Issues im having

7 hours ago, roguexeno said:

I haven't attempted to decipher a buffout log before so I decided to give it a go.  Unfortunately the error thrown isn't specific enough to pinpoint the exact cause, according to the post I have found regarding the "Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF634CCF684 Fallout4.exe+0E9F684"

If you get this crash on any kind of regular basis, and are able to determine that you were doing, or the game was doing something specific at the time, then it may be a matter of deducing what mod(s) are involved with that action and focusing on those.  But if it's throwing that error every time you start a new game, and it's reliably reproduced as such, then it's time to start small and build up until you get the error again.  Start by identifying your core mods, such as F4SE, game fixes, Start Me Up, and any other requirements, and disable everything else.  Then start the game and see if it crashes.  If you are good, then you can start adding mods, being careful to add the proper requirements for each mod, perhaps just a small number at a time.  Test.  Rinse.  Repeat. 

Check the guides in my signature, particularly the Beginner's guide as it can help you determine which mods might fall under a particular grouping and also as a resource for suggestions.  If using AAF and adult mods, the Up-To-Date Adult fucking manual is required reading.  Be sure to get your load order right.  Sometimes 1 mod just doesn't work right with another mod, so it is beneficial to read all of the descriptions and as many support posts for each mod that you can, because generally you can find a post that might indicate certain conflicts between mods that the mod author has not had a chance to document in the mod description.  In the case of mods on this site, there's a get support button.  You can even hit the follow button on mods you are most interested in to see when updates are available.

In the interest of not writing a novel I'll stop here.  Maybe someone else has additional input regarding the error log.

Edited by Marg597
spellelling
3 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I haven't attempted to decipher a buffout log before so I decided to give it a go.  Unfortunately the error thrown isn't specific enough to pinpoint the exact cause, according to the post I have found regarding the "Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF634CCF684 Fallout4.exe+0E9F684"

If you get this crash on any kind of regular basis, and are able to determine that you were doing, or the game was doing something specific at the time, then it may be a matter of deducing what mod(s) are involved with that action and focusing on those.  But if it's throwing that error every time you start a new game, and it's reliably reproduced as such, then it's time to start small and build up until you get the error again.  Start by identifying your core mods, such as F4SE, game fixes, Start Me Up, and any other requirements, and disable everything else.  Then start the game and see if it crashes.  If you are good, then you can start adding mods, being careful to add the proper requirements for each mod, perhaps just a small number at a time.  Test.  Rinse.  Repeat. 

Check the guides in my signature, particularly the Beginner's guide as it can help you determine which mods might fall under a particular grouping and also as a resource for suggestions.  If using AAF and adult mods, the Up-To-Date Adult fucking manual is required reading.  Be sure to get your load order right.  Sometimes 1 mod just doesn't work right with another mod, so it is beneficial to read all of the descriptions and as many support posts for each mod that you can, because generally you can find a post that might indicate certain conflicts between mods that the mod author has not had a chance to document in the mod description.  In the case of mods on this site, there's a get support button.  You can even hit the follow button on mods you are most interested in to see when updates are available.

In the interest of not writing a novel I'll stop here.  Maybe someone else has additional input regarding the error log.

i disabled all the downloaded mods and the mods that arent nsfw were all installed together in a modpack using wabbajack
reading is hard for me because i have some bad dyslexia and heavily rely on spell check when typing.

29 minutes ago, roguexeno said:

i disabled all the downloaded mods and the mods that arent nsfw were all installed together in a modpack using wabbajack
reading is hard for me because i have some bad dyslexia and heavily rely on spell check when typing.

It sounds like the issue is either with the modpack or something fundamental with your setup.  I understand that reading may be difficult but there are also videos that might be able to help you make sure your basic setup is correct.  Check out videos by GamerPoets and Gopher, they have basic mod manager setup videos.

If the modpack is old try one that has been put together more recently.  There have been several mods moved off of the Nexus in the past couple months, so there might be stuff missing if the list hasn't been updated.

What mod manager are you using, Vortex or Mod Organizer 2?

Edited by Marg597
1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

It sounds like the issue is either with the modpack or something fundamental with your setup.  I understand that reading may be difficult but there are also videos that might be able to help you make sure your basic setup is correct.  Check out videos by GamerPoets and Gopher, they have basic mod manager setup videos.

If the modpack is old try one that has been put together more recently.  There have been several mods moved off of the Nexus in the past couple months, so there might be stuff missing if the list hasn't been updated.

What mod manager are you using, Vortex or Mod Organizer 2?

Mod Organizer 2

7 hours ago, roguexeno said:

Thanks for the link.  I went through and clicked every mod from the manual installation instructions on their github and I didn't find any that had been removed from the Nexus, so that answers one question.

At this point I would just recommend going back through on the page you linked to verify all of the "Preparation" steps were completed correctly.  It looks like it has the basic stuff covered.

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Thanks for the link.  I went through and clicked every mod from the manual installation instructions on their github and I didn't find any that had been removed from the Nexus, so that answers one question.

At this point I would just recommend going back through on the page you linked to verify all of the "Preparation" steps were completed correctly.  It looks like it has the basic stuff covered.

ive went through it and i did do everything right

27 minutes ago, roguexeno said:

didnt work :(

I guess you can try a different modlist from wabbajack and see if you can get that to work.  Does the game start normally without any mods installed?

The guide I used is this one but I understand if it might be more difficult to use since it's not in Italian.