I'm stumped!

How does one install the usual and average body mod?? Where do they go , what folders do I separate? I'm so lost and confused. I've put stuff in just about every folder I think might make sense but nothing shows up in my game. If someone could give me a crash course in body mods that would be super helpful! 

4 hours ago, stukinthesky said:

How does one install the usual and average body mod?? Where do they go , what folders do I separate? I'm so lost and confused. I've put stuff in just about every folder I think might make sense but nothing shows up in my game. If someone could give me a crash course in body mods that would be super helpful! 

Body Mods go in the Addons folder

You select them in the Body Tab using the Body Mod menu.

There is not really anything more special about it than that.

40 minutes ago, hdiddy said:

Body Mods go in the Addons folder

You select them in the Body Tab using the Body Mod menu.

There is not really anything more special about it than that.

I downloaded this body https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2329-body_h5_female_bump/?tab=comments

and put "BODY_H5_Female_Bump" folder in the Klub/addons folder. I cant find the body anywhere in the customize screen. I even was looking at the "import from community "screen and still nothing. Where am I supposed to be looking , or what am I doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 2:52 AM, stukinthesky said:

I downloaded this body https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2329-body_h5_female_bump/?tab=comments

and put "BODY_H5_Female_Bump" folder in the Klub/addons folder. I cant find the body anywhere in the customize screen. I even was looking at the "import from community "screen and still nothing. Where am I supposed to be looking , or what am I doing wrong?

Are you using 7.5 or VX?