I've set up a town where all the residents are wearing uniforms of sorts, but I wanted to give some of them accessories to indicate their jobs.

I'm looking for something that wouldn't obscure the torso or pelvis, so something in the form of a headband, necklace, earrings, thigh band, bracelet, anklet, or armband would be good.

Specifically, I'm looking for something that would indicate someone is a:

- mage/wizard (e.g. a soul gem as a necklace)

- librarian (e.g earrings that were books or scrolls)

- barkeeper (e.g. a washcloth tied around the thigh)

Has anyone seen something that would be of use? Thanks in advance!

Edited by TJHinSkyrim
add tags
1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

For the thigh cloth, the Witcher 3 armour pack's Wolf Armour has one built into the pants. Do you know how to use OS to cut up meshes? If you do you could extract that portion of the pants mesh to get what you need for the barkeepers.

Cool - I'll have to check it out. I don't suppose you've got a link to the pack handy?

Thanks. That mod looks OK, but I was looking for something for a female model too.

The wench dress from the UNP minidresses mod has something like what I'm after so I'll give that a go.

I didn't know how to cut parts using OS, but I'll seek out some tutorial videos and learn :)

25 minutes ago, TJHinSkyrim said:

Thanks. That mod looks OK, but I was looking for something for a female model too.

The wench dress from the UNP minidresses mod has something like what I'm after so I'll give that a go.

I didn't know how to cut parts using OS, but I'll seek out some tutorial videos and learn :)

You can always reuse the same mesh for males and females, just need to size it to the body you'll be using. OS can help with that too!