you should not do it.   Actually I do not check or do not know, if you use daz asseets for this mods. so I just ask about it untill I  test or install your mods.

if your mod include  daz assets without daz permission rule. I never install it.   (yes it is just my rule to play with mod)  You said, you do not get any money,, but it can not be reason you can publish any daz assets without permission of daz or vendor. I am not daz fun at all, but just hope to keep mod rule., I do not hope any one think this place = this great place for adult modder, and user,  as pirated mod place.   

so you follow daz licence right?  (I just need to know yes or no,, or you still not check daz licence clear, then just hope to customize and publish , I may wait, you can confirm you do not break daz licence (and daz vendor licence) ..  At same time of course if you do not use daz assets as mod package, there is no reason you need to care,,  no one complain, because you made it or you only use free items (yes we can get many free items some never need any copyright or confirm some may need to confrim author. etc... 

Edited by greenmango12
17 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

hmmm,, if you do not use daz asseets or even though you use daz assets for your mod which you publish for others , if you just get permission from daz or daz vendor, you do not need worry about it.  I just hope you confirm, you keep those basic modding  rules.  I do not check each assets etc,, just think if you use daz assets for this mod or not.  

but if  you actually not check daz permission about their contents,  and if you did  not follow daz permission, you should not do it.   Actually I do not check or do not know, if you use daz asseets for this mods. so I just ask about it untill I  test or install your mods.

if your mod include  daz assets without daz permission rule. I never install it.   (yes it is just my rule to play with mod)  You said, you do not get any money,, but it can not be reason you can publish any daz assets without permission of daz or vendor. I am not daz fun at all, but just hope to keep mod rule., I do not hope any one think this place = this great place for adult modder, and user,  as pirated mod place.   

so you follow daz licence right?  (I just need to know yes or no,, or you still not check daz licence clear, then just hope to customize and publish , I may wait, you can confirm you do not break daz licence (and daz vendor licence) ..  At same time of course if you do not use daz assets as mod package, there is no reason you need to care,,  no one complain, because you made it or you only use free items (yes we can get many free items some never need any copyright or confirm some may need to confrim author. etc... 

Dude, all the best to you, you spoil everyone's mood, you don't do anything yourself and you don't give others, you just write.  All things are freely available, check they do not have a license)) so alas, guy, walls of text are unnecessary)))

5 hours ago, Rudolph Sergey said:

So I can't get the location? Or am I reading this wrong?

11 hours ago, Rudolph Sergey said:

Dude, all the best to you, you spoil everyone's mood, you don't do anything yourself and you don't give others, you just write.  All things are freely available, check they do not have a license)) so alas, guy, walls of text are unnecessary)))

I do not hope  anyone bad mood jus hoped to play with your location which used in pic, then asked if you can. ,.?But I should use goolge translator this time. 

I  seldom ask about permission etc  but why I asked you (I tried my asking way not feel you bad)   because I thought some items design and model shape  I had seen before ( I am long daz studio user and have bought bounch of contents include many free assets.  there are too  many daz free items, at same time many of them we can not publish without permission)    then when I see your nexus page,  you describe you use DAZ and blender, so I though you might use daz free assets  and convert for skyrim  then simply asked about contents permission (I said just confirm) .   Then you clear confrim they do not have licence.

Thanks and sorry to take your time for silly just user quesion  who have never published any mods  but just use other offere mod and enjoy.

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

I do not hope  anyone bad mood jus hoped to play with your location which used in pic, then asked if you can. ,.?But I should use goolge translator this time. 

I  seldom ask about permission etc  but why I asked you (I tried my asking way not feel you bad)   because I thought some items design and model shape  I had seen before ( I am long daz studio user and have bought bounch of contents include many free assets.  there are too  many daz free items, at same time many of them we can not publish without permission)    then when I see your nexus page,  you describe you use DAZ and blender, so I though you might use daz free assets  and convert for skyrim  then simply asked about contents permission (I said just confirm) .   Then you clear confrim they do not have licence.

Thanks and sorry to take your time for silly just user quesion  who have never published any mods  but just use other offere mod and enjoy.

Guy what you need, I don’t understand, please don’t write to me anymore, you are very boring, I will no longer answer your questions, all the best to you, you don’t help me in any way, just write a bunch of text. Stop. No one is interested except you,  just walk away.

44 minutes ago, Rudolph Sergey said:

Guy what you need, I don’t understand, please don’t write to me anymore, you are very boring, I will no longer answer your questions, all the best to you, you don’t help me in any way, just write a bunch of text. Stop. No one is interested except you,  just walk away.

I just hope you relax and read what I asked.  I do not think there is any reason you reply  such rude. but maybe my words and asking way about licence was bad. 

I understand , you said clear,  you use only assets with permission for your mod pack. or  you only use contents which need not any permission, or you  model and texture them by yourself.  Then there is no reason I asked you again about it.   Unfortunately,   we can not talk anymore because of miss understanding.  (or my english )    you have really good talents for 3d.  So hope you keep good work as one mod user and 3d hobbyist. But Never say such rude words . 

59 minutes ago, nsfwstuff309 said:

I don't know what is going on, but I would like to play in the location. I can not decipher what anyone is saying so I have no idea whether I would be able to or not.

Do not pay attention, everything will be ready, my friend. It just takes a lot of time and attention, I’m at work on the road. As soon as I’ll finish the transfer to Skyrim at home, I’ll publish it. 

8 hours ago, Rudolph Sergey said:

Do not pay attention, everything will be ready, my friend. It just takes a lot of time and attention, I’m at work on the road. As soon as I’ll finish the transfer to Skyrim at home, I’ll publish it. 

I have a question , I don't bother about those permission or not , I don't care , but how large is this location ? Or it's only this scene (the one in the video ?) or is there any other location on your studio mod / world mod

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami