Player character will switch roles during gaming session, possibly FPE Redux related

I play with a straight male Sole Survivor in my game.  Whenever I start the game (not a new game, but resume a game wherever I left off) the AAF animations will work properly where my Nate is the giver and the females are the receiver.

At some point during my gaming sessions, Nate will suddenly start receiving from the females, and keep doing that until I save, close the game and then restart/resume.  I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to be related to when he wakes up "virile" from the Family Planning Enhanced Redux mod.  The first time he has sex when virile he's the giver, and then after that is when it seems to switch over.

I tried adding the AAF Gender Select mod  to make sure he's recognized as male, but once he switches he seems to be stuck being recognized as female.

I also have MCG, but I have that set to use AAF for the role preferences.

Does anyone have any ideas what is causing this?  Again, I don't know that FPE Redux is the culprit, but it does seem related.  I looked through the MCM, and couldn't find any toggle for it there (unless I'm just missing it).

Thanks everybody

11 hours ago, travelmedic said:

I play with a straight male Sole Survivor in my game.  Whenever I start the game (not a new game, but resume a game wherever I left off) the AAF animations will work properly where my Nate is the giver and the females are the receiver.

At some point during my gaming sessions, Nate will suddenly start receiving from the females, and keep doing that until I save, close the game and then restart/resume.  I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to be related to when he wakes up "virile" from the Family Planning Enhanced Redux mod.  The first time he has sex when virile he's the giver, and then after that is when it seems to switch over.

I tried adding the AAF Gender Select mod  to make sure he's recognized as male, but once he switches he seems to be stuck being recognized as female.

I also have MCG, but I have that set to use AAF for the role preferences.

Does anyone have any ideas what is causing this?  Again, I don't know that FPE Redux is the culprit, but it does seem related.  I looked through the MCM, and couldn't find any toggle for it there (unless I'm just missing it).

Thanks everybody

Probably you have ignore genders to true in data/aaf/aaf_settings

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

Probably you have ignore genders to true in data/aaf/aaf_settings

I went and looked, I assume the full path you're talking about is data/advanced animation framework/aaf/aaf_settings.ini

Looking through I found "ignore_animation_genders" and it is set to false, so unfortunately it is not that easy.  Thanks for the suggestion though, I wouldn't have known where to look for something like that.

I noticed tonight that it seems to be triggered when my Sole Survivor is "feeling virile" and there's another animation (via Autonomy Enhanced) running at the same time.  Maybe it's my imagination, or maybe there's just some weird interaction between the two mods???